[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apart from Miller's run, are the Wolverine solo books any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Wolverine_(vol._1)_1.jpg (73 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine_(vol._1)_1.jpg
73 KB, 400x599
Apart from Miller's run, are the Wolverine solo books any good? I really enjoyed him in the 90s cartoon and think Hugh Jackman was okay but not the best choice. With that in mind, are the comics worth my time?
>>
not read it but I've heard Larry Hama
s run was good
>>
>>81354000

Check out Weapon X
>>
I enjoyed Old Man Logan and the Origin mini. The Origin sequel was fuckig horribly written awful garbage though
>>
>>81354000
Old Man Logan
>>
>>81354024
Very good, actually.
>>81354063
This is the superior origin story.
Origins ruined it AND was an inferior comic overall.
>>
It's settled then. Downloading every Wolverine centered comic since his first series. Thanks /co/.
>>
I remember there was an issue in his solo run in the early 90s where he fought Deadpool in San Francisco.

That was pretty awesome. Wish I could remember the issue.
>>
>>81354000
Aaron
Hamma
Both of Millars runs
Tons of Good one shots and minis
Some of Cornells run
Bunn
Jenkins
Rucka
Peter David

Wolverine has one of the strongest list of runs there is.
>>
>Bunn
>>
>>81355509
i normally hate bunn but his run on wolverine was fun.
>>
>>81355579
Stop rhyming, Etrigan
>>
>>81354000
Is Miller a weeb?
Wolverine and most of his body of work makes me think he is, specially the Yukata Storm.
>>
File: wolverine_vol1_cover_008.jpg (108 KB, 750x1151) Image search: [Google]
wolverine_vol1_cover_008.jpg
108 KB, 750x1151
There's an issue of Wolverine where Mr. Fixit shows up at Wolverine's little Asian town, and Wolverine shows him around in the guise of Patch.

The entire time Wolverine is trolling Hulk and engineering scenarios to get him to take care of his enemies and Fixit just gets played while wondering where he remembers Patch from.

It's pretty great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.