[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10/10 scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: just do it.jpg (26 KB, 400x361) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
26 KB, 400x361
Flawless movie/comic/cartoon scenes. Post 'em.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeFZXNDz7uA
Even Nite-Owl's over the top "NOOO!" is filled with genuine shock and anguish
>>
File: 1440316050094.jpg (430 KB, 1277x3197) Image search: [Google]
1440316050094.jpg
430 KB, 1277x3197
>>81340360
Every time I see this scene I'm reminded of this image.
>>
As much as I dislike the movie, that scene and the casting were great
>>
>>81340360
>basis of character is the Rorschach test
>Explodes and leaves a pattern reminiscent of the test.

SUBTLE
U
B
T
L
E
>>
File: Watchmen happy ending.png (945 KB, 758x1820) Image search: [Google]
Watchmen happy ending.png
945 KB, 758x1820
>>81340490
>not posting this
>>
>>81340360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7clp3s-15I
I wasn't a big fan of this movie. And even what i liked was mostly in the 'well i get to see shit punch stuff' mindless kind of way.

But that being said there were one or two moments of full on superman BEING superman. And i felt this was one of those.
Particularly where he says he let them handcuff him so theyd feel a little more secure. Bunch of tough ass soldiers armed to the teeth surrounding him and his concern is not making them feel more threatened than he can help.
>>
>>81340643
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8
>>
>>81340511
I always thought Doctor Manhattan did that on purpose.
>>
File: Strong Together.jpg (179 KB, 758x1820) Image search: [Google]
Strong Together.jpg
179 KB, 758x1820
>>81340490
>>
>>81340643
beat me too it
>>
I wanted the guy who plays as Nite Owl to play as Barry Allen.

But that dream is dead.
>>
https://youtu.be/jqIBGEcKhGs
>>
>>81340360
I hate that scene so much. Having Nite-Owl witness Rorschach's death was far and away the worst change made to the story.

Fuck Synder.
>>
>>81342474
Objectively wrong opinion
>>
>>81342474

It's bad change, but I'd say there's much worse in the movie. Laurie not knowing the Comedian tried to rape her mother when meeting him and the whole re-pacing/rewriting of Rorschach"s therapy sessions up to the murder of the child killer.
>>
>>81340932
He tried to make it look like Janey dumping him.

>>81342474
Not the worst, but still a stupid change. It's like he never learned how to read and just inferred the story from the pictures.
>>
>>81340360
Too bad you have to sit through 3 hours of boring shit to get to the only good moment.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.