[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questionable Content General Jeph abuses April 1 to beg for attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-23-13-13.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-23-13-13.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Questionable Content General
Jeph abuses April 1 to beg for attention edition

”I'm just joking guys but tell me how sad you'd be if I quit"

Get stabbed

But thank you for the hanners content lately
>>
>>81320299
God dammit, I was almost happy before I remembered the date.
>>
There is no god.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 766x960
>April 1st
>>
>>81320299
>Clearly, the comic is in good hands
Yeah the last pair of hands had a habit of stabbing each other
>>
>>81320299
Where is he begging for attention? On his twitter or something?
>>
So is it pretty much confirmed at this point that it's Jeph who makes these threads?
>>
>>81321214
It's not, dumbass.
>>
>>81321391
sure jeff

learn to spell your own name
>>
I mean, I think this is actually a joke about the news that came out recently about how conservative blogger and Breitbart Editor Milo Yiannopoulos actually has most of his work written by a team of interns.

I thought it was kind a funny.
>>
>>81321417

Im not Jeph

Jeph cannot take criticism. No way is he going to post something in a place he cannot control the narrative. He'll block you on his social media in a heartbeat if you post something the least bit critical
>>
>>81320299
What if we send him tweets being genuinely happy that he's gone and excited for the new qc?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 564x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 564x757
>>81321545
Alright, let's have a test. One of these resembles humor.
>Dora walks in on Penelope who is wearing a latex body suit. She promptly runs away screaming "Pizza Girl!" while Penelope tries to convince her it was just fetish clothing.
>Girl has a penis.

Which one might get a pity laugh?
>>
>>81321545
You constantly bring yourself, your webcomic, and your loathsome social views up on here constantly to make people hate you enough to pay attention to you and generate clicks and viewership. You're basically Marvel at this point, which is actually a pretty decent accomplishment for a future transvestite.
>>
File: 3190.png (161 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
3190.png
161 KB, 800x1160
If I saw a spider big enough to make a noise while running across the ceiling, I would freak the fuck out.

Also, should they really be doing coffee stuff under that shitty, hanging insulation?
>>
Hasn't this entire comic only been like 16 agonizing days of real time? It's amazing how they go from one hipster dyke haircut to another so quickly
>>
>>81322458
No, they've had a bunch of fucking time skips. Like, seasonal ones.
At the very least, it's been one year.
>>
>>81320299
this actually seems like it would be better than normal qc.
>>
>>81320299
Holy shit, fuck April fools, i was actually excited for a second...
>>
>>81323031

I was really happy to be able to quit reading this comic. Sadly, I must continue.
>>
>>81320299
>kept reading beach as bleach
>"...I'm definitely committed to the bleach"

If only
>>
Awww... I was hoping that Jeph really did quit.

Stupid fucking calendar
>>
>>81322190

Your reading comprehension is decidedly lacking. I just told you twice in no uncertain terms that I am NOT Jeph.

And your scenario is highly implausible. No one would have any need to go to the site when they can get the comics here. Plus the derision would give the people who haven't read it before the impression that it's not a strip to be frequented.

There's nothing in these threads that would give anyone even the faintest desire to go to his site. Not when they can get it all here.

Again, his intolerance of criticism on his social media is proof positive he wouldn't go somewhere he knows full well is hostile to him. This is a man who stabbed himself in the hand because of negative feedback

>>81322109

I guess the first scenario? Even though it isnt good. But I suppose it beats girl with a penis by default
>>
>>81323106

Just do it here. And deny Jeph the cadditional clicks
>>
>>81323738
Go to bed Jeph.
>>
whats with the address at the bottom? he's not actually a blue noser is he?
>>
>>81320299
Damn. At least hanners was cute in the latest update and really thats all I even care about from this comic anymore.
>>
>>81320299
>team of unpaid interns will be writing and drawing "QC"
Aww. I was looking forward to the dramatic increase in quality.
>>
>>81326156

Should we send Maple Syrup as a gag to that addy?
>>
>>81324145

Not Jeph, idiot.
>>
>>81322301
They'd be shut down by the health department. Except in QC they are more lax about that kinda thing, because they recognize they are young hard workers with university degrees, so they must know better than everyone else.
>>
File: qc-goomm.jpg (112 KB, 700x882) Image search: [Google]
qc-goomm.jpg
112 KB, 700x882
Is nobody going to mention the new t-shirt he's trying to shill, in which his neuroses about people on twitter triggering him burble to the surface?
>>
File: kAxJs.png (70 KB, 336x326) Image search: [Google]
kAxJs.png
70 KB, 336x326
>>81320299
>tfw I've been praying for Jeph to hire a ghostwriter for years
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.