[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUTO from Godzilla vs the Cloverfield monster. Who wins /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-22-44-28.png (2 MB, 1440x1009) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-22-44-28.png
2 MB, 1440x1009
MUTO from Godzilla vs the Cloverfield monster.

Who wins /co/?
>>
>>81288603
Godzilla.
>>
>>81288603

Which MUTO?

The male or the female?

The latter would have trouble but the female wrecks Cloverfield.
>>
>>81288706
What if it was an adult Clover?
>>
>>81288637
This.
>>
>>81288603
Neither are /co/
>inb4 hurr they had comics
>>
>>81288754
Have they ever shown one? If not, it doesn't really matter what if lol.

Female would win. Male would probably lose.
>>
>>81288603
Female MUTO would win. She had an obvious weight advantage when fighting Big G, so it would just triple here.
>>
>>81291754
How would you compare their sizes and what are you basing it off?
>>
>>81289340
>Have they ever shown one
I think the one in the manga was an adult, implied to be the mother of the one in the movie
>>
>>81289262
When moot left in this 8 hour goodbye, he specifically stated that Godzilla and kaiju are both /co/ and /m/.

Quit being an austic loser anon, be a man.
>>
Went to their wikis.

Clover is around 100 meters tall standing upright.
The MUTO female is from 91.4 to 104 meters tall.

Clover's fangs are five feet long. The female MUTO's skull is designed as one massive incisor pair.

What I've found on the MUTO female makes her the heavyweight by far. Her estimated weight is 90,000 tons.

Clover's estimated weight is 5,806.04 metric tons according to the special edition blu-ray disc annotations.

Clover might be more agile, but one good hit from the female Muto would be all it takes. The male Muto is smaller, but still weighs nearly six times as much as Clover and can fly.

It could literally dropkick her to death.
>>
>>81289262
Considering you're playing the autist card let's double down on it. /co/ isn't really for comics and cartoons either. Unlike all other boards where their rules specify the discussion should pertain to the name of their board, /co/ specifically states discussion here should pertain to "media of western origin" which both movies are. In essence, people only ever talk about comicbooks and cartoons on /co/ out of deference to the name of the board, and not because it's what the rules say.
>>
>>81292101
Does it seem weird that they're nearly the same height and yet one is way more heavy?

If we're talking about some skinny looking thing vs something that looks like a rhino that would make sense

But they look similar.

So what that tells me is that whoever wrote cloverfield basically said "I think a 100 meters tall monster would weigh X"

And the muto crew said "well I think a 100 meters tall monster would weigh Y"

Realistically much like you can often guess a humans weight based off height (at least in averages), same should apply here

But each crew just disagreed

My point is: if the Cloverfield monster had been written by the muto people, it would look exactly the same but weigh a shit load more and vise versa
>>
>>81288603
Cloverfield monster. All it has to do is shed some of those parasites and get enough of those to bite the shit out of MUTO. Eventually it will spontaneously explode.
>>
>>81292212
True. I think the Cloverfield crew didn't take the square cube law into effect.

A 6 foot tall person weighs 180lbs.
A 300 foot tall person weighs 180*50^3 =22,500,000lbs.
>>
>>81292256
humans only explodes because they were hit with a blood anti-coagulent evolved to effect a hundred meter tall deep sea whale with legs
>>
>>81292363
And you know that it only works on people...how exactly? Are you JJ Goyim?
>>
>>81292415
He's basing it on the fact that it's not affecting a hundred meeter tall deep sea whale with legs, which the female Muto would be very similar to as far as stature is concerned.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.