[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick two characters from this picture and try to make an episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy_characters.png (146 KB, 691x513) Image search: [Google]
Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy_characters.png
146 KB, 691x513
Pick two characters from this picture and try to make an episode about them.
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 467x625) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 467x625
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 536x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 536x500
>>
>>81305094
>>81305082
Urgh, why are they so gross looking?
>>
A Johnny and Rolf episode would have been GOAT.

Too bad there weren't more episodes where side characters were the focus, like the one where the Eds hardly appear and Kevin is a paranoid mess.
>>
>>81305082
>>81305094

Jesus, who wants this.
>>
File: 1457732244095.png (94 KB, 240x222) Image search: [Google]
1457732244095.png
94 KB, 240x222
>>81305082
>Eddy's tongue
>>
>>81305156
Homosexuality. Its repulsive in more than one way to a healthy person.
>>
>>81305210
Rebecca Sugar.
>>
>>81305156
Edd ed n eddy has a pretty ugly characters
>>
File: 1459294804163.jpg (509 KB, 1475x1281) Image search: [Google]
1459294804163.jpg
509 KB, 1475x1281
>>81302684
>episode will be called: ed me baby one more time
Eddy and ed are looking for thier missing third friend in order to complete thier new federal reserve system scam. Meanwhile double d wakes up in a very anusual place. Tied up and blind folded by a mysterious captures in a moist celar.
>>
>>81305259
Who is she i keep seing this name here. She a sjw or something?
>>
File: ratatata.png (1 MB, 1183x679) Image search: [Google]
ratatata.png
1 MB, 1183x679
>>81305400
Nah she's a pron artist from way back when.
>>
Jimmy vs Double D are forced to participate in a Contest on who is manlier.
>>
>>81305466
Do people like this just do it for money or are they driven by mental illness.
>>
>>81305604
Would watch that.
>>
File: 35__hold_my_hand_by_firecat1996.jpg (232 KB, 768x992) Image search: [Google]
35__hold_my_hand_by_firecat1996.jpg
232 KB, 768x992
>>81302684
>edd and marie
By pandering to the autistic fanbase from degenerateart.com you can make some shekels off this dead show. Make it some thing like her stalking him all the time. Stealing his underwear and making him hide under the kitchen sink... yes i am jewish.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
>>81305617
Oh she's definitely making good money now on a little project she made. Pic related.
>>
>The Kankers and Kevin
>For whatever reason the Eds start seeming less attractive to the Kankers, and they start trying to get at Kevin
>Kevin tries to go about his day but the Kankers keep stalking him amd doing Kanker stuff
>Kevin searches for tge Eds for help, and the Kankers start infighting, and realize its breaking up the group
>Eds force Kevin to pay up for Kanker proof products(obviously don't work)
>When the Kankers show up during the transaction, Kevin immediately uses all the products before paying, and they are all ridiculous items
>the Kankers question why they ever bothered with him
>They ignore Kevin and go straight for the Eds
>Kevin laughs and say the stuff really worked as he runs away wuth the stuff the Eds gave him, and the Eds can be seen getting chased into the sunset as the standard closing circle follows them
>roll credits
Sorry if its terrible, just thought of it off the top of my head
>>
>>81306059
Not bad anon
>>
>>81306088
Thanks, best I could think of in a few minutes
>>
>>81302684
>Meet Me Half Ed
>Starring Johnny and Eddy

Ed and Double D get into an accident early on, and Double D has to take Ed to the doctor. He asks Johnny to let Eddy know they can't follow through with their planned prank for the day.

Johnny devises a better plan and dresses up like Double D while painting Plank like Ed. When Eddy shows up to the arranged meeting place, Johnny is there trying to pull the prank all by himself

Eddy is unamused, but Johnny is actually pulling it off. But Eddy isn't really paying attention to how well Johnny is doing, and Johnny sabotages himself trying to get Eddy's attention, losing whatever money he earned and making a fool of himself.

Eddy sees Johnny laying a pile of a broken scam and tells him to leave it to the professionals before he walks off, shaking his head.

Exhausted, Johnny looks to plank and says "This Ed stuff is for the birds". Plank agrees
>>
How about this?
>Nazz and the Kankers
>Nazz's parents think she doesn't spend enough time with girls her own age, so they invite the Kankers to a slumber party
>>
>>81306503
Shit son, an episode like that could actually portray Nazz in a good light

I like it
>>
>>81302684
>Rolf and Sarah

Ed convinces his parents to take him to a comic convention for the weekend. Sarah stays at home by choice, but all her normal baby sitters are unavailable. Cue Rolf showing up at the door. Rolf treats her like a barnyard animal, feeds her disgusting food and makes her tend a garden he plants in Sarah's backyard until Sarah convinces Rolf that she's some kind of evil folklore monster and scares him off.

She thinks she's in the clear until she realizes that the weekend is over, the house is in shambles and her parents have just returned home. Cut to Ed reading comic books to a VERY grounded Sarah
>>
>>81306595
Thanks anon
>Nazz tries to give the Kankers fashion tips for attracting the Eds and gives them a makeover
>Either that or they make her night a living hell with no one to call for help
>>
>>81307195
First part is a good idea, second is a bit cliche though
>>
>>81307569
Yeah, you're probably right about the second part.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.