[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Morrison mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 17
File: WWE1_46.jpg (310 KB, 781x1200) Image search: [Google]
WWE1_46.jpg
310 KB, 781x1200
>And I find it really hard to believe she would have any interest in this man at all beyond the scientific. So I found it much more interesting to have a man who seems potentially much stronger than that original slightly milk-softish Steve Trevor from the original. So I just updated him and made him a much stronger looking dude.

http://www.newsarama.com/28588-grant-morrison-explores-provocative-elements-of-wonder-woman-in-latest-earth-one.html
>>
>>81282575
Grant is retarded.
>>
>>81282575
Black people have bigger penises.
>>
>>81282646
Don't be mad Mark
>>
>>81282575

Based Morrison.

Realizes Wondy has never seen a penis living on vag island.

Immediately blacked.
>>
It'll be interesting to see how this is received next to the other Earth One OGNs, which have mostly gotten a "good" to "meh" reception, and if DC green lights the vol 2 that Grant is planning already.

I can see tons of people on both sides getting mad at this.
>>
>>81285041
DC legit lets Grant do whatever he wants, I don't see reception stopping them from doing more if that's his plan.
>>
ARE YOU A MAN

SHOW ME YOUR DICK
>>
I'm so stoked for this
>>
Makes their romance make more sense
Wondie is intrigued by Steve, doesnt fall in love with him or nothing like that tho, goes out into the man world to see variety of men, realizes superiority of bbc, goes back to Steven
>>
>>81285041
I actually really liked both volumes of Batman Earth One. I can see how batfags would be pissed about making Batman an incompetent asshole, but its a really interesting take on the character imo, and he's clearly evolving into more of a superhero as the book progresses.

Superman Earth One started out ok and with each volume progressively got worse. The third volume was utter shit.
>>
>>81285041
When did he say he's going to do more?
>>
>>81284382
>immediately blacked

Lol
>>
File: 1457845774968.jpg (494 KB, 1050x1435) Image search: [Google]
1457845774968.jpg
494 KB, 1050x1435
>>81282575
it would have been a cool idea to explore if it wasn't so sexual harrasmenty
>>
>>81285487
Batman Earth One was fucking refreashing compared to the main books. I hope the third volume comes out this year. A year ago they said they pushing for early 2016 release but I don't think there's been any news.
>>
>>81285489
>and I already have the second book of this series planned out.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/interview-morrison-tells-mythical-truths-and-lies-in-dcs-wonder-woman-earth-one
>>
>2 minutes into meeting a guy and already has jungle fever

So progressive
>>
>>81285487
Uh, usually people say the second is the worst and the third is the best.

What makes you say the third volume is the worst?
>>
>>81285650
The worst part about Earth One is how fucking long it takes for each volume to be released. The stories just aren't that big to justify such long waiting periods between them. I'm worried that eventually, while I'm waiting for the next volume, DC will just pull the plug on the entire line.
>>
>>81285693
Morrison being a tumblr SJW shill is nothing new. He even tried to convince people to join peta with his Animal Man. It's no surprise /co/mblr sucks his dick so much since he's yet another propoganda-spewing liberal mouthpiece.
>>
>>81282575

So Morrison associates white skin with weakness? Is that some kind of insecurity sinking through or am I missing something in regards to the "milk-softish" thing?

Also, who considers Steve Trevor weak? Besides Morrison of course.
>>
>>81285041
I saw ppl hating on it for that page posted awhile ago.
>>
>>81285716
They announced Flash and Aquaman Earth One books at SDCC so they should be around for a while
>>
>>81285787
Didn't O'Neil kill him off because he thought he was a loser?
>>
>>81285787
I hope they make movie version WW fuck a black guy so it becomes even easier to make the people who ship WW butthurt
>>
>>81285787
I always thought he was a bitch desu. The only version I liked was the Perez version
>>
It's not funny anymore.
In fact it probably stopped being funny after the sixth or seventh time.
>>
>>81282575
People use other people who would use them given the chance.

More News at 11.
>>
>>81285703
Zod is so one note and stupid. Its basically a retread of the first volume, but dumber. Why would the military trust a new really menacing looking kryptonian to destroy Superman? Regardless of their feelings on Supes, they at least know he's trying to do the right thing, even if he makes mistakes. Then Zod rolls in, wearing an edgy-ass spiky costume and with glowing red krypto eyes, and they just immediately trust him to take out supes and...then what? Just be on his way? Plus the fight with Zod was super boring and uninspired.

In the first volume, I thought they were hinting at Brainiac, and I was really excited. Instead I got a really lame evil for the sake evil villain that's basically the exact same thing as Tyrell from volume one.
>>
>What did X mean by this
Why. Why. Why
Why is it fucking everywhere
>>
File: fake tears.gif (1 MB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
fake tears.gif
1 MB, 245x220
>>81285774
>Morrison being a tumblr SJW shill is nothing new. He even tried to convince people to join peta with his Animal Man. It's no surprise /co/mblr sucks his dick so much since he's yet another propoganda-spewing liberal mouthpiece.
>>
>>81285865
Didn't he fuck the ugly fat air force girl instead?
>>
>>81285931
just a /tv/ meme that caught on
>>
>>81285716
>I'm worried that eventually, while I'm waiting for the next volume, DC will just pull the plug on the entire line.
Yeah same here. OGNs in general are just side projects so DC saying "fuck it, they aren't worth it" worries me.

>>81285823
Manapul said he has only outlined Aquaman Earth One, and he is about to start writing and drawing an ongoing. That thing probably won't come out until Aquamamoa is out.
>>
>>81282575
Wait is he Brazillian on this version?
>>
So on Man Island you basically forcibly finger a girl without consent instantly if you find one?

I like the way Morrison thinks.
>>
>>81285982
I should've known
>>
>>81285995
No, he is from Argentina
>>
>>81285995
If he is, then it means we lose the America references, on the other hand, Brazil is where a shitload of Nazis purpotedly fled to while the allies were taking Berlin, so we just might see Modern Diana fight some Nazis.
>>
>>81286126
Kek
>>
>>81282646
He's not retarded, just pretentious
>>
>>81285716
They really need to clean up their approach to OGNs in general. Someone in another thread pointed it pretty well, they're poorly paced, feeling more like oversized floppies, rather than a self-contained stories with chapter and section breaks to build on each sequence of events.
>>
I dont think Steve and Wondy are gonna be togethor at the end of this. Remember the collar page? I think Diana will remain independant and Steve'll be too weirded out by the whole situation
>>
>>81282575
I will make a photoshop edit to turn Steve into a white guy
>>
>>81286192
Agreed. The Earth One stories feel self-contained, but they just feel slightly rushed. I'd only want ten or so more pages, but those extra pages make all the difference.
>>
>>81286346
>Being this insecure
>>
>>81285774
Thers a difference between being Progressive and aSJW

I know the line has been blured, but it's there
>>
>>81286346
Thank you, please share it here when you do. I was really excited for this comic, but black people make me uncomfortable and I'm not going to be able to buy it now because as a believer in the alt-right, I refuse to support liberal propaganda like this.
>>
>>81282575
wtf, isn't Steve supposed to be some kind of bad ass special ops guy?
>>
>>81286416
yeah it annoys me that anytime anyone puts a black or female character into any medium, everyone screams "SJWs OUT REEEEEEEEE"

Happened with Star Wars. Happened with Jessica Jones. Is happening now with this.
>>
>>81286456
in the new 52 maybe. The way grant describes him is accurate to the early incarnations of the character. He was just a boring guy who was a bitch compared to WW
>>
>>81286192
Yeah
OGNs seem a little harder to write since you aren't forced to write a small cliff hanger every 20 to 40 pages to break sections and such, so it just seems like everything is rushed or drags on for too long.
It feels a lot like reading how a movie is watched, if I had to describe it.
>>
>>81286346
Edit it to this >>81286015 with white Wonder Man feeling up black Stevette.
>>
>>81285958
but anyone with half a brain knows PETA are actually crazy. Have you played their Pokemon game?

http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/

And how they release videos of dogs in China getting skinned alive for shack value and send them money. I don't even know how PETA has good reputation.
>>
>>81286486
>Happened with Star Wars

Funnily enough Finn was great. Rey was trash though.
>>
>>81285426
Wait. They turned Steve black?
I thought rebirth was supposed to be going away from changing shit and going back to how it was before.
>>
>>81286575
>good reputation
>peta
I don't think so anon.

You said it yourself. Anyone with half a brain knows PETA are actually crazy.

I don't know what they were up to in the 90s though. Maybe they were actually sane back when Animal Man was being published
>>
>>81282575
He's trolling people with SJW/Social commentary
Morrison is a master ruser stop falling for his bait
>>
>>81286580
Finn really shocked me with his performance. Especially as someone who was making fun of him in the first trailer.
>>
>>81286610
Earth One isn't the same as Prime Earth
>>
>>81286525
>since you aren't forced to write a small cliff hanger every 20 to 40 pages to break sections and such

But the thing is, I think that's how they should approach OGNs. Basically, writers "write for trade" already nowadays, which is detrimental to floppies, but obviously works well when the stories get collected. They need to flip things, apply that style of writing to OGNs, and use floppies for very concentrated, singular stories.
>>
>>81286486
Jessica Jones was definitely had a leftist feminist bent, though.

I don't mind, honestly, but it's all there. The bad guy forcing her to smile is a big one. Third-wave feminists hate being told to smile.
>>
>>81286580
She was likable enough. I thought the actress did a decent job. She was just way WAY to Mary Sue for my liking. Hopefully they tone down her abilities for the next flick
>>
>>81286610
its another earth
>>
>>81286555
TRIPS CONFIRM
>>
>>81286416
>I know the line has been blured, but it's there
Not really. The two believe the exact same stuff, SJWs are just louder.
>>
>>81286202
That'd be an interesting take on it. Rather than being her love interest, it'd be great to see him end up as her wingman while she, being kinda socially backwards, tries to pick up guys and girls.

Think a fish out of water female Riggs and a weirded out buddy Murtaugh. Then she ends up with some Techie from Wayne Industries ala Kaga/Sengoku
>>
>>81285616

>that entire page
>>
>>81286652
He really sold being someone who was in way over his head.

>>81286716
I'd describe her a more of a Poochie, though they're functionally the same thing.
>>
>>81286693
But if no one told you that was a third-wave feminist point of contention, you never would have picked up on it. Jessica Jones was flawed and more or less unlikable throughout most of the show. The lesbian lawyer was extremely unlikable and at times downright villainous. JJ did progressive correctly in that its characters just happened to be of varying races, genders, and sexualities. It never felt forced.
>>
>Let's reinvent Steve, make him more powerful
>I know!
>I'll make him into a black bull!
>And the first thing Diana will do is zero in on his cock!
>Black bulls are just muscles and cocks, after all!
Holy fucking shit do they realize how incredibly offensive this actually is to black people?
>>
Is anyone else terribly annoyed at Morrison's use of phonetic writing? It's been a trend with him for a while, to write how things sound to convey whatever. It's almost Joycean in intent, but instead reads like a senior high schooler's attempt to self-publish after reading House of Leaves for the first time on /x/.
>>
>>81286742
SJWs are akin to fascists in that they want to control what language you are allowed to use and are quick to get offended over harmless things.

Progressives just think we need a more accurate representation of the population in fiction and the workplace.
>>
>>81286662
>>81286718
I see
So it's a playground where Morrison can live his cuck fantasies
>>
>all this sjw discussion

Oh the book being released next month will do wonders for /co/ and /pol/
>>
>>81286875
I think he only uses it when it serves the narrative. For the most part. There are a few exceptions but generally I don't mind it.
>>
I love how "diversity" always means more black people
Other than the Chinese knock off Superman. What Asians are there going to be in DC?
>>
My wife's son and I are so psyched for this comic! XD
>>
>>81286894
Does that mean that a progressive wet dream would be having the NBA made up of only 13% black people?
>>
>>81286971
hue
>>
>>81286894
>Progressives just think we need a more accurate representation of the population in fiction and the workplace.
>blacks only make up 6% of the population
>gays only make up .05% of the population
>every single work of fiction should have multiple gays and blacks and sometimes even black gays
Wow this place really is /co/mblr.
>>
>>81286946
I think I first started noticing it while reading The Nameless, which felt like a lot of leftover ideas from Superman (ritual magic with the use of musical notes, things said in the language of the printed word) - it felt like the sort of thing I'd find on a deep web geocities page leftover from 2003.
>>
So who's gonna storytime this on /pol/ when it comes out?
>>
>>81287020
These census stats keep going lower in these threads
>>
>>81282575
I like to think this artist draw a picture of Diana fucking Black Trevor in the ass
>>
>>81287098
Soon black people just won't exist probably
>>
>>81287152
Sounds like a utopia tbqh
>>
>>81287098
Maybe they keep getting killed by cops.
>>
>>81286967
Grant himself has historically used races other than blacks for his diversity so while you're generally not wrong, I think that statement's misplaced here.

But Cass is still around. And Damian but people pretend he's only Arab and white so I guess that doesn't count. And that Superman book is taking place in China so maybe the Great Ten will show up in it, they're already mentioned to be in the Super League lead-in story at least.
>>
>>81287020
The gay stat is most likely underreported as people don't want to be outed. And black people often disguise themselves as white in order to take advantage of white privilege.
>>
>>81287020
The fucking notion that we need "diversity" in the workplace drives me up the fucking wall
It literally means to hamstring yourself so less qualified minorities can have a better job than they deserve.
>>
>>81287152
At the rate in which they kill each other, maybe. Then music will all slowly transform into country because nobody with talent will be left.
>>
>>81287228
Not these days
Even the Princeton Review specifically tells blacks to place a picture of their black face in their applications to universities because it makes them much more likely to accept you.
On the flip side, it tells Asians to avoid referencing their Asian culture and use their American name.
>>
>>81287020
>>every single work of fiction should have multiple gays and blacks and sometimes even black gays

Is that what I said?

The problem is that any time ONE black character shows up in fiction people blame the SJWs.
>>
>>81287020
>ignoring the fact that most superhero comics take place in urban areas, where the black population is considerably higher
>>
>>81287245
Well ideally it means looking for talent in additional ways that you haven't before, but dumb people only look at result rather than process when they criticize so it ends up meaning you pad your stats with underqualified people to satisfy them.
>>
>>81287301
Nah. in this instance I blame cuckoldry
>>
>>81287245
It's actually supposed to be that you hire equally qualified minorities and not pass over them because they're not white
Of course nothing in America world the way it's supposed to so lol congrats
>>
>>81287369
This is why I believe that shit like your name, ethnicity, gender and all that shit should be left out of most of the application process, then you can choose your best fit once it comes time to interview
>>
>>81287252
Country music used to be good. If they went back to more of that older sound instead of this weird pop sounding stuff it could be good.
>>
File: DoNotWant.gif (867 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
DoNotWant.gif
867 KB, 500x272
>Whites nerds complaining about black character again.

Jesus...I hate color washing as much as next guy.

Why can't you read the comic.
>>
File: 1433822927944.jpg (47 KB, 854x539) Image search: [Google]
1433822927944.jpg
47 KB, 854x539
>Morrison makes two white characters into godlike status with his Bat-Epic and ASS
>writes in one black character
>MORRISON HATES WHITE PEOPLE, HES TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE BLACKS ARE SUPERIOR
>>
>>81287574
Dont forget Batwing
>>
>>81282575
>a man who seems potentially much stronger than that original slightly milk-softish Steve Trevor
"Black people are scary."
>>
>>81287574
He actually says that whiteness looks weak
>>
>>81286421
le subtle faec
>>
>>81287610
whiteness is weak

haven't you ever heard people saying "you look pale" when someone is sick?
>>
>>81287414
I agree with you...except that once the time comes to interview they will see your race and politely pass you over for a less qualified whitey
>>
>>81287607
They are though. They're way too unpredictable.
>>
>>81287574
Well yes, in his own words.
>>
>>81286894
I would say progressives are simply okay with diversity

I consider my self progressive

But i think Whor is a tragedy, and Miles First real step at character Progression was him saying "I don't wanna be "Black" spider-man"
>>
>>81287670
no he didn't

Is Wonder Woman not white?
>>
>>81287610
white skin, in almost every regard except low sun arctic conditions, is inferior to black skin on a purely objective scale
>>
>>81287633
darkness is weak

haven't you ever noticed rot, hypothermia, degeneration are all dark
>>
>>81285487
The only thing I didn't like was the Two-Face twist and that's actually only because both he and JMS both pulled the same rule 63 bait and switch at the same time.
>>
>>81286693
>The bad guy forcing her to smile is a big one. Third-wave feminists hate being told to smile.
I never will understand that shit. I'm a guy and I get that line from women all the time.
There's nothing sexist about it, all it means is "quit looking so gloomy."
>>
>>81287700
Not anymore.
>>
>>81286812
Black people don't care as long as the males are shown to be muscular and getting all the pussy.
>>
>>81287679
The problem with those characters (Whor specifically) is that they exist only to appease SJWs and not as a natural progression of the story. I actually like Miles aside from the fact that there's no reason to exist because he's basically the exact same thing as Peter. In other words, I like his stories but they could just as easily been applied to Peter.
>>
>>81287749
a lot of degeneration is white and hypothermia is characterized by stages of both white and black
>>
We're talking about the same guy who created an entire mythos based on a stain on pure whiteness creating the entire DC Universe right?

Darkness was always favored by Morrison.
>>
>>81287340

Well no shit. More black people means more crime to fight.
>>
File: 2012_skin_race_incidence_m.gif (17 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
2012_skin_race_incidence_m.gif
17 KB, 500x363
>whtie skin is superior
>>
>>81287767
Most of my hate is leveled squarely at JMS because Batman volume 2 came out before Superman volume 3. I legit thought that JMS was gonna have fem lex die to give lex a real reason to hate Supes. Also the idea of Two-Face being two personalities, one male and one female, in one body is really interesting. While fem lex just seems...boring. Change for the sake of change.
>>
>>81287340
Used to be comics had no problem showing black criminals.
>>
>>81287894
hm, didn't include the title. That's skin cancer rate.
>>
>>81287868
>>81287911
You'd think people like Batman would fight more black people but he never really has, has he?
>>
File: pol.png (512 KB, 987x685) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
512 KB, 987x685
Sure is /pol/ tonight.
>>
>>81287996
>/pol/
>on 4chan
What a shock
>>
>>81287911
>>81287868
There's rarely black supervillains. Every major character is white.
>>
>>81287924
>over 90% of mammals with hair have white skin
>all humans have hair loss
>mostly northern (winter continents) have anglo/caucasians
You do the math. Resistance to the sun is more hair than not for white folk.
>>
>>81287996
Thanks for pointing it out /co/mblr leave if it triggers you.
>>
>>81287996

Great contribution, friend.
>>
>>81287358
Cuckoldry is a meme created by the SJWs to wipe out all straight white men.
>>
Why is /pol/ so obsessed with cuckoldry? You'd think they enjoy with how much they talk about it.
>>
File: 1441721663042.jpg (68 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
1441721663042.jpg
68 KB, 620x419
>Updating Wonder Woman's comic loook to be more like Gal Gadot
>Updating Steve Trevor to suit the Hollywood agenda before WW live-action comes out

Karen Berger's smiling about this somewhere
>>
>>81285858
I thought he killed off Steve because of feminism, more specifically the sexual liberation type of feminism.

Interestingly, someone in a storytime pointed out Steve was originally a parody of Captian America. No writer will ever take advantage of this.
>>
>>81286932
The book comes out in a week, so it'll be even sooner.
>>
>>81288109
But movie Steve's white?
>>
>>81288184
>Chris Pine
>White
no
>>
>>81288030
>>81288044
>>81288053
I'm sorry your girlfriend you dumped for that big urban dick /pol/. How about you make another post about niggers, if it'll make you feel better.
>>
>>81282575
Please post this on /pol/ OP. They will flip their shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 588x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 588x939
>>
>>81288241
No need they're already here.
>>
>>81288117
>Interestingly, someone in a storytime pointed out Steve was originally a parody of Captian America. No writer will ever take advantage of this.

It would be interesting to see Steve as a propaganda tool who buys into his own hype, but is ultimately all bluster and posturing, until Wondie helps him to realize he can be a hero afterall.
>>
File: Bella3.jpg (584 KB, 1360x1295) Image search: [Google]
Bella3.jpg
584 KB, 1360x1295
>People's daughters are reading Morrison's cuck fantasies
>>
>>81282575
Wonder woman's face looks weird as fuck in the spot below where giga niga steve grabs her wrist,
>>
>>81286795
>But if no one told you that was a third-wave feminist point of contention, you never would have picked up on it.
An entire episode on grooming, with a full minute of the MC screaming "rape", would have probably given people an idea.
>>
>>81288216
Are Russian/English/Welsh/German/French people not white?
>>
>>81286967
We're getting more Blue Beetle from Keith Giffen.
>>
>>81288351
Nor Irish or Italian.
>>
>>81288109
Steve is being played by a white guy in the movie. /pol/ you don't even like comics what are you doing here?
>>
>>81288109
She doesn't look anything like Gal in this though
>>
>>81288103
I can think of one reason.
>>
>>81288396
So who is white?
>>
>>81288407
If we don't cleanse your board of the SJW menace every couple days then they're get comfortable and turn this place back into the /co/mblr hellhole it was when we found out. We're the watchdogs for this site, keeping the degenerates out and protecting free-thought. You're fucking welcome.
>>
File: 1360428141085.jpg (114 KB, 553x444) Image search: [Google]
1360428141085.jpg
114 KB, 553x444
>>81288488
the petulance in this post makes the whole thing sound like it's from some '80s sitcom teenybopper

it's unnerving
>>
>>81288488
You obviously not doing a a good enough job then tbqhwyf
>>
>>81288615
Seriously.

Up your game, /pol/.
>>
>>81288347
Kilgrave's power is literally to make anyone do anything he wants. Jessica lived with him for months. Doing a show like this without addressing rape would have been impossible.
>>
>>81288615
his problem is that he's a casual normie, if he would actually gain comics knowledge maybe it would be effective because he'd be speaking with authority instead of making his side look stupid
>>
File: [raughing].jpg (145 KB, 1338x716) Image search: [Google]
[raughing].jpg
145 KB, 1338x716
>>81288488
>/pol/ actually believes this
>>
File: na9j14bWZg1rgxlc3o1.jpg (107 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
na9j14bWZg1rgxlc3o1.jpg
107 KB, 640x714
>>81288488
>>
File: 1451457436292.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1451457436292.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>81288109
Will he be played by Idris Elba or Michael B Jordan?

My money's on Jordan. He's become the Human Torch and they're planning on making him Boba Fett. This will be another feather in his cap.
>>
>>81288728
>/pol/
>normies
STOP MAKING UP LIES ABOUT US
>>
>>81288755
if you don't know anything about comics you're a normie, you need to up your power levels
>>
>>81288804
The movie is already done filming and Steve Trevor is played by Chris Pine.
>>
>>81288804
But, they've already gotten to post-production with white Steve Trevor. It's too late for your cuck fantasies.
>>
>>81287798
It is kind of funny that the most common way of "sticking it to the white man" in fiction is basically devolving black males into mindless sex animals.

>Oh, we're doing a black male character? Well rather than define his personality and make him a character that stands on his own, we'll IMMEDIATELY shack him up with a white woman, because his first instinct is to fuck some white pussy!

>We're so progressive!
>>
>>81288854
They'll use CG blackface.
>>
Man it feels good to be black
>>
>>81284382
>Immediately blacked.

I KEK'D way harder than i should have
>>
>>81288890
Kek
>>
>>81288716
Yeah, and they did it in a feminist way, that people would have picked up on if they were familiar with any variation of feminist rhetoric. I'm not the one who hitched the goalposts up with "never"s, here.

>inb4 recriminating rhetorical questions like "what's the non-feminist way to address rape?" :^)
>inb4 implications that screaming it isn't hamfisted
>inb4 "all issues are feminist issues, so it's justified"
>>
>>81288289
There is never a time where this doesn't make me laugh. The Star Wars one is gold. I refuse to believe these are serious.
>>
>>81288882
You got a problem with mandingo parties?
>>
>>81288882
But what if i am Black and just want to fuck an Amazon? Is that so wrong, anon?
>>
>>81289090
I imagine that you're a fully sentient real human being whose existence and history isn't constrained within fictional stories presented in the comic book medium, so you don't really need to worry about being judged as not developed in any way and can go right on wanting to fuck an amazon. You have my seal of approval, black man.
>>
>>81287771
I think it's based off the idea that women have been told how to act and feel, what proper "ladylike" behavior is, etc. It's basically a rebellion from societal expectations to say "no I won't be your happy stepford wife"

Of course many times it is just simply "stop being so gloomy", but you know how feminism likes to make everything about itself.
>>
>>81286575
With all those dog skinning videos, they must have a pretty valuable shack by now
>>
>>81289353
So if a woman is walking down the street smiling, someone can tell her to cut that shit out?
>>
>>81289353
>be a woman
>rebel from societal expectations
>instant infallible hero

>be a man
>rebel from societal expectations
>do fun things you enjoy that offer personal fulfillment instead of non-stop stoic sacrifice that forefathers were forced into per societal norms placed on males
>get called manchild or loser

Eh.
>>
>>81289353
but women say the same shit to men all the time irl. Why are SJWs and feminists always as bad as the bigbad spoopy right wingers they hate?
>>
>>81289750
Because horseshoe theory.
>>
>>81289611
No, because that's still telling her what to do
>>
>>81285774
>PETA
Doesn't Grant know they kill more animals then they save and are crazy?
>>
>>81290666
It was written before that was well-known
>>
>>81290666
at the time no one did. This was the 80's
>>
>>81290666
He did that support back in 1990. (remember that back then, PETA was primarily known for Silver Spring Monkeys case.) I don't think he's ever said anything about PETA since then, though. He's done stuff like We3 and the like, but never really brought up PETA again.
>>
>>81288890
Will he tapdance too?
>>
File: 1456190160121.gif (2 MB, 406x437) Image search: [Google]
1456190160121.gif
2 MB, 406x437
If you don't want to see Wonder Woman get blacked and cum her brains out then you're not a true fan. Diana deserves a happy ending.
>>
>>81290877
Damn Rooney fuck off
>>
>>81285301
>DC legit lets Grant do whatever he wants
He had to completely replan the last twelve issues of Bat Inc due to nu52.
>>
>>81290735
Probably because he knows bringing it up can only be a bad idea at this point.
>>
>>81285774
peta in early 90s did more good than bad, and this was around the time when batshit groups like Bellona were actually onto something.

Morrison has never been for your tender 'muh christianity' 'muh sjw' 'muh guns' types.
>>
Im just amazed that these tender 'muh sjw boogeyman' trump-voters find any enjoyment in morrisons work.

How do you get through any of his work if you hate coloured folk, environmentalism and other things most sensible readers embrace?
>>
>>81292535
They don't
>>
>>81288752
Chris Pine is already confirmed to play him you idiot.
>>
>>81294414
>Chris Pine is already confirmed to play him you idiot.
In WW1
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.