[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the deal with this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-02-26-13-12-50.png (463 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-26-13-12-50.png
463 KB, 1280x800
So what's the deal with this guy?
>>
he's autistic
>>
>>81277214
Convicted child molester. Clarence is just irresistible
>>
>>81277804
>>81277914
So he's just like us?
>>
PTSD, he used to be military
>>
File: SodaPopinski.png (17 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
SodaPopinski.png
17 KB, 200x193
>>81277214
Soda Popinski after being beaten so bad by Little Mac he loses his memories of being a young lad in Russia, as well as his ears, that he puts on weight and attempts to learn how to be a normal American
>>
>>81277214
He is a big guy.
>>
>>81277214
Autism and Alzheimer's make for a strange combination
>>
>>81277214
he likes to take notes
>>
>>81277214

In the Ice Cream episode, we see a picture of what appears to be him shaking hands with Richard Nixon.

Larry was probably either an attorney or a bureaucrat and still feels the need to record everything for future use. Probably in triplicate.
>>
>>81277214
I second him being a pedophile.
That's actually a very common thing for child molesters to do. Ask the child their name and then say, "Oh wow, that's my name, too!" Apparently it breaks the ice long enough for them to get their dicks out without the kids freaking out too much.
>>
All of these wrong answers. He probably has severe ocd that he has been battling his entire life, only it seemed to have gotten out of hand only later on. He looked like a military general in that one Nixon photo. I guess maybe an onset of dementia or alzheimer's too?
>>
>>81285150
he also suffers from compulsive hoarding.
>>
>>81285080
What? Because he held their hands when crossing the street?
>>
>>81282073
For you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.