[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What martial art should I do I f I want to be a badass like spiderman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (14 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
14 KB, 195x259
What martial art should I do I f I want to be a badass like spiderman?
>>
Radioactive Spider Blood-kwang
>>
>>81340041
The art of the Spider.
If I recall, it's an actual thing in the comics where Peter's doing some made up martial arts.
>>
Hijacking this thread to ask a better question

I want to start getting into Spidey. What are the best trades I can pick up to start? I can read smaller runs any time on my phone, but bigger stuff I prefer to have in physical.
Also, how do I get started on that Spidey Gwen?
>>
>>81340400
Dude you cant hijack a thread when this person asked a serios question about becoming a real life spiderman. and start with the Clone saga you will love it

and op to answer your question find a spider irradiate it some how then let it bite you
>>
>>81340400
If you want to jump in at an interesting point, go with the JMS run: Vol 2, Issue 30. All stuff prior is the shit you probably know. JMS is where Pete starts to grow up while exploring a new side to his powers maybe being mystical. There are a few new villains too. Spider-Gwen has a trade #0 out that has her 1-5 solo and an edge of spider-verse issue. She is not main continuity.
>>
ok so capoeira or kung fu?
>>
>>81342445

Capoiera seems like an obvious "yes," but I'd say go with Kung-Fu. Learn it well, and do some sports. Maybe a little yoga. Limber up, get in the habit of moving a lot. Learn how your body works, and learn some Kung Fu in addition to a few other little things here and there.
>>
>>81344005
thanks, although I also did a bit a tai chi
>>
It doesn't matter what martial art you learn as long as you invest in some well-fitting plot armour
>>
>>81340041
Gymnastics, Taekwondo, Monkey Style Kung Fu, and Capoeira.
>>
>>81340041
Cuck-Fu.
>>
>>81345429

but he's not anthony burch
>>
>>81341119
Good to hear on Gwen, but I meant getting into Spidey in general, not just the newest stories.
I've picked up occasional hints of some of the bigger stories but never any of the meat
>>
File: sg.jpg (115 KB, 1135x990) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
115 KB, 1135x990
>>81340400
>Also, how do I get started on that Spidey Gwen?
She first appears in Edge of Spider-verse, then got her own solo after Spider-verse. Don't read Spider-verse, it blows. Her solo isn't much better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.