[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in a fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: who.jpg (461 KB, 1876x1232) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
461 KB, 1876x1232
WHO?
http://strawpoll.me/7244948
>>
File: Faora03.gif (214 KB, 483x474) Image search: [Google]
Faora03.gif
214 KB, 483x474
I know who wins in my heart.
>>
>>81328200
Brandi Irwin?
>>
>>81327783
Muh dick.
>>
File: Antje-Traue_5-1.jpg (180 KB, 1903x1048) Image search: [Google]
Antje-Traue_5-1.jpg
180 KB, 1903x1048
Antje Traue forever.
>>
File: Faora17.jpg (61 KB, 538x750) Image search: [Google]
Faora17.jpg
61 KB, 538x750
>>81328541
How great would it be if Superman had to rescue Faora, Detective Stabler and everyone else that got sucked into the Phantom Zone to help fight Darkseid?
>>
File: Faora11.jpg (67 KB, 859x929) Image search: [Google]
Faora11.jpg
67 KB, 859x929
>>81328541
And someone besides Snyder directed that movie.
>>
>>81327783
That cape looks like it would be a comfy blanket.
>>
>>81327783
Can someone post that greentext where instead of Superman saving the day from the Kryptonians, it was anon who saved the day by having the balls to fuck Faora, thus impressing Zod and making him spare Earth? The rest of it, at least?

>"You look at me while you breed me, Human. Do you not fear me?"
>"You're not crushing me with but a thought. Doesn't my touch disgust you?"
>"You are lower than vermin."
>"You're nothing but an end of the world lay."
>"I only let you finish inside me out of pity. How much closer can you get to Godhood without the presence of our superior magnificence?"
>"You can tear me in half, but the danger only makes me harder."
>"I loathe you. You are nothing more but an ant worshiping the sun."
>"You're the kind of woman my mother warned me about."
>"Yes, I TAKE. TAKE. TAKE."
>"Good."
>"?"
>"Because I have more than enough to - "
>"That orifice is not for - !"
>"GIVE."
>>
Everyone always compares Wondy to Supes but when you really look at their greatest feats Wonderwoman doesn't even come close, Kryptonians are far FAR more powerful, so I think Faora stomps.
>>
>>81328688
...this is relevant to my interests
>>
>>81329218
You have to realize, though, that Faora only recently got her powers, and would still need time to adapt, while Wonder Woman has been doing it for, at least, a century.
>>
>>81329401
ok, point. So we're going strictly by the movie versions then. I mean... I still argue Faora has a good chance, I mean her fight with Supes in that small town was some straight up DBZ shit, Wondy was tough and got some nice hits on DD but I do still think Faora has her on strength and speed.
>>
>>81329176
Fuck requesting this its hot af
>>
File: Faora.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Faora.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>81327783
Antje any day, nigga.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.