[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder this is Dreamworks worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Persona_4_ai.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4_ai.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
This is a very by the numbers childrens movie yet it somehow made DreamWorks enough money to keep shitting out sequels, prequels, and spinoffs.

Its those fucking penguins wasn't it? Make them a non factoid and no one would remember this movie
>>
I thought it was pretty good. Never saw sequels, though.

I really don't understand the disdain that /co/ has for this movie. There's nothing glaringly bad about it.
>>
Yeah man the movie about the farting oger was way more mature.
>>
I'm okay with it, it was the first CGI movie to try to add cartoony elements
>>
>>81350190
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
>>
>>81350190
I hate this movie because the characters are annoying, with their "forced cool MTV" speechs and moves.

that's obvious that the Zebra and the Hippo are blacks.
>>
>>81350383

It's boring...the sequel is mildly better but that doesn't say a lot
>>
File: hippass.png (290 KB, 637x475) Image search: [Google]
hippass.png
290 KB, 637x475
We all know why /co/ watched it.
>>
>>81350419

Shrek had Lord Farquad the greatest villain of all time you shut your fucking mouth
>>
>>81350419
Shrek was better because that was a satire of disney movies and the characters were less annoying.

but the "forced cool MTV" speechs and moves were here too, one of the worse exemple was that roast chicken who yell "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" like in the song lulz, in that christmas special.
>>
>>81350890
The Shrek sequels got so samey that they ultimately became just as cliche as any tripe that plays the tropes straight
>>
File: Madagascar2_I.gif (1 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Madagascar2_I.gif
1 MB, 480x320
>>81350720
BBW HIPPO ASS
>>
>what is shark tale
>>
>>81350978
Shrek 2 was awesome because that was funny.

Shrek 3 was probably the worse, the plot wasn't very interesting.

Shrek 4 was cool but not good as 1 and 2.

anyway, that was better than Shark Tales.
>>
>>81350419
SomeBODY once told me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.