[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steven Universe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Lion Millionaire and Cat Fingers were foreshadowing
>Steven even said in Cat Fingers "Show my how to turn into a huge lion"
>in those same two episodes, amethyst transformed into The Purple Puma and a cat respectively
>not to mention that whole "Lion around" gag

Steven and Lion could fuse to make Tigers Eye, but what would Amethyst and Lion fuse into
>>
Pretty sure it was Tiger Millionaire....
>>
>>81358242
Nice theory and all but I don't think it's going to happen m8
>>
>>81358242
You guys will HATE this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opo9lcYITac
>>
>>81358242
I have context of op's image, but I don't suppose that lion fusion could possibly just be some sent in fanart? $0.02
>>
>>81358242
The point of this picture was for Sugar to display her colored pers- Person of Color and for the Person of Color to look uncomfortable about his token status. Ignore the shota furry.
>>
>>81361925
daily dose reminder of the cancer that is lulrandum/it's-funny-because-naked-and-off-model
i say that now, but I fear the next fad to usurp eraptor's "legacy" will be even worse.
>>
>>81361958

Aren't they pretty much married
>>
>>81361958
Kek, I didn't even notice the guy. That nigga's dark.
>>
>>81361958
>Ian is in the picture

Damn.

Actually couldn't tell.
>>
>>81359862
Right, tiger millionaire, that's why I said Tigers Eye in the first place

>>81361864
nigga can you really not imagine Steven turning on a boombox, taking lion by the front paws and moving them around to make them dance? You know he'd do that sooner or later, and the results would make for an entire episode
>>
>>81358242
>we have known about that pic for ages
>you saw it in the thread yesterday and thought it was new and developed a head canon around an abandoned idea from before the show was made
These are facts.
>>
>>81358242
Oh shit, I didn't even notice that nigga in there. I thought he was a chair or something.
>>
The lack of Lion 4 amongst the revealed titles for upcoming episodes makes me sad /co/
>>
>>81363599
It's what you get for wanting more than what the give you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.