[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luthorberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: jess-eisenberg-bald-lex-luthor.jpg (63 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
jess-eisenberg-bald-lex-luthor.jpg
63 KB, 640x800
Haven't been on /co/ in a while, but what did people think of Luthor in BvS?

I thought the movie had it's strong points and bad points, but this guy I fucking loved. The rooftop scene with him is probably the best on screen Lex Luthor ever I think, despite how he differs in a other ways from the traditional depiction
>>
>>81317188
how did he go bald in the movie?
>>
>>81317511
Jail head shaving
>>
Everybody hated him except you. I'm sorry, but your opinion is objectively wrong.
>>
>>81317580
that's really dumb.
>>
Yeah I guess that pretending Lex Luthor is the Joker isn't "traditional."

It's also really shitty because he's not a very good Joker either
>>
I think this Luthor sucked, but Eisenberg is the perfect Riddler.
>>
>>81317653
truth is not determined by majority vote, thought.
>>
>>81317188
Yeah pretty much. The character was amazing. Thought a part of me is sad that we will probably won't see the older, more charismatic version of Lex anytime soon. Well, I guess the DCEU can do withouth him.
>>
>>81317188
A lot of stuff about his motives didn't make any sense and the "ding ding ding" at the end was a pretty shitty line with shitty delivery. There was plenty of good too though, the rooftop scene and such were 10/10. Also the courtroom scene made my sides explode.
>>
>>81317941
>everybody is wrong except me
Nah
>>
>>81317678
throughout the movie he has luscious locks of hair
at his lowest point his hair is shaved off
>>
I liked him for what he was. Less nervous ticks and he would've been great.
>>
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.