[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing Homer's ever done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Simpsons5994.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons5994.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
I'd have to say it was in Co-Dependent's Day when he was driving drunk and tried to frame Marge for it. Keeping in mind I really haven't watched anything past Season 15 so there's probably much I don't know about.
>>
I think that episode would be the most popular answer aside from jokey "the show should have ended with Season 10" answers. Otherwise, probably something from the Scully era.

>killing Maude Flanders
>almost running over a woman with a truck
>killing some guy in an eating contest
>nearly killing himself and his son in a truck
>almost letting his own father die because he didn't want to give up a kidney (that was Homer's fault he needed a kidney in the first place)
>>
>>81273837
Homer technically didn't kill Maude or that trucker guy.
>>
>>81273898
For all intents and purposes.
>>
Ignoring Marge's advice on trash disposal and almost getting the whole town destroyed in the process.

Telling everyone about their sex life.

Multiple suicide attempts for increasingly retarded reasons (smashing Bart's piggy bank for booze money, not being able to eat solid food because his jaw was wired shut, etc)
>>
When he tried to go Allah Snackbar in Tale of Two Springfields. I mean, the bomb wasn't a real bomb but that's beside the point.
>>
Indirectly killing Frank Grimes.
>>
>>81274009
>Ignoring Marge's advice on trash disposal and almost getting the whole town destroyed in the process.
Adding to this, he was ready to forget about the whole thing and leave the town and everyone in it for dead. The only thing convincing him to go back was that Marge would've left him otherwise.
>>
>>81273939

You *might* have a case for involuntary manslaughter with Maude (but not really). The trucker guy just took on a "finish it and it's free" challenge (that he'd already completed before) after he heard Homer express interest in his win. Homer's not even within a mile of fault for that one.
>>
>>81273370
I agree actually. I really hated him in that episode.
>>
File: 4515.jpg (8 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
4515.jpg
8 KB, 261x193
>>81273370
being involved in the conception of the worst simpson
>>
>>81274177
That was Frank's whole fault. If he didn't like Homer, why didn't he just quit and get a job somewhere else.
>>
Lisa's Pony

>stopping for a fill-up at Moe's
>doesn't know what saxophone reed Lisa uses
>arrives just as her performance ends
>>
The Trab Pu Ckip bit in Brother From The Same Planet because it caused Bart to imagine Homer's face melting off which is disgusting.

Nah, jk. Co-Dependents Day was the worst.
>>
Taking credit for Angry Dad The Movie when it was all Bart's work.
>>
I suppose Homer 'tampering' with Ray Patterson's car brakes is pretty nasty as well, basically attempted murder in order to become sanitation commissioner.
>>
>>81275080
Jesus was powerful and they did way worse than burn him
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.