[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they put the after-credits scene in the middle of the movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: savesnap00128.png (516 KB, 729x566) Image search: [Google]
savesnap00128.png
516 KB, 729x566
Why did they put the after-credits scene in the middle of the movie?
>>
>>81349168
>WW CIA
>4U CIA
THE MADMEN
>>
>>81349168
They were worried no one would be able to sit through the whole movie.
>>
Ay
>>
>>81349168
Seeing Flash casually save a life and not abuse his powers was important for Batman's confidence at the end regarding other heroes joining them.
>>
>>81349168
Because they were afraid people will miss it, so executives decided it's gonna be in the middle. Wit h catchy logos already, too.
>>
Because it's not a Marvel movie.
>>
How did Batman have her email?
>>
>>81349344
>W
>Double u
>4 u's
Oh shit
>>
>>81349344
Is that why they did that?
Because her skipping over Cyborg to look at Flash and Aquaman first then going back to watch him has been bugging the shit out of me.
Why not just put the Cyborg clip at the end?
>>
Because the after credit scene thing is so associated with Marvel
>>
>>81350664
Cause he's Batman
>>
>>81350796
I thought the same thing after sitting thought the credits but I thought the Lex and Batman was supposed to be the after credits scene.
>>
>>81349168
too much significance to be wasted 10 minutes after the movie was over
also Zack went full autist and put the credits at the beginning of the movie so there was no fancy ending credits sequence to keep people entertained until the scene
>>
>>81349168
They don't want to copy the marvel formula

It's also why they didn't try to make an entertaining movie with actual interesting characters. It's too close to what Marvel's doing.
>>
They should have been shown while Bruce and Diana were talking at the funeral, may have messed with the mood but it was so long and drawn out it was already going from sad to boring..
>>
>>81349168
>Lex is the in-universe creator of the names and logos for 4 of the Justice League members
>>
>>81351596
Kek
>>
File: 1457444253780.jpg (699 KB, 683x935) Image search: [Google]
1457444253780.jpg
699 KB, 683x935
>>81351596
They tried once to make a supers movie like Marvel movies.
Unfortunately for us, that was Green Lantern
>>
>>81349344
Who's the Ilash?
>>
>>81351596
>actual interesting characters
quipmaster 3000 LMDs aren't interesting characters
>>
>>81351995
Compared to Broody Mckillmenow they are a bunch of fucking Hamlets. At least a quip shows will to entertain.
>>
File: 1456803116715.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1456803116715.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>81351596
>>
>>81351980
The Ilastest Man Alive
>>
>>81352076
Comparison is pointless if they're not interesting from the get go. Or actual characters. They're all the same.
>>
File: her.jpg (122 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
122 KB, 640x454
>>81351980
this bitch might be
>>
>>81352323
You should notice that I didn't bring the comparison into the argument. The other cunt did. It's not my fault you get butthurt over it.
>>
>>81349168

why did flash have dreds
>>
>>81349168
>Even created logos for each of them
The insanity in this film is becoming legendary.
>>
>>81349344
BRAVO SNYDER
R
A
V
O

S
N
Y
D
E
R
>>
>>81352438

maybe lex was copying what the heros had already adopted? Wondy's has always been like that right?
>>
>>81352580
it makes sense for Aquaman but why the fuck would the Flash and Cyborg already have logos?
>>
>>81352634
Especially when the Flash doesn't even show his lightning trail.

I wonder if they are going to make him run without one, just because the CW is doing it.
>>
>>81352634
Ok not saying its stupid but perhaps this was the logic behind lex's logo for flash:
>Leaves electrical disturbance
>Faster than lightning
>>
>>81352634

Well, who knows how far along Cyborg's career has progressed. How do we know how old the footage is of any of the 'metas'?

I mean wondy's was WWI.

but I'm really stretching here.
>>
>>81352747
the other anon was saying that they already had superhero identities and thats what Lex was labeling them with
>>
>>81352775
But WW, Flash, and Aquaman are still unknown to the world at this time?
>>
File: iron_man2.jpg (134 KB, 968x324) Image search: [Google]
iron_man2.jpg
134 KB, 968x324
>>81352819
>of all the MCU movies to try and mimic, they went for the worst one.
>>
>>81352775

Yeah, that. But really stretching. I'm going to need to see some 5 hour extended version to really catch everything.

>>81352819
Anyone on SS powerful enough to draw Lex's attention? Maybe those 4 were the only ones he was interested in. I mean he didn't have batsy up there right?
>>
>>81350659
This is the reason, really. Which is not a bad idea, because people should not be in the same mentality that they're in when watching an MCU movie when watching this. Not to say "nuh uh we're better", but to make the audience aware that this is its own thing.

In practice it was in a kind of dumb place though. It would have been better during a denouement at the end.
>>
>>81352820

known to world =/= known to lex.

I guess.
>>
>>81352884
>soul stealing sword
>manadile
>shoots jets of flame from hands
>>
>>81350664
Cut scene with a booty call earlier in the movie
>>
>>81353072
>does really cool tight knots
>>
Ok first lets address the scene for what it really is, a shoehorned excuse to tease the upcoming JL members because that was the first priority over any sort of sense. Now that thats out of the way, lets attempt to make sense of it. Lex made logos, not names, so thats not too bad. And where he got the logos came from just looking at them. Also remember each file had several evidence logs attached, not just the ones we saw. The only one that might not make sense is Cyborg, unless Silas had that logo already on file
>>
>>81353029

cyborg was involved with a motherbox, and based on the communiun deleted scene we can bullshit that lex was aware of motherboxs and their significance. Maybe lex wants to use cyborg for box acess or god knows what.

>>81353072

I'm really stretching here but maybe Lex is obsessed with the darkseid mobo shit.

who fucking knows.

They need to release another hour of deleted scenes to catch everything.
>>
>>81353187
You know the "Hes hungry" line seems odd when referring to Darkseid.
>>
>>81353093
Australian
>>
>>81349168
Because they tried to put the "world-building" into the actual narrative.

If you take out the after-credits scenes of the Marvel movies (which technically arent part of the actual movie anyways) then their whole connectivity falls terribly apart.
>>
>>81353246

see I have no idea. Its like we are only getting one side of the references. like i keep hearing desaad, but have no idea where that is coming from.

i have no idea.
>>
>From: Batman <[email protected]>
>To: Wonder Woman <[email protected]>
>Subject: Do you know these guys?
Who are these? How do video files have different logos, instead of just having the VLC cone on it? How come there's no file on that red-caped asshole? His family tree would save me a tone of trouble.

Anyway, watch these videos, you won't believe the third one! We should round these guys up. Make them into a true League of Justice Part 1, on 3d and IMAX.

Anyway, get back to me, I'm going to turn water into wine and cure the leppers before I kick their teeth in.

PS: Your email was in the first one. What the fuck was that metadata bullshit?
>>
>>81353332
True for the earlier movies but the latter movies for the MCU were definitely connected. Hell Winter Soldier and Iron Man 3 was a direct response to Avengers 1, neither of which can be considered sequels to Avengers.
>>
>>81353382
No idea either. We have no idea if the deleted scene hologram was a communication or a data log, he could be Steppenwolf, Yuga Khan, or Mantis for all we know, and we're uncertain if all of this was a manipulation by Desaad/Darkseid or merely Lex saying fuck it
>>
>>81353497
I still don't get why wondie didn't delete the pictures of herself before sending it to this guy she doesn't particularly trust.
>>
>>81353508
Even phase 1 had Coulson and Fury hopping around before the credits at least. (Iron Man 1 and Hulk excluded, for obvious reasons)
>>
>>81353538
She stole it, but couldnt decrypt it. So Bruce was the first one to look at everything, and I guess she deleted it after reading the others
>>
>>81353508
Yea, once they established the world the after-credits scenes became just bonus-quips.

Avengers 1 was the last time the after-credits scene showed something useful.
>>
So I thought Cyborg's scene was pretty fucking cool except for the transformium being introduced to him. I'm pretty sick of the generic shape changing cube technology that seems to show up nowadays, but I assume it was there for the sake of letting the audience actually see him start becoming Cyborg right then and there while also explaining why they couldn't do the same to any other mangled person.

All that being said, I honestly don't much about Cyborg's origin. Is the crazy alien-looking shapeshifting tech usually involved in his origin stories?
>>
>>81353886
Ok full disclaimer, that cube stuff in Transformers is bullshit and only exists there, but thats another discussion. No anon what you saw was a Mother Box, one of the most advanced pieces of tech in the known universe created by the New Gods, specifically the ones on New Genesis. Cyborg originally was rebuilt after a tragic car wreck by his father, but in the new 52 reboot they upgraded his character/tweaked his origin by pumping him full of alien tech his father Silas cataloged for the government. With the box he basically can hack into anything and go anywhere in the universe via boomtube. Of course in this movie we have no fucking idea where Dr Silas got one
>>
>>81353185
>Lex made logos, not names
IIRC though, each folder had a filename with abbreviations at the beginning (AQ, FL, CB, Etc)
>>
>>81353562
Coulson was in IM1
>>
>>81349168
Because fuck hollywood patting themselves on the back, no one wants to sit through credits.
>>
>>81351596
>Marvel
>Entertaining
Winter Soldier, GOTG, annnnnd....that's it
>>
>>81354363
Well Ant Man depending on who you ask. And Iron Man 1
>>
>>81353093
Hope Slipknot becomes the breakout star of the movie. Imagine little kids clamoring to buy Slipknot merch
>>
File: hahahahahaaddddd.png (702 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahaaddddd.png
702 KB, 1600x900
So I'm doing an edit of this film

Ive got it down under 1:30

any suggestions?
>>
So what was Wonder Woman's deal?
Lex had pictures of her sure, but what could he actually do with them?
>>
>>81354463
>Captain Boomerang
FTFY. All Knots is good for is demonstrating the bomb implants
>>
>>81354506
Probably nothing with just the pic, but remember each file at numerous pieces of evidence we didnt get to see. He probably had several photos from different decades, false documents, and other stuff that would out her for being nigh immortal
>>
>>81354493
Cut out every scene with Lois except the rooftop scene with Lex and I guess the spear scenes even though even though they were dumb.
>>
>>81354516
Look we all know Boomer is gonna leave people in fucking stitches and everyone else will get their moment but goddamit, can WB at least PRETEND there is a chance SK is gonna make it?
>>
>>81354570
Nigga, I took out the whole doomsday everything.
>>
>>81354576
Nope, just like we all know Diablo will die in a ball of fire saving the other squad mates
>>
>>81354363
First Avengers was pretty good.
>>
>>81349168
I was thinking that exact same thought at work today.
>>
>>81354133
Fair enough. I did always wonder how being part robot would let him keep up with the rest of the Justice League.
>>
>>81354813
Funny thing is he could do a lot more but hes too stupid to use a Mother Box properly. Right now hes a run down bus
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.