[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone excited as I am to see these two finally buddy-buddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 777x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 777x1200
Everyone excited as I am to see these two finally buddy-buddy up on screen?

>Just think of the potential
>>
>>81303230
I really hope they did a chemistry test between the two actors before hiring anyone
>>
>>81303299
It would make the most sense. Mike Colter is the actor that said Danny's actor had already been cast. They were just waiting to announce. He seems pretty exicited, too. Hope he had a chemistry test with Simone Missick, too. If Mike and Krysten had one, no reason why they shouldn't.
>>
>>81303299
Most likely sonce it's rumored Danny was going to pop up in Luke Cage (who knows if it's true).

Danny has to have chemistry with Luke and Misty, definitely.
>>
>>81303927
13th episode rumoured. Tail end makes sense, as the stinger. When he returns to America.
>>
How much of an egg do you think Danny will be?
>>
For years, I wanted Marvel to do a 70s-style kung fu Heroes for Hire movie with Luke and Danny. But given the quality of the Netflix shows, this is the next best thing. I hope we get to see them interact a bit before the Defenders series, though.

I'm digging the new Power Man and Iron Fist series too.
>>
>>81304519
The reaction to the new series, seems to be a mixed bag.
>>
Production starts in April, and Finn is already in NYC prepping for Pre-Production. He's rumoured to be in Luke Cage episode 13. How much muscle will be have put on by the time he was cast, 'til now? Seems like a time crunch. Will his form be more twinkly, like ANAD?
>>
>>81305585
*twinky
>>
There will be more discussion about Danny's race than there will be for the show as a whole.
>>
>>81305815
>Mfw you're right.

AAIronFist is the meem that won't end. Even JKNews have talked about it, because of the furore. Not surprising, most are prominent AA youtubers, they were probably asked their thoughts multiple times.
I think it will loosen, though, when the topics of (white) privilege come up. Also, when the foursome of H4H is assembled, and they see he's the only white guy.

Buy, yeah...
>>
>>81305987
*But
>>
>tfw fujoshis are racist as fuck so we won't get lewd fics and art of Danny getting BLACKED
>>
>>81306061
Finn/Poe shipping may be turning the tide, familia.
>>
>>81306061
>Only a few Luke/Danny fics on the net
>Fewer X-rated
>Danny is always the bottom
>Danny's actor is famous for playing a gay twink knight
>This will only get worse.

I mean white dudes getting "Black-balled" is hot and everything, but when are we gonna see some black dudes getting "White-balled"?
>>
>>81306119
I want to believe

>>81306348
It has to become popular before the subversion starts to happen
>>
File: 1459011490750.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1459011490750.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>No Luke Cage Season 2 or Iron Fist Season 2
>Instead we get a Heroes For Hire series starring the both of them and Misty
>mfw
>>
>>81306453
Doubt.jpg. If LC and IF are popular they WILL get season renewals, just like DD and JJ. If their series do merge, it will be at a much later date. The best we can hope for in the interim and what seems most likely is Danny and Luke (and Misty, Colleen) frequently crossing over in each others respective shows.
>>
>>81305815
That's ashame, and also extremely annoying. Especially, with how much people constantly get wrong.
>>
If we see a White-Chinese guy learning about US Urban life via his black BFF, it could be hilarious, adorable, awkward and a way to touch on some really interesting topics that haven't really been delved into in cape media before. Their friendship definitely lends itself to it, always have.
>>
>>81308294
*has
>>
>>81306405
I may be waiting a long time, then.
>>
Bamp
>>
Will Danny be fun or moppy?
>>
>>81313389
I'm hoping fun but expecting moppy
>>
>>81306348
Yeah I would like to see Danny topping Luke or at least making Luke squirm especially since all those Iron Fist jokes lend themselves to Danny being the one who is giving it to him.
>>
>>81306453
Would like this so much, I want to see a show starring both Danny and Luke DESU.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.