[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel and Capcom both approach you to tell you that they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Marvel-vs.-Capcom-4-Characters.jpg (35 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-vs.-Capcom-4-Characters.jpg
35 KB, 570x300
Marvel and Capcom both approach you to tell you that they're making Marvel vs. Capcom 4 and ask you to choose who's gonna be on its roster, on both sides. Who do you pick?
>>
Who would be in DC vs. SNK?
>>
cap
iron man
thor
hulk
hawkguy
spider-man
human torch
wolferine
cylops
gambit
nightcrawler
rogue
psylocke
ghost rider
daredevil
iron fist
luke cage
black panther
moon knight
punisher
deadpool
elektra
bullseye
taskmaster
magneto
sentinel
dr doom
venom
doc ock
green goblin
shocker
sabretooth
juggernaut
deathstrike
spiral
emma frost
blackheart
shuma gorath

Honestly, I just want Marvel Super Heroes 2....if I had to make a Capcom list it would just be the roster from MvC1, add a bunch of characters from Rival Schools, Megaman and Megaman X, and Devil May Cry, and Onimusha, never was a RE fan or felt they fit in fighting games
>>
File: shifty dog.gif (334 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
shifty dog.gif
334 KB, 500x375
>>81324230

It doesn't matter what you think since the execs on either side will tell who to include in order to promote their future releases.
>>
>>81324537
This + Ant-Man. I can't remember the names of Capcom characters, but you'll want that chick that's been cosplayed to death.
>>
>>81325003
Oh yeah, throw in the Darkstalkers too.
>>
File: 1458971488036.png (1 MB, 1129x883) Image search: [Google]
1458971488036.png
1 MB, 1129x883
>>81324230
Everyone from mvc2.
Don't change a thing except transition it into 3-d and there.
Perfect game. Ship it out. Give me my millions.
>>
Definite Includes.

Capcom: Cody (street fighter), Bass and Treble, Monster Hunter, Rogue (Power Stone), Apollo Justice, Felicia, Saddler and The merchant from Resident Evil 4, Natsu (Rival Schools) Scorp or Oni (Saturday Night Slam Masters)

Marvel: Gambit, Venom, Kamala Khan, Squirrel Girl, Nova, Starlord, Green Goblin, Loki, Super Skrull, Mojo,

Get rid of forever:
Magneto, Sentinel, Jean\Phoenix, Zero, Virgil, Viper, Trish
>>
>>81324230
Everyone in 2 AND 3, plus:
>The thing
>Invisible Woman
>Mr. Fantastic
>Human Torch
>Ant-man
>The Vision
>Quick-Silver
>Nightcrawler
>Silver Surfer
>Mystique

>Dr. Wily
>Poison
>Nero
>Batsu Ichimonji
>Asura
>Gene
>Q-bee
>Monster Hunter
>Lord Raptor
>Q
>>
>>81325254
>Perfect game

It's one of the most broken, unbalanced fighting games ever man. 90 percent of the characters are useless for competitive play and that's not exaggerating

That isn't to say you and some friends can't have casual fun with it, I do sometimes too, but it is by no means a perfect game lol it's horribly broken
>>
>>81324230
Captain America
Hulk
Iron Man
Hawkeye
Thor
Black Widow
Ultron
Loki
Spider-Man
Venom
Wolverine
X-23
Storm
Sentinel
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
She Hulk
Deadpool
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
The Punisher
Man-Thing
Shuma Gorath
Iron Fist
Taskmaster
Squirrel Girl
Gwenpool
Dr. Doom
Mr. Fantastic

I don't care too much about what's on the Capcom side but Frank West, Nemesis and Phoenix Wright are all definite choices for me since they're my mains.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.