[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NYX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: NYX.jpg (58 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
NYX.jpg
58 KB, 325x500
Has anyone read NYX comics? If so, did Kiden really have the ability to stop time or was it really Lil' Bro that was doing all the time freezing?
>>
>>81282607
Yes she can stop time.
>>
>>81282607

No, it was Kiden. And technically, I suppose it was super-speed rather than time powers.
>>
>>81282607
This comic sucked ass.
>>
>>81283907
No it was time powers.
>>
>>81282607
Yep, she can stop time.
>>
>>81284675
Did she go full DIO or was she just a fuckin' idiot?
>>
>>81282607
I dated a girl who was really into this comic.

She cheated on me with a drug dealer so she could get drugs.
>>
>>81286066
Not him but iirc she accidently fucked people up because when she touched them while stopping/slowing time it like would break their bones. She barely understood how it worked. I thought it was super speed too since it seemed tied to how time effected her.
>>
>>81286090
drugs are pretty good
>>
>>81286090
That sucks, sorry.
>>
>>81284022
One of the most underrated series ever wrote. The hell you're on, anon?
>>
File: kiden death.jpg (112 KB, 615x415) Image search: [Google]
kiden death.jpg
112 KB, 615x415
Fucking hate that they swept the character under the rug and killed her off i forgot the issue but it was in xforce or x23 solo where Kiden is kidnapped by weapon x and used as a power generator or some BS and dies.
>>
This and X-statix were some of my favorite mutant books.
>>
>>81288118
that was an alt future tho

kidden was alive and well in nyx2
>>
>>81289984
Thought nyx2 took place before
>>
Any download link for this?
>>
>>81283907
>>81286219
>>81284675
she doesn't stop time. She accelerates her own time in relation to the others to the poit wher it's like they are not moving from her point of view.
>>81286219
>she accidently fucked people up because when she touched them while stopping/slowing time it like would break their bones.
because it's like they were hit by a superfast moving object. Of course it breaks you bones.
That's why the effect stops when she touchs another person. She's only powerful enough to have her timefield cover only herself.
Her powers are very similar to zoom in a way.
>>
>>81290853

Dunno the publishing schedule, but part of nyx2's plot with Kiden's ghost dad is prompted by him being aware of her daughters possible futures and trying to prevent them, given them all being fucked up (like the one in that Xforce arc)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.