[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, Guys What if Season 2 is Really, REALLY GOOD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: im back mofos.jpg (54 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
im back mofos.jpg
54 KB, 360x540
Guys, Guys
What if Season 2 is Really, REALLY GOOD?
>>
I honestly can't imagine who could like this show.

Seriously. If you like this show, please make yourself known and explain.
>>
no it will never be good ya dingus. This concept is shit alone
>>
Most first season AS shows suck. Good chance all the characters will go through dramatic changes.
>>
i will laugh my ass of if this show does a 360 and becomes sentimental, intelligent and also actually funny.
>>
>>81337023
i am sure that __________/b/_____likes it
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't have an autistic fit over Mr. Pickles?
>>
>>81340894
>not burning with rage over the mouthbreathers who must like this
What's it like to be well adjusted Gustavo?
>>
>>81336559
It won't be Alexis, it won't
>>
>>81337023
I like it because I find the absolute stupidess of the plots, combined with the over the top to the point of ridiculousness gore and stuff humorous when watched from that perspective. As the stupid ridiculous junk it is, but appreciating those qualites. I dunno, I think it's kinda funny like that
>>
>>81337023
go away mr enter
>>
>>81336559
>What if Season 2 is Really, REALLY GOOD?

Why would they just take the whole show in a completely different direction like that?
>>
>>81343868
And this is why you never ask a stupid person to explain why they like stupid shit.

They don't know either, they're fucking stupid. There's no insight to be gained.

I understand why smart people always THINK that if there would be one thing that a stupid person would be an expert on, it would be stupidity itself. But that way lies madness.
>>
>>81345559
>Liking a dumb show that airs at one in the morning for 11 minutes makes the viewer an idiot.
Calm the fuck down. People are allowed to like stupid shit, as long as it's in moderation. If this person said they hate Venture Brothers and The Office but love Mr. Pickles and Reality TV shows, yeah sure, red flag. But just simply liking it doesn't make them bottom of the barrel fucking trash.

>Stupid people vs. smart people
Seriously do you live in a fucking cartoon world yourself?
>>
>>81337023
I like the fact that it tries to have a plot. A mafia guy surgically modified to be Bigfoot so nobody finds him? That's a pretty neat concept no matter the show.

I like that it has freedom to do really weird concepts that still generate recognition. Like the elderly greaser who comes back to regain his best gal's heart, only to discover she and her rival are poppin' & lockin' and he can't understand a word of it. Or Goodman's co-worker Floyd and his mansion full of food themed furniture. It's really goofy and pretty dumb a lot of the time, but it's fantastical, and that's what makes it interesting.

adult swim has this unique property of assorting a mixed bag of stupid shit and it's always amazing to see how we'll like one but not the other. Tim & Eric are generally pretty annoying to me, for example (ironically, the things they do as themselves, because I loved Tom Goes to the Mayor.)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.