[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: TjWBLpu.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TjWBLpu.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
What went wrong?
>>
>>81278322
Family guy
>>
TBS happened, and they started trying to be "edgy".
>>
>>81278322
nothing. It's better than the last 10 years of Family Guy
>>
>>81278502
The last three seasons have been pretty bad.
>>
People started to like it so they tried to make less of an effort and think just riding it out on it's fame is all they need now.
>>
>>81278580
Have you seen the latest season yet?
>>
>>81280057
Yes. It's like a flatter, swearier version of the Fox seasons.
>>
>>81278580
total disagree

there's some lamer episodes but every one of them has been better than the last 7 years of family guy

Both in humor and just likeability
>>
>>81278322
MacFarlane was allowed to make cartoons.
>>
>>81278322
>a new "Edgier" american dad!
>on TBS
>>
>>81278580
still better than recent Family Guy with is literally bottom of the barrel
>>
>>81281373
Being better that absolute garbage isn't an achievement.
>>
>>81281020
Family Guy has been more consistent, American Guy on TBS is just sort of there.
>>
>>81281942
Family Guy is consistent to what level?

Honestly I can still laugh at half the jokes, but the stories and characters are awful
>>
>>81282512
That's what I meant. Family Guy still has a decent cheap laugh factor. American Dad is just bland.
>>
>>81278322
Shame /co/loves AD but they don't know dick about it. The REAL reason it's not doing so hot is because they lost Mike Barker.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.