[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We improve the BvS script
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18
File: BvS.jpg (86 KB, 636x650) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
86 KB, 636x650
>Perry: "Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman."
>[Perry turns to walk away]
>Clark: [under his breath] "And what if it's Superman taking on the Batman?"
>Perry: [suddenly turning back to Clark] "Did you say something?"
>Clark: [pretend coughs] "N-Nothing!"
>[Perry eyes him suspiciously before walking away again]

Perfect.
>>
Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>81311129
This.
>>
>>81311129
What if his day job is writing scripts?
>>
>Clark: [under his breath] "Fucking normie."

Perfecter.
>>
>>81311094
Pussy bitch go back to jerking it to scat and leave the script work to professionals
>>
>>81311094
>Batman: "DO YOU BLEED?"
>[Superman stares at him]
>Batman: "I SAID, DO YOU BLEED?"
>[Superman flies away]
>Batman: "GOD DAMN IT, DO YOU?"
>[Superman is away but gives out a really loud "NO." It's so strong Batman gets thrown at a wall.]
>Batman: "Y-you will"
>>
File: 1260403343584.jpg (13 KB, 221x235) Image search: [Google]
1260403343584.jpg
13 KB, 221x235
>>81311094
Is that Cowboy Curtis?
>>
how bout instead of
>No Marthas are dying tonight!
Bats misses superman and nearly injures a innocent, and surrenders when superman saves the guy
>>
>>81311094
>Clark: fucking nigger
There, fixed
>>
I went and saw the movie, it was average at best and not my Batman/Superman. But the thing that got me was i saw about 4 groups of friends buy more tickets and not even watch the movie for a second time.

Is there some secret DC fanboy club i don’t know about spending their life savings trying to help this movie? Maybe it’s a Snyder club?

Regardless i am not having a go at Snyder, he can make VERY good movies but his affinity to “grim” and “dark” doesn’t suit the average viewers interpretation of Batman and Superman. But movies like Watchmen/Suckerpunch/Dawn of the Dead are right up his alley.

Marvel proved people want lighthearted movies the whole family can enjoy, they also don’t want “grounded to reality” or “what would they do if they where real” Ironman 1/2 and the earlier Marvel movies proved this.

These men, no these HEROES are never suppose to kill because when you kill you become a ANTI-HERO like Punisher/Red Hood/Deadpool, it is a line that can never be uncrossed.

People LOVE anti-heroes like Punisher/Red Hood/Deadpool but not when you change two heroes KNOWN for essentially never killing into anti-heroes.

And before you try and tell me “These people SHOULD die” or “So what? Superman should let Zod kill millions?” Well no, obviously not. But you are missing the point of what makes these two icons of justice great, their ability to find a way out of any situation without having to kill or sacrifice innocents so they can abide to their non kill policy. I remember reading that in Man of Steel Snyder apparently only did the Superman killing Zod because he wanted to create a situation where superman didn’t have a choice, but that in it self proves he knows NOTHING of superman, he is SUPERMAN he always has a choice.
>>
>Clark: [Sean Connery accent, under his breath] "And if he puts on the mask?"
>Clark: [pretend coughs] "N-Nothing! I said nothing"
>>
>>81311244
Nice blogpost
>>
>>81311146
He should quit.
>>
When the DVD comes out there's going to be a fan edit of the movie that's going to make it a hundred times better.
>>
File: 1288194206323.png (5 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1288194206323.png
5 KB, 274x242
>>81311094
>>81311175
>yfw OP is David Goyer leaking his script
>>
Of course Perry shrugged off Clark's nonsense. Clark is a cub reporter without a degree. He does whatever job Perry tells him to do. You don't send some scrub two years out of journalism school to interview Oprah.
>>
>>81311175

We not making Looney tunes anon.
>>
>>81311094
>Take out Doomsday
>Take out Luthor.
>Take out Wonder Woman

There, the script is now a lot cleaner and more coherent than the mess that we ended up with.
>>
>>81311292
Here's you're >you
>>
>>81311393
You also don't randomly put people on sports news. There are actual sports reporters for that. No one is just randomly assigned a different thing day by day.

Did anyone do ANY research before writing this script?
>>
>>81311178
No, it's Laurence Fishburne.

Coincidentally, Cowboy Curtis is also Laurence Fishburne.
>>
>>81311222
And then he gets fired for being a fucking moron.
>>
>>81311393
You don't hire some scrub two years out of journalism school to the biggest publication of a major city either.
>>
>>81311549
Apparently, you do when there's nepotism and they're fucking your star reporter.
>>
>>81311592
That's not what nepotism means.

Also she was clearly surprised to see him and was introduced to him like no one knew they met previously, which wouldn't make any sense if she had pulled strings.
>>
>>81311531
He can work as a wrestler in wwe
>>
>>81311428

without Lex there's no conflict besides Bruce being an asshole that can't talk like an adult.

Movie should have been separated into two

>Batman v Superman World's Finest
>Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice

First one focuses on what Superman has been doing after the invasion, with some scenes of Lex. Instead of just sending a crippled men to blow up, he could be John Corben. With a desire of revenge and Lex's help, he becomes Metallo and is the climax battle against Superman where instead of killing him, he takes him to a mental institute where he could get help, but still feels guilty gets and speech from his mother/Lois and just continues doing what he does.

Some scenes of what is Batman (who is explained to have become more violent) doing while Clark, maybe Lois as well, follow clues of the Bat vigilante.

Second is basically the same with the 2nd and 3rd act. Maybe a longer Batman/Superman fight. Personally I'd remove the Knightmare scene and make more room for Batman's past (that doesn't include his parents dying)
>>
>>81311326
Yeah, it's called rifftrax
>>
>>81311412
well we damn right should be, we're warner bros
>>
>Perry:Crime wave in Gotham? And in other news, water is wet!
>Clark:So, you genuinely believe people will rather read about local sports than Batman? The most popular hero of DC?
>Perry:What?!
>Clark:N-nevermind
>>
>Wonder Woman opens the lightning icon
>"Gods, this man moves like...a flash"
>Wonder Woman opens the A icon
>He's some kind of...Aqua Man!"
>Wonder Woman opens the Cyborg icon
>"It's as if the boy is a cybernetic-organic being...a 'Cyborg' if you will
>>
>but we know better now, don't we? we know angels don't come from the sky...they come from hell below us
>>
I'm glad Fishburne had more screentime in this than in Man of Steel, or at least it felt that way.
>>
File: wait.jpg (34 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
34 KB, 500x291
If power can't be innocent, and feeling powerless turns good men cruel, then...we're all just fucked, right?
>>
>>81312233
I have mixed feelings on it.

On one hand, he's too good for this shit. On the other hand it's probably the easiest couple million dollars he's ever made.
>>
>>81312073
>Bruce "You know, I've met many women like you..."
>WW "you can stop that, I'm JUST too out of your LEAGUE... or am I? ;)"
>>
>>81312490
>>Bruce "You know, I've met many women like you...women who like to play CAT and mouse"
>>
>>81312073
>>81312490
I would watch every Wonder Woman movie if she turned out to be a serial punster.
>>
>>81312580
>Yes, I faced criminals like Luthor before... we could say he's almost as mad as an hatter
>>
On a serious note, Flash should have appeared after bruce woke up. Time travel doesn't equal dream travel.
And why is Bruce psychic? Okay, he has a nightmare about a rogue superman? But based on what does he know the darkseid symbol and how parademons look like?
>>
>>81312692
>Clark:Is she with you?
>Bruce:I thought she was with you!
>Clark: Well, it's a miracle she showed up
>Bruce:More like...a wonder
>>
Instead of flash saying Lois is the key Have him go
> Martha is the key
Now that batman here's that, once superman starts going
>Martha, save Martha
It would give a better reason for batman to stop everything and vow to save her.
>>
>>81312997
>Now we are three against one. A "trinity" if you will
>No doubt this night will see the dawn of justice
>>
>>81313014
that...makes so much more sense. okay kid, how many millions do you want to replace terrio?
>>
>>81312784
It was Flash fucking with the timeline with a mixture of Apokoliptan tech. He appeared to Bruce in a boom tube. It's likely Bruce's mind couldn't comprehend the naked power of it hence him believing it was a dream when Flash disappeared.
>>
>>81312997
>Bruce:More like...a wonder
Wait, say that again!
>>
>>81313102
>>81313014
Lois is the key to stopping Superman in Justicve League. He dies and is returned as a servant of Apokolips. Lois is his world, however, as established in BvS.
>>
>>81311094
>Superman: If I take off your mask, will you die?
>Batman: It would be extremely painful
>Superman: You're a big guy-
>Batman: For you
>>
File: the_lovers_locked_eyes.jpg (87 KB, 867x617) Image search: [Google]
the_lovers_locked_eyes.jpg
87 KB, 867x617
>>81313220
it's like pottery
>>
>You're not brave. Bats are brave!
>>
>>81311094
Batman actually has a no-kill ever code. Which makes his decision to kill Superman even stronger Or turns him into a racist and kryptonianphobic, both pics work.
>>
>>81311094
How to improve BvS: A Tutorial to Jack Snyder

>Give WW as secondary role where she tries to intervene and stop the fight with scenes confronting the two and maybe a fight scene between her and Supes
>Have sympathetic scenes with Supes visiting his parent's graves and shit
>Drop Lois Lane or at least give her less screen time
>Drop the retarded dream sequence and make the scene where the Superman cult attacks Batman actually happen
>Completely drop Doomsday
>Give Batman's desire to kill Superman some merit like instead of him wanting to kill him because he's a xenophobic ass who hates aliens but because he sees him as a threat due to the destruction of Metropolis
>Don't make Batman look like such a fucking psycho and have his actions have actual purpose
>Have Batman lose to Supes at first to give Bats a sense of frailty and give the angry training sequence some merit
>Have Lex actually be on Batman's side and give him access to Kryptonite and try to kill him himself at one point
>Don't make Lex look like such an autistic psycho but instead an actual intellectual that's still a little unhinged
>Get a better writer period
>Have Batman end up saving Superman from a shard of Kryptonite in his heart after hearing about the destruction of his planet and foster parents
>Have them kiss at the end
>>
>>81313406
>You're not bald. Supermen are bald.
>>
>Mmm! Gentlemen!
>>
>[Lex and Clark shake hands.]
>Lux: "Wow! That is a good grip. You should not be manipulated into attempting to kill this person by me in Superman v Batman: Dawn of Justice."
>>
>"where's your mom"
>red haired girl points to ruined building
>"so your parents are dead...you shall become a bat. a batgirl"
>>
>You ask a lot of questions Mr. Kent. Perhaps it's the Gotham City in me, we have a bad history with freaks dressed as question marks
>>
File: 1456427773145.png (389 KB, 835x604) Image search: [Google]
1456427773145.png
389 KB, 835x604
>Finally Alfred, after all these years in Gotham, we have finally become Batman©® v Superman©®: Dawn of Justice©® in 3D©® IMAX©® Ginormous©® KINO©®
>>
>Sir, this is a suicide mission! At least bring a squad with you
>>
>you're psychotic
>that's a three sylable word for an abnormal condition of the mind described as involving a loss of contact with reality
>>
>>81311481
>Did anyone do ANY research before writing this script?
Remember how in the last movie, the citizens of Smallville flee the tornado to the safety of a BRIDGE?

Yeah, its like that.
>>
>>81311094
Go away Whedon.
>>
File: batfleck.jpg (44 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
batfleck.jpg
44 KB, 600x300
>you were no God. You weren't even a superman
>>
>the bell's already been rung. ding dong, the God is dead! it's time for some new gods wink wink
>>
>You know Kent, you kinda look like that superman fellow...
>Don't be ridiculous Perry, why would superman need glasses?
>Damn you're right, i must be getting old...
>>
>Communion
>MMMM, well you look like a wolf who will steppen on humanity
>>
>BRUCE, LISTEN TO ME! YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT HIM! YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT HIM ALL ALONG! INJUSTICE DOESN'T HAPPEN IN THIS TIMELINE! ALSO THERE'S A MAN WHO WILL COME SEE YOU, BUY SOME CHOCOS
>>
>>81312073

>Wonder Woman standing with Bruce at the end of the movie
>"Truly this was...a Batman vee Superman dawn of justice"
>>
>>81313623
>>Give Batman's desire to kill Superman some merit like instead of him wanting to kill him because he's a xenophobic ass who hates aliens but because he sees him as a threat due to the destruction of Metropolis

This is literally why he is against Superman for the entire movie
>>
>>81311189

It's so easy to do the "superheroes reconcile when reminded that they both care more about saving lives than fighting" cliche.

And seeing Snyder fail at this simple task causes me both great amusement and great disappointment.
>>
HERE IS THE OFFICIAL TOP 10 WAY TO IMPROVE THE ZACK SNIDER BATMAN V. SUPERMAN FLICK

NUMBER TEN: Batman is a dark guy. Like, a REALLY dark guy :O Haha but in case you're wondeirng he needs to let loose and cut gyms once a while. Please Mr. Snyder, let us see Batman the Burce Wayne or having a fun with his uncre Alfred. People did NOT LIKE the MOVIE because there was too much sad. For now on Batman has to have a happy scene for every movie. He needs to call Alfred his dad accidentally because he love shim so much
>>
>>81315059
a
>>
>>81313406
>You're not brave. Big guys are brave, and you're NOT BIG!
>>
>>81315059
NUMBER 9: This one is extra fun for the die-hard fans. Lex Luthor is well known adn beloved to the comics for having his balkd head. In this film,,, uh oh. Looks like no bald head. Zack Snider fucked it again. Don't worry though the problem is an easy solve as Lex Luthor having his hair fall out at the end of Dark Knight Rising can be all the justification you are need for a good time at the movie. Some scenes are scary for children and the tone is very dark this time around so please do not bringing children to this one. Just put on their favourite DVD of the Dark Knightor Tim Burton one instead.
>>
>>81314958
>I tried to kill him in life. I will not try to kill him in death
>>
>>81315173
NUMBER EIGHT; Where are the love interests?? DC comcis has a long proud tradition of having boy girl love in their books for children. And grown ups equally, with new "graphic novel" selections. But in this movie... where are all the girls? Your probablor wonder why there needi to be girl in Batman. This is actually a fact for the long term loyal DC nuts out there. In comics Batman in love with Rachel who dies in the fire that becomes Two Face. Becausin her having it died like this Batman becomes a darker, crueler man, who bullies Alfred and walks on a crutch. Batman fans have been DIEING to see that crutch depicted faithfully on screen since Alan Morre first wrote the comics but to this day maybe Snider is preparing the outing for JvS2.
>>
>>81315059
>>81315173
>>81315283
what is happening?! jesus, i honestly can't tell anymore if someone is retarded or pretending to be retarded. it's oddly compelling though
>>
>Superman: You have to save my mom!
>Batman: NO ONE SAVED MINE
>Breaks his neck
>Credits roll
>>
Ways to fix the movie.

-Completely cut out wonderwoman and the other non superman/batman hero's
-Give lex motivation, we only have the one sentence about his father beating him to serve as his reason for hating superman(he hates people stronger than him/ is bootyhurt at "higher powers" for never saving him)
-make superman act like superman, he looked so depressed the entire movie and he was a huge Hypocrite for trying to stop batman from doing the same thing he does.
-make the martha scene more clear, its about batman realizing that hes about to take a son from a mother the same way that mugger took his mother from him all those years ago.
-gt rid of some of the hamfisted dialogue(the bat is dead, consider this mercy. ill take you in without breaking you, its more than you deserve.)
>>
>>81315283
NUMBER SEVEN: The Joker. This is aa big one for every major fan and all those reaidng now will know whom talking about. The Clown Crime, the Jester at the Court of Batmans throne. His laugh send shiver up childrens spine even as they are laughing! The Joker is a funny character and a scary One, a rare paradox in cinematic villæny. As evry fan decided the Joker will always fight Batman for the love of it and doesnt like not laughing. If he falls into the acid, game over. Batman is constantly on tipping balance with this man who might fall in and break his neck. We all remember the vllains like Green Gobbelin and the Abominable (2008) so lets giving this underrated one a shot who is so crucial to the Arkham experience and most of all the lovecraftian mythos of.
>>
>>81315433
NUMBER 7: Superman is unrelatable character. This is a problem every comic nerds dad taught them. Superman is hard to realate to becasin having his no powers like Batman. Instead he is the strongest alive and cannot be harmed. Only by kryptonite which rarely can someone find let alone harness its uncontrollable energy for long enough to destroyer. This is one that fans had "riddled" over since day one. How does the Kryptoniteeven fit in? And where did it come from. Until this day is solved and even in comics it remains a mystery so ulikely to appear in film the fan will never know what Superman real motives are or if he even relly cares about Lois Lane or even his job at Daily Planet.
>>
>>81315427
but anon, wonder woman was the only fun part of the movie, you could really fix this movie by calling it SUPERMAN V WONDER WOMAN
>>
>Luther: And now, you will fly to him, and you will battle him to the death. Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus man. Day versus night! Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham! SUPERMAN VERSUS BATMAN! THE DAWN OF TRUE JUSTICE! DING DING DING!
>>
>>81315566
Number five: BUT OBVIOUSLY THat is not what tpeople are lookignf or when they see BaVS these days. Unlike older comic day s of silver age When classic Watchmen and groundrbeaking Daredvil first hitin the stands there were always the fights. Lets be honest: Who really goi in to the movie for a story? I didnt think so. Only the fights are for importance sake what I will be focusing on with this TOP five reasons Batman SUperman FLOPPED at the box office: THE FIGHTS! Asking any real fan who will tell you" It's All. Abou. The. FIGHTS. Batman SUperman have been arch enmesis since day one although the art style change not a lot else has with the two caped curasaders throwing wallops ever since. Zack, give the real fans what they want not the audiences who haven't even read one comic. Is that so hard?
>>
>>81315427
Honestly, I thought WW could've work if they had competent people behind this movie.

Her whole shtick is that she's the temperament to man's rage right? I thought her role in this movie was that she was going to try and stop the fight between Bats and Supes to prevent further destruction cause that's like, her whole thing she's the figure of compassion and peace.
>>
>>81311094
>The Current Year
>super-serious brooding interpretation of Superman
>still passing off the schlocky nobody-can-recognize-Clark-is-Superman-because-he-wears-glasses thing completely at face value
>>
>>81315742
NuMBER FOUR: The soundtrack is too loud! ZACK! TURN IT DOWN IN THERE his mother must be screaming to herself as he play the movie. Zack Snyder must have given his mom grief back when was at home listtenign to music because for a superhero movie this is way and i mean WAY too loud. ItsoK if the punches ar eloud and to for makeing the action better but when the soundtrack, relentless delivered in hammering blasts by the real "Punisher" (of the ear) director of music, not only for this film but all the previuos Nolon era films: Hans Zimmer. His work on the classic silver age Bamtan is what we grew up but know it is time to grow up. This kind of thing is not good anymore. For a movie it has to have the right balance and that is why this goof is so high up on this list of top Superman g
>>
File: necks.jpg (2 MB, 1701x2268) Image search: [Google]
necks.jpg
2 MB, 1701x2268
>>81315783
Yes she is
>>
>>81315891
NUMBER FIVE: Who, and I mean WHO in theyr write minde is bringing their dhild rto this one? This is a flick for kids but it does not deliver except for their parents who might understand tsome of the subtle adult humour but also there. Are the toomany frightening and scenes of an intesne nture scaring for children. Batman crawl on the walls lik a Spider and for the frist time in a movie we see Superman bleed. His mother is tied uppo to be burned alivevb-is this a message we really want our kids seeing? iN THE Comics this scene was acceptble because the parents can read the comic with their child and can read ahead, knowing when they are parts which ar eunsuiotable for thier child. But if this movie is going to with a child theres no such way to know. lost in translation indeed.
>>
>>81315932
>so Clark, I hear you like to snap necks...
>Yeah I-uh, I've been known to dabble...
>We should trade stories sometime
>>
>>81315932
hey common. how is ww supposed to use rope as a weapon without going for the neck?
>>
File: 1458702943347.gif (832 KB, 252x188) Image search: [Google]
1458702943347.gif
832 KB, 252x188
>>81315213

You won.
>>
>>81315783
Have you ever READ A FUCKING COMIC

where in the world is this shit from.

Wonder Woman is literally the GOD OF WAR incarnate these days.

Like no joke.
Ares died, and passed on title and godhood to her
>>
>>81316021
hog tie her foes, dislocate their limbs, crack a few ribs
>>
>>81316007
nUMBER ONE: Finally we reach the number one spot on this our list of the top reasons SvS was this summers worst flop. There are a lot factors to take in also chinese growht market and oncoming release of Marvels own BvS film with Iron Man comign out nni the sdame yeat. But this is one question which bother every fan to his core when he is seen the new film: Whyin do the diying hero Superman not sbahre even a tear at his funeral Wonder Woman and Batman>? Zack SNyder: YOU HAVE TAKEN THE SOULD FROM THE COMICS And there is thno reason for anyone to keep watching, TRUE D.C. FANS will alawyas unite adn speak out for n better movie about the great fights recorded beyween the two which still, even now and after BVS:JUSTIC ha snyetn tonbe properly freleased full 0nscreen. ,aybe the batman the fans want is come around the corner but honest...ly don;t holdin your breath.
>>
>>81315059
here we go
>>
File: Alarm has sounded.jpg (12 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Alarm has sounded.jpg
12 KB, 360x360
>>81315783
People on /co/, right now, believe this.
>>
>>81316504
I find it suspicious no World War I historian mentions a crazy chick in greek armor decapitating nazis left and right
>>
>>81311849
Underrated.
>>
>>81311270
A good banepost should never be ignored. Good job brother.
>>
Superman to Batman:
>Nice suit. Did your husband make it for you?
>>
>Bruce arrives at the party
>You can hear Back In Black playing loudly from his car
>Takes a selfie with someone
>"Don't put that on Facebook."
I'll take the job anytime, Warner
>>
File: 1446233412587.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446233412587.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>81311175
>>81312073
Perfect
>>
>>81311146
Carrie Fisher thanks him for the work.
>>
File: 053 - PWHwbhz.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
053 - PWHwbhz.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
>>81319311
>Thunderstruck starts playing
>>
>Wonder Woman. You use the spear since it's toxic to me. I'll use your lasso to hold him down.

>You can use a lasso? Where did you train?

>*looks at the camera* On a farm.
>>
>>81316645
>they pull out the "nobody believes the witnesses, but they all know what they saw" shit
>>
>>81319470
heh
>>
>>81319261
>it was his dad's
>>
>>81319470
Pottery
>>
>Clark: [under his breath] "And what if it's Superman v Batman XXX?"
>>
>>81311094
More product placement. Just slap that shit in everywhere. Bruce Wayne's Farnsworth House is next door to a Burger King©. Superman's mom works as a waitress at Denny's© and is in the middle of serving a picture-perfect assortment of BvS sundaes when Congress explodes. All of Lex Luthor's Justice League files are stored on his trusty Microsoft© Surface 3®. The final battle takes place in the ruins of a smashed Wal-Mart® and they make a point of stating that nobody worthwhile got hurt
>>
>>81311849
SAVAGE
>>
>>81311270
Only if later he rips off Bruce's mask
>>
>>81311094
Hey, here's an idea.

How about if you're going to call your movie Batman versus Superman, that you have the entire thing be based around BATMAN FIGHTING SUPERMAN.

NO LEX, NO WONDER WOMAN, NO DOOMSDAY.

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLICATED ABOUT THAT!?!?!
>>
>>81321002
How about don't do a Batman v Superman movie at all and instead do a World's Finest movie
>>
>>81311094

Batman vs Superman, but they're played by Van Darkholme and Billy Herrington respectively.

Perfect.
>>
I'd just add a laugh track after every other line.
>>
>Do U bleed?
>And I!!! Wonder, Furryboy... Are you a bloodfag.
Ssh, ssh. Don't answer The Question. I don't care.
>>
>>81321368
*then Superman flies away*
>>
> DO YOU BLEED?
> Yes, my cramps are awful right now. I'm using my laser eyes as a heating blanket.
>>
>>81311094
Honestly the only thing they should've done was make a Man of Steel sequel alongside BvS to flesh out the aftermath of MoS and actually explain Luthor and his motive. Then use BvS to show Bruce's side of the story and set up Justice League.
>>
File: D'arkYagam'i.jpg (10 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
D'arkYagam'i.jpg
10 KB, 150x200
>>81315059
>>81315173
>>81315283
>>81315433
>>81315566
>>81315742
>>81315891
>>81316007
>>81316220

I think I found the writer's identity.
>>
>Lex awkwardly shoves a Kryptonite Jolly Rancher into Superman's mouth
>>
>>81316185
Make Wonder Woman a dominatrix where she hog-tied her foes and forced them to ejaculate from a rough footjob. She laughs and calls them weak for not being able to withstand just simple stimulation and forcibly spits into their mouth.
>>
>>81324021

Actually, maybe I should just get this commissioned.
>>
>>81311094
>Clark: [under his breath] "And what if it's directed by a complete hack?"
>>
File: morpheus.jpg (21 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.jpg
21 KB, 500x303
>>81311178
No, it's Morpheus
>>
>HEY YA FRAGGIN FRAGGOTS,THE MAIN MAN IS HERE AND I'M GONNA FRAG THE ZARKS OUT OF WONDER WOMAN
>and then he does and it's awesome
>>
File: cisco.jpg (262 KB, 1475x1463) Image search: [Google]
cisco.jpg
262 KB, 1475x1463
>>81311094

>Perry: "NOBODY CARES ABOUT CLARK KENT TAKING ON THE BATMAN."
>Clark: "Fuck you, nigger!"
>>
>>81324146
>What if I told you meme guy
>>
>>81311849
>rifftrax
Those fuckers hit their peak during MST3K. They aren't funny at all anymore.
>>
>>81324021
You're being a shit about it, but Wonder Woman is at her best in the animated shorts and comics where she embraces her submission fighting origins.

Wrestling originated in ancient greece, after all. Wonder Woman doing knee drops and suplexes is the most natural thing in the world.

Fuck this whole "sword and bracelets" nonsense, WHEN THE FUCK IS WONDER WOMAN GONNA GET PUSHED FOR SUPER SLAM?
>>
>>81324283
Shit taste detected.

80% of the entries they have on Hulu are fucking solid and every other title I've pirated has been awesome too.
>>
>>81311244
>i saw about 4 groups of friends buy more tickets and not even watch the movie for a second time.
You do know that they sell tickets for future showings, right? I really don't know many people who would sit through the same movie twice in a row on the same day.
>>
>>81313623
>to give Bats a sense of frailty and give the angry training sequence some merit
You mean besides the fact that he watched Superman total a portion of Metropolis while fighting Zod?
>>
>>81324146
>The Playhouse has you PeeWee.
>>
>>81311244
>Snyder, he can make VERY good movies
>Suckerpunch
>>
File: 4564.jpg (117 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
4564.jpg
117 KB, 1300x1300
After Clark is alive again, faced with the problem of having been pronounced dead:

>Hello Mr. White! My name is Ken Clarkson and I would like a job at the Daily Planet!

>No, I don't have any references.
>No, I don't have any documents dated before 2016.
>No, I don't believe we've met before.
>>
>>81326282
>Are you interested in football?
>>
>>81319470
GODDAMMIT
>>
>>81324183
Am I c-cool now guys?
>>
SuperXer is now a genderless, raceless being that only helps the non white male
>>
>>81315415
KEK
>>
>>81311094
>>81311094
>>Perry: "Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman."
>>[Perry turns to walk away]
>>Clark: "I analyzed the last ROI portfolio, people want this"
>>Perry: [suddenly turning back to Clark] "Did you say something?"
>>Clark: [presents multi-point brief on the marketing metrics surrounding superhero stories ]
>>[Perry eyes him suspiciously before walking away again]
>>Perry: [As he leaves the room]"Fine, have your Batman VS. Superman (tm)"
>>
>>81316059
Have read anything else?
>>
>Clark: Bruce Lex has kidnapped my mother and he is forcing me to kill you, but I will not do it, will you help me save her life. Her name is Martha like your mother

>Bruce: well now that I know that lets go we can settle this later
>>
>>81326248
I'm not saying that Snyder can make good movies, but just because you greentext a bad movie (or a movie you did not like) from a particular director doesn't mean the guy doesn't have talent. That's like me saying

>Spielberg can make good movies
>Crystal Skull

... as if their fuck ups suddenly erased their previous trajectory.
>>
File: hishe.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hishe.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>81311094
Everything would have been better if they just included a cafe scene.
>>
>>81311785
>focus on Batman's past
They should do a Dr. Manhattan-esque sequence where they show Bruce's gradual transformation—from an idealistic young guy fighting crime and trying to save everyone to a jaded, bitter old man who won't hesitate to shoot you in your fucking face if he deems it appropriate. All narrated by Affleck's sexy ass voice.
>>
>>81329460
Oh my god, someone fire up the kiln
>>
>>81332979
Sorry, I was unclear. that greemrext was supposed to be taken in two parts.
>Snyder, he can make VERY good movies

Because he literally has never made a good movie before.

>Suckerpunch

Because of all the examples you could have chosen, you picked perhaps his worst movie. Of course Suckerpunch existing doesn't erase his other works. Unlike Spielberg though, none of his other works are good
>>
>>81332979
I liked Crystal Skull, it hit exactly the 50s notes they set out for. Yes, it was a different vibe than the 40s notes of the previous entries, but that was purposefully done.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.