[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rose Wilson is rather asian looking here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
So they finally remembered that her mother is Cambodian?
>>
Wait a minute here,last time I checked in the new continuity her mother is actual Adline Kane.
>>
>>81336263
Hopefully they'll just ignore any dumb stuff like that
>>
>>81336263

They can always retcon that. Especially since this is from DC rebirth.
>>
>>81336263
New 52 Deathstroke was garbage
Priest should ignore all of it, especially all the stuff about Slades family
>>
>>81336592
The first 8 issues were actually pretty good. Then Liefeld came on and things went to shit quick.
>>
>>81336197
Wow, she looks great and pretty sexy! I like that they're putting more diversity in comics, it's cool.
>>
>>81336197
> Rose has an awesome new design.
> Priest is writing this ongoing.

I kind of want to believe the hype.
>>
>>81336197
Rose used to be CUTE

Where is the cute?
>>
>two eyes

Gross.
>>
So Grant and Rose are around. Has Joseph been mentioned yet?
>>
>>81336197
You know i kinda want to shit on this for being more crappy "tacticool" bullshit but...fuck me who am i kidding! I am most definitely gonna shit on this boring assed "tacticool" bullshit.

I bet the artists saw a woman jogging down he street in a tank top and yoga pants and was all like "just add a sweater some pouches/holsters and a mask and boom. I shit this out before noon then get in on some Season 2 Daredevil."
Not even trying anymore, people. They are not even trying.
>>
>>81339875
Yeah I think middy killed him.
>>
>>81341591
Jericho? Really?
>>
>>81339475
Of she has two eyes than why does her insignia have an eyepatch?
>>
>>81339875
He's on the cover of the last Deathstroke issue before Rebirth
>>
>>81341668
Oh wait no that was Grant, yeah Joseph showed up controlling Mr.Majestic near the end of Justin Jordan's run.
>>
>>81336197
SEAsians are my one weakness

>tfw you will never sail with Magellan
>>
The poser art is throwing me off so badly I can't tell if I like of if I hate it.
>>
>>81336592
you mean you don't like Deathstroke being sold as a child sex slave by his father?
>>
>>81343339
Nobody said it was sex slave.
>>
>>81343339
No that part was solid gold.
>>
>>81343407
>DC not giving a character a rape backstory to add character

I'm sure those older men wanted a small child to do their taxes
>>
>>81341532
anon it's girl-Deathstroke

if anyone is allowed to be tacticool, it's Deathstroke and his girl version
>>
>>81343566
Could have used him for smuggling, transportation and intelligence.
>>
> There will never be a Metal Gear Solid run of the cast of Deathstroke and his kids.
>>
>>81344579

PUNISHED SLADE

A FALLEN LEGEND

getting a boner just imagining it
>>
>>81344579
Deathstroke-Big Boss
Venom Snake=?
Liquid Snake-Jericho?
Solid Snake-Ravager?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.