[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this shit just thrown in so that there'd be something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nkpnavx7T61rptk5lo2_500.jpg (71 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkpnavx7T61rptk5lo2_500.jpg
71 KB, 500x439
Was this shit just thrown in so that there'd be something memorable about Legend of Korra?

Remember the hype? Remember the disappointment? Is Legend of Korra the Star Wars prequels of /co/?
>>
Reminder that there is literally nothing worth talking about with this show other than the gay gambit ending.
>>
>>81303328
It was. From the beginning the series was a mistake. They shouldn't have promised a mini series when a whole new series could've just been setup from the get-go. The ending is just the cherry on top.
>>
File: varrickthekeikakumaster.gif (494 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
varrickthekeikakumaster.gif
494 KB, 500x266
>>81303581

we can talk Varrick.

he deserves his own spin off.
>>
>>81303328
varrick and zhu li were adequate to make the show memorable and fantastic forever
korra and asami were adequate to make it terrible forever
>>
>>81303328
Yes.

Season 4 was REALLY fucking boring. And it ended awfully

>Giant CGI robot
>Another "Daddy didn't love me" antagonist
>Suyin treated like a hero

I mean really what was there to talk about? Show was so crap it got pulled off air and only left online.

They needed something to hook people back in, to have some sort of legacy before it left for good. Nothing gets attention like sudden gay people.
>>
>>81306249
>sudden gay people.
I just like that phrase.
>>
The only thing I remember from this show is Amon being cool, she fought a gay final fantasy final boss in season 2 and 3, then Earth Bender Hitler was doing the right thing until the writers forgot she was supposed to be a villain so they threw her characterization out and replaced it
>>
>>81306249
>Season 4 was REALLY fucking boring.
Which is weird because it pretty much had the strongest opening of all four books. Everyone loved the first few episodes but after Korra got back to Republic City there's like this big blank between then and the finale, because they focused so much on Bolin and Varrick.
>>
File: 1459273479865.png (610 KB, 2476x2704) Image search: [Google]
1459273479865.png
610 KB, 2476x2704
>>81303581

Someone needs to make a chart about these threads.

So, We don't have to talk about it anymore.
>>
>>81303328
>Was this shit just thrown in so that there'd be something memorable about Legend of Korra?

It's not like Mike & Bryan posted explanations as to how it came about two days after the finale aired or anything.
>>
>>81303328
You korra-haters are the most insufferable attention-whoring tasteless immature fuckwads on this entire website.

Need I remind you this website has a large contingent of PC gamers.
>>
>>81306875
>Need I remind you this website has a large contingent of PC gamers.

I feel there's a joke here I'm not getting?
>>
>>81303328
as someone who gives no fuck about this show or series for that matter, i don't see the big deal.
>>
Nah bro. I love Avatar, but it never reached the heights of the Red Lotus season.

If nothing else Korra has better action
>>
>>81308257
>red lotus was supposed to be hydra but with benders so they couldn't trust anyone
>nah they just like putting lead in people
>>
>>81303328
Wasn't bad wasn't great, comics start in the fall.

Korrasami second best korra relationship
>>
>>81303328
Possibly. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but some of their actions and comments have struck me the wrong way. Also their pulling it out of nowhere with the only real hint being they were sending letters to each other makes me a little suspicious.

Korra is basically the Prequels of /co/. A perfectly watchable, if heavily flawed, project that suffers from the "ideas guy/s" having little to no oversight and little input from other writers.
>>
>Is Legend of Korra the Star Wars prequels of /co/?
It even had Meelo standing in for Jar-Jar.
>>
>>81312981
>disliking fart bending
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.