[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All Kryptonians gain Supe's abilities and strength through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dwzQbFWLaM-12.png (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
dwzQbFWLaM-12.png
21 KB, 300x250
>All Kryptonians gain Supe's abilities and strength through yellow sun energy
>Kryptonian empire spanned hundreds of thousands of planets
>During this mass galactic colonization, no Kryptonian had ever been exposed to yellow sun energy before
>If they had, then no one bothered to try and harness this source of seemingly god like power

Has there ever been a greater fuck up in comic book lore? How was there not entire corps of Kryptonian super men out there? I mean shit, if exposure to yellow sun energy means you can fly as fast as Supes and survive in space, couldn't they have just colonized the entire known universe without space ships as soon as they bumped into a yellow sun?
>>
Thing that annoys me more is that daughter of literal god and avatar of six gods are weaker than some alien because muh sun.
>>
I had always heard that Krypton didn't expand outside their star system. I mean if they did losing their home planet wouldn't have made them go extinct, Daxam notwithstanding
>>
>>81292722
to be fair said gods were regularly outclassed by monsters and exceptional humans. So it's not like they're really such hot shit all things considered.
>>
>>81292675
>>Kryptonian empire spanned hundreds of thousands of planets
lol no
>>
>>81292766
Exceptional humans or Kryptonians in disguise?
Joke aside, I know what you're saying, but I still think WW and Billy should higher on totem pole.
>>
>>81292675
>During this mass galactic colonization, no Kryptonian had ever been exposed to yellow sun energy before

Yeah they did.

>If they had, then no one bothered to try and harness this source of seemingly god like power

Well... yeah. It's a sun. I think even a civilization that has something as advanced as military spaceships would still have trouble doing anything to an actual sun.

>>81292755

As far as the wikis are concerned, yes they did, but later abandoned their empire and went into isolation on their home planet. For some stupid stupid reason.
>>
>>81292675
I think the Green Lanterns had something to do with this. Not sure though.
>>
This can easily be written off. Whenever they got cloe to a yellow suns, the guardians would stop them from colonizing that place
>>
>>81294509
I think you're think about the Martians and Fire
>>
>>81292675
Well this just means kryptonians originated close to the inside of the galaxy where far older and more massive stars are found.
>>
>>81292675
>Kryptonian empire spanned hundreds of thousands of planets
Mmmnope. Following an Alien Invasion, Krypton became incredibly distrustful and intimidated by Space, and were unwilling to travel into it, for fear of running into more hostiles.

Jor-El's prior interest in Space Travel was one of the reasons they didn't listen to him when he told them the planet gonna explode.
>>
>>81292675
>How was there not entire corps of Kryptonian super men out there

Xenophobia, they felt so superior to all other species that they didnt want to be in contact with them anymore.
>>81292675
>, couldn't they have just colonized the entire known universe without space ships as soon as they bumped into a yellow sun?

They didnt wanted to do that. They had a small controlled utopia, they didnt need anything more, they already explored all they anted to explore and thought it was worthless.

>>81292722
3rd world gods are just the plae reflection of what they used to be, the less people know about thm and believe in them the farther the are from their original power. War of the gods was about that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.