[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emma Stone dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 750x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 750x751
How do you feel about Sony killing the hottest actor to ever play Gwen Stacy
>>
I'm more pissed about their 3rd fucking reboot, this time with a 5' 8" 12 year old
>>
File: bryce dallas howard1459268372307.jpg (943 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
bryce dallas howard1459268372307.jpg
943 KB, 2000x3000
>>81336069
>the hottest actor to ever play Gwen Stacy
hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81336133
This
She was hot as fuck in that movie
>>
Yea she was fucking fine. Bump
>>
>>81336069
>we'll never get live-action spider-gwen like this
feels bad man
>>
>>81336069
>killing the actor
Now that's some inspired moviemaking.
>>
>>81336678
Landis please
>>
What if they brought her back to play spider Gwen in the inevitable Spiderverse movie?
>>
I can understand the desire to build a little pathos, but they teased and hinted so strongly beforehand, that the actual scene didn't have the punch that the events really deserved.
>>
>>81336095
fyi Tobey and Andrew are manlets too
>>
>>81337010
It worked in the comics because it was years between Captain Stacy's death and Gwen's death so no one anticipated it.

Here in the films it was a desperate move to show they were aware of what the fans considered "important" and they ended up shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>81336069
She looked like she was about 35 in that movie. I don't even know why, she wasn't even 25 during filming, guess it was a wardrobe/makeup decision. They were trying to get her to play a highschool student? Who was also an intern at a major biotech company? Who was also basically a PA to a departmental head? Who still thought dating highschool students was worth her time?

That whole character's thing was a mess. Just a big ol mashed mess of nothing.

Nice visuals, but the way what killed her was the comedy bounce and not, I don't know, the unnecessary number of giant iron gears falling down from above... I don't know. It just wasn't very good?

It seemed like a bad film?
>>
>>81336166
>>81336133
She should have been Felicia, not Gwen.
>>
>>81336635
Bruh...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.