[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC REBIRTH Why was the teased speedster sporting OG Wally's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: DC-Rebirth-Header.jpg (105 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
DC-Rebirth-Header.jpg
105 KB, 1200x600
It's obviously not the same speedster we got because black Wally is sporting a buzz cut.

While we're on the subject of rebirth, who's the guy with the helmet? Thought we were getting Sgt. Rock back.
>>
>>81357031
We didn't get 90s Superboy, Jessica's hair looks different, that Supergirl silhouette doesn't match Supergirl or Superwoman, we didn't see anybody with a helmet like that (Jay Garrick?)

I think that teaser was based off unfinished/undecided designs
>>
>>81357031
>>81357252
Who's the guy in the cloak?
>>
>>81357292
Green Arrow I guess? his costume has a hood
>>
>>81357031
Both the flash book and titans say to read the rebirth special before reading those books so i still think its likely the original wally comes back somehow. I mean, it seems so obvious.
>>
>>81357252
>I think that teaser was based off unfinished/undecided designs

This

But also this >>81358937, they even said at the presentation that there'd be a huge spoiler for Titans. I don't see how it's not Wally.
>>
>>81357031
How many "modern" day reboots has DC been through? Shit, how many between the big 2?
>>
>>81357031
That image is all stuff we haven't been shown yet.
>>
>>81357031
The Flash symbol is different on black Wally's suit too.

Considering we haven't seen Jay(the helmet guy), and Kon-El(the S shield in a jacket) or Powergirl(the Supergirl looking sillouette), this is just for one of the unannounced books. Probably for Earth 2.
>>
>>81357031
It's gonna be hilarious when they bring back Wally but make him an adult Kid Flash instead of The Flash and relegate him to a bit part in the Titans book.

Atleast that'll shut up Wallyfags, or atleast give us an excuse to tell them to shut up. Don't know why they can't just move on to Barry like every other sane person with taste.
>>
>>81364526
If they just bring back OG Wally, i'm good.
>>
>>81361987
dc has been through 1 marvel has also been through 1
>>
>>81364526
It'll be even better when they bring him back only for him to say how black Wally is awesome and leaves.
>>
>>81365057
>You are clearly a way better sidekick to Barry than I ever was. Here, take my old costume, I would be honored if someone as awesome and progressive as you wore it.
>>
>>81357031
It's obviously a Kid Flash design but it looks like an adult. Which sounds like really bad news for fans of Wally.

Probably going the way of Nightwing. New costume, new name, never going to actually live up to The Flash legacy again.
>>
>>81365468
Exactly that. You worded it better than I did.
>>
So, no Kon with jacket? ;_;
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.