[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concept art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (87 KB, 768x941) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87 KB, 768x941
Aqua-man 2009

>A young marine biologist from Gotham high got infected by wayne chemicals that were imported from the lost city of Atlantis, This turned him into a half atlantean hybrid able to lift 10x his own weight, speak to fish and swim, only when he's in water

supporting cast
>Pamela Lilian Isley, love interest

>Aqualad, his dog that also got infected

>Orm, the high school bully who's father owns a large oil company that's killing the wildlife

>David Black (black manta) football captain who frequently bullies Arthur
>>
hah gayyyyyy
>>
The worst part of it (and it's all terrible) is that he's from Gotham
>>
>>81347971
Where dies he come from in the comics?
>>
File: 1.jpg (92 KB, 700x620) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92 KB, 700x620
The flash 2004

>Bartholomew Allen is your average student at Gotham high, his parents were killed in a hit and run

>He's part of the gifted student program

>He was inspired to create a real time traveling car after watching back to the future

>He's experimenting with chemicals to fuel his car when it's hit by lightning

>His car can travel back in time and forward, "the flash" is the act of travelling through time which creates a flash
>>
>>81348477
Please tell me this is fake holy fucking shit
>>
>>81347860
>>David Black (black manta) football captain who frequently bullies Arthur
>David Black
somehow, that's the part that bothers me the most.
>>
File: 1.jpg (119 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
119 KB, 1366x768
>>81348477
Supporting characters were

>Iris west, love interest
>Zoom, genius from the past who killed his parents in a yellow sports car
>>
>>81348076

Son of a human male and Atlantean female that grew up on land.
>>
>>81348585
No, everything you read today is true.
>>
>>81348076
Amnesty Bay, iirc. I want to say Maine, but I don't know for sure.
>>
>>81347860
Isn't this kind of similar to that 2006 Aquaman reboot where he was some human that breathes water and not an Atlantean?
>>
>tfw it's real
HOW
>>
JUST
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.