[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZOOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Zoom.jpg (144 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Zoom.jpg
144 KB, 800x534
Teddy Sears looks more entertaining as Hunter Zolomon than he ever was as Jay Garrick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZYHFGkaNg
>>
>That wig
>>
>>81351985
I want to fuck him now more than ever.
>>
>>81351985
I would let Teddy Sears destroy my pussy.
>>
>Zoom admits to being Jay

b-b-but......what

Also, yeah, WAY more interesting as Zoom. In any case, it's a lot funner to see a villain and understand their motivations, rather than fumble around in the same darkness as the rest of the team.

Even though it was awkward, seeing a bit of Trajectory's motive was enough to make her endearing as fuck.
>>
>>81353099
Popular theory is that Zolomon and whoever "Jay" was were in league.
>>
So does this mean there actually isn't a real Jay Hunter stole the identity from? I mean... we see what is apparently Hunter's dad giving him his helmet. Is the Flash show really going to fuck over Jay like this?
>>
>>81353536
Maybe. Maybe not.

The man in the iron mask is the key to all this.
>>
>>81351985
teddy sears is daddy af
>>
File: 1457475615438.png (272 KB, 459x605) Image search: [Google]
1457475615438.png
272 KB, 459x605
They pulled the Cobalt Blue shit with Jay instead of Barry, and Hunter Zolomon is Barry Allen's Malcom Thawne.

"Jay" is Edward Clariss
>>
Is that Sears as Hunter's dad, too?
>>
>>81354540
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>81351985
was he sitting in an electric chair? does that mean the "lightning" that gave him his powers was him being executed? that's kinda cool shame we gotta wait two f-ing weeks to see it
>>
It certainly makes up for how shitty and irrelevant his "Jay" was the entire season.
>>
>>81355420
Yep.

And his mask is his execution muzzle.
>>
>>81351985

He would have made a damn fine Barry Allen, in the classic sense.
>>
>>81355959
Eddie and Hunter both.
>>
>>81353607
The man is Jay. Calling it. They had the same eyes. Exact same.
Zoom is Zolomon Hunter, Jay's Earth-1 counterpart, and the "Jay" they've been with is a clone he was using to use them to figure out how to save his life/get faster, and he's imprisoned the real Jay.
>>
>>81356043
carole pls
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.