[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Proud Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: the-proud-family-7.jpg (167 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
the-proud-family-7.jpg
167 KB, 720x540
Was this the best show on Disney during the 2000s?
>>
File: 070131_1.png (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
070131_1.png
8 KB, 300x300
>>81332548
Probably not, but easily one of the best. Disney had a really good run of shows then.
>>
File: Doug.jpg (129 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Doug.jpg
129 KB, 600x600
It was great, better than doug
>>
>>81332548
Dafuk's wrong with Penny's face?
>>
>>81332548
>>81332822
All of the cartoon channels had a great run during the 2000s...at first, the they had to go and fuck it all up post-2005.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4zk90yw4Q
>>
>>81332548
>>81334241
I really liked how well they captured being in a black family.
>>
Why were all the white characters treated like complete idiots/jokes?

Why did Oscar suffer so much?
>>
>>81332548
Judy was a milf.

And yeah the show was good, I remember enjoying it.
>>
>>81332548

it was a tyler perry show in cartoon form
>>
>>81334601
>Why did Oscar suffer so much?
Never understood it. Always kind of felt bad for him, as he wasn't a bad character. He was basically the squidward of the show.
>>
>>81334601
He was a dad. They always got treated like that
>>
Mariah Carey was on it.
>>
>>81334601
Put your false victimization to bed. I don't recall any of the main caucasian characters being treated anymore like jokes then any other character. Hell, the biggest jokes on the show were Oscar, the neighbor dad and Djionay, none of whom were white. Zoe had her moments but no more then say Papi.
>>
>>81334896
And they got Beyonce and her backup singers, her sister Solange and Destiny's Child, to do the theme song and promos for the show. Disney did a damn fine job getting The Proud Family out there.
>>
No Recess reruns went on through the 2000's
>>
File: dave the barbarian.jpg (78 KB, 425x597) Image search: [Google]
dave the barbarian.jpg
78 KB, 425x597
>>81332548
No. That title easily goes to Dave the Barbarian.
>>
>>81334241
I used to get this song stuck in my head all the time; but I had no idea what he was saying
>>
>>81337679
Fucking this, followed by Kim Possible.

>I had the dream again, where I do terrible things to penguins with croquet mallets
>>
Man Disney Channel used to be awesome
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.