[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible Old man Logan adaptation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
and Liev Schreiber back a Sabretooth

honetly dont care about the former, what matters is the latter.

Thoughts?

>http://collider.com/wolverine-3-liev-schreiber-sabretooth/
>>
Mystique solo movie when?
>>
At this point I kind of want Jackman to hang up the mantle.
Have a guy who looks and can act more like comics Logan.

I like Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth but Sabretooth is kind of a shit character. So conflicted I guess.
>>
>>81293490
It IS going to be his last
>>
I wonder if the redneck incest gang will be sabretooths children
>>
>>81293465
How can you adapt Old Man Logan when you don't own the rights to the best parts?
>>
>>81293537

Replace them with properties you DO own
>>
>>81293536
probably juggernaut
>>
>>81293558

Who is Juggernaut gonna breed with?
>>
>>81293527
Fine then, let's get it over with.
>>
File: 1.jpg (303 KB, 800x1255) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
303 KB, 800x1255
>>81293558
hasta be Da Blob
>>
>>81293574
Big Bertha.
>>
Liev was amazing as Sabretooth, he's not a very popular character here but he was always one of my favorite villains and I was so fucking annoyed about his treatment in the X-Men movies, and in Origins he was PERFECT
>>
>>81293537
You mean like Civil War? where 90% of their players arent even present?
>>
>>81293537

Swap Hawkeye with Gambit.

Swap Hulk with Sabretooth, or Juggernaut, or Blob.

Swap Red Skull with Magento or Doctor Doom, which would be a great twist..

It's doable, but you'd have to change a lot around.
>>
>>81293666
At least the major players are.
Only one they have for Old Man Logan is Wolverine.
>>
>>81293666
Civil War is a shit comic and not being able to "properly" adapt it is the best thing for them. They get to use the basic "heroes led by Steve and Tony are fighting over accountability" plot without all the other out of character retardation.
>>
>>81293465
Old man logan doesn't work without the extended marvel universe. its just not as fun if its a generic post apocalyptic waste land and not a superhero corpse ridden, villain run hell hole.
>>
>>81293707
Pat Stew is replacing Hawkeye
>>
Liev Schreiber was actually the best part about origins, so I kind of like that idea. Not sure about Old Man Logan desu, it's a great story, but it's more of a marvel universe story than a wolverine story.
>>
>>81296628
I meant to write desu not desu. My autocorrect has officially become a weeb.
>>
>>81296651
*desu. I'm officially retarded.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.