[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This twitter post is the first post BvS piece of canon &quo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
This twitter post is the first post BvS piece of canon

"When interviewed about his actions against a fallen alien, Lex Luthor responded with; 'Ding, ding, ding, ding. Are we entering the second round?'" the post continues, with the company attempting to distance itself from Luthor by adding: "We do not understand Mr. Luthor's actions and LexCorp does not take responsibility for his actions. Thank you for being patient."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/01/bvs-lexcorp-suspends-business-distances-itself-from-lex-luthor
>>
>>81330676
If this kid was my son I'd beat him too.
>>
>>81330676
How come all the viral written Luthor stuff was so much better than film Luthor?
>>
>>81330830
Presumably Goyer had no hand in it.
>>
>>81330830
there's no physical luthor to watch
>>
what is it with the fucking dinging?
>>
>>81331990
Mother Box sounds like a Bell (actually they Ping!)
>>
>>81330830
Because you hear the voice in your own head instead of listening to Eisenberg's tone and cadence.
>>
>>81331990
I love how casuals cant understand shit in this movie and DC refuses to spoonfed them.

You didnt get it? Well, bad luck, leave your bad review, but we are still making JL anyways.

They just dont give a fuck.
>>
>>81332754
>company wars around the movie will now include "DC movies are true comic book movies that cater to the real fans"
I honestly didn't think this could get more insufferable, and yet here we are.
>>
File: darkseids sides.jpg (60 KB, 328x398) Image search: [Google]
darkseids sides.jpg
60 KB, 328x398
There is a twitter bot, @Mother_Box that dings whenever anyone uses the name Darkseid.

That has better writing than this Lex Zuckerberg character in this film.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.