[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
flash And Supergirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-30-21h27m06s789.png (252 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-30-21h27m06s789.png
252 KB, 720x404
What do you guys thing?
>Barry travels to another world (again)
>This time meets supergirl
>Supergirl is not on his Earth or will later be
>All villains in main comics/cartoons are spread between Earths
WHY did they do this? Why are these shows "different earth" shows?
What next? Barry travels to see Sam an Dean or Sherlock or fucking Dr Who?

WHAT IT CAN FUCKING HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD RIGHT?

god damn it.
>>
> What next? Barry travels to see Sam an Dean

That sounds awesome. Barry can challenge The Darkness to a race and help save the day.

At this point, the whackier the better. It's comics for fucksake.
>>
>>81280230
I WANT THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE GOD DAMN IT

Well ok yeah that would sound interesting but My concern is that this is fucking comics and Supernatural from what I know isn't. Right?
>>
>>81280129
Well, the separate universes for the Supes and Flash/Arrow are because they're on different networks.
>>
>>81280129
>Barry or fucking Dr Who

Get John Barrowman to take a week off from Arrow, Peter Capladi, and shit ton of crack for the writers room and you have a great Flash episode.
>>
File: IMG_20160330_220640.jpg (68 KB, 724x661) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_220640.jpg
68 KB, 724x661
>>81281539
>shit ton of crack for the writers room

Hell, just give it to the actors

>you can literally see white lines under Gustin's nose throughout the episode
>>
>>81281410
They could stay one in the same right?

That's a little lame
>>
>>81281721
Nah. That would open up the question of "if they are in the same universe, why the hell hasn't Supergirl/Superman helped Flash fight the metahumans in Central City?"
>>
>>81281997
Are they technically there in his universe then?
>>
>>81282526
No. They're on another universe altogether
>>
X-Files crossover would be great.
>>
>>81281539
And then the 8th Doctor's tardis interior is added as part of the Flash shit, mainly because that shit looks comfy as fuck.
>>
>>81281659
Grant's much too pure to have done coke..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.