[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Iris or Felicity get metahuman powers? Lets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 245x280
Why didn't Iris or Felicity get metahuman powers?

Lets say they did, what would their powers be?
>>
>>81308062
Felicity has superhacking and supernagging powers

She could hack and nag even the Anti Monitor into submission
>>
>>81308104
When has she ever nagged?
>>
>>81308104
>She could hack and nag even the Anti Monitor into submission
Please dont do this to Aya
>>
>>81308062
Iris would be a speedster and felishity already has beyond human hacking.
>>
>>81309770
Why speedster?
>>
File: AHLIVAR.jpg (47 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
AHLIVAR.jpg
47 KB, 700x394
Felicity already beats up master assassins with her iPad and manages to be the center of attention no matter what is going on. How much more power should she have?
>>
>>81309915
Invisibility.
>>
>>81309901
Why not two seasons in and still no flash family.
>>
>>81309901
So that someone else can be faster than Barry, you know other than all the rest of the speedsters we've already seen.
>>
>>81311233
>>81311283

1 second sex
>>
>>81309915
>IPad

Lol
>>
>>81308062
Iris: The ability to cuck Barry in every timeline and universe
Felicity: The ability to always be Oliver's love interest and anyone who has the potential to love Oliver will either leave Star City or die
>>
Felicity's power is being the literal center of the universe

and Iris:
>My name is Iris West, and I have the fattest ass alive
>>
Who is best girl?
>>
>>81309901
Black people running fast seems to make sense.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.