[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking forward to The Fix#1 next week and was a huge fan of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Looking forward to The Fix#1 next week and was a huge fan of Superior Foes and Ant-Man. Couldn't get into Bedlam. What other Nick Spencer stuff does /co/ recommend?

Been eyeing up the Morning Glories Omnibus. Should I pick it up?
>>
Foes was a fluke
>>
Spencer is a Marveldrone and a faggot. Fuck him.
>>
>>81280034
>>81280045
Fuck you guys I'm hyped. I'll admit Antman didn't get me like foes, and it sucks Sheetle is reduce to a booty call.
>>
>>81279993
Morning Glories is good. I'm liking his Cap and Ant-man runs so far. Ant-man feels very Superior Foes. Helps that Beetle is in it.

His Secret Avengers, while not great, I feel is kinda underrated.
>>
>>81279993
Morning Glories is pretty terrible
>>
>>81280218
>hyped for a drone hack
Kill yourself.
>>
Morning Glories was okay for like one arc and then fell into the trappings almost every single creator owned thing he's done falls into. He simply loses track and it becomes a slog. Infinite Vacation is one of the worst comics in the last few years. I haven't read any of his Marvel work though, just a few of his image shit.
>>
>>81280320
>Look ma, I told someone to kill themselves over the internet, again!
>>
>>81279993
even his current run in captain america and avengers standoff is pretty solid

Also, >>81280249
>>
>>81280320
>>81280466
Spencer's criticizing of DC for relaunching IS pretty hypocritical anon.
>>
>>81281629
Speaking of hypocritical, he fleeced a bunch of people as a young republican and tried to flee the country.. now he's Hillary Clinton's left tit and pretends he didn't screw over a lot of people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.