[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did they think this shipping was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Robrae_damian.png (140 KB, 476x366) Image search: [Google]
Robrae_damian.png
140 KB, 476x366
Why the fuck did they think this shipping was a good idea?
>>
This is my otp. They're both so f*cking bada$$!!
>>
>>81271692
>f*cking bada$$!!

You do this unironically, yes?
>>
>>81271621
>>
>>81271621
Maybe because they make him out to be mini Bruce.

Bruce boned Talia daughter of a demon.
Raven is also a daughter of a demon.

See what I'm getting at?
>>
>Grandson of the demon
>daughter of the devil
P O E T T R Y
>>
>>81271621
Did they, though? Nothing about their interaction seemed romantic to me, or at least from the parts I was paying attention to. More of a kindred spirit kind of thing made awkward by the emphatic link they shared.
>>
File: so yeah wanna twilight.png (157 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
so yeah wanna twilight.png
157 KB, 640x355
>>81271621
>edgy emo music during this scene
You know what yeah I don't think I want anymore of these movies they have gone down in quality big time since Assault on Arkham
>>
>>81271919
>>81272025
Also dark birds. It's pottery.

>>81272198
They sure didn't do it with her and BB. It's mostly teasing anyway. Also Supes and WW had a little shiptease scene.
>>
>>81271621
They needed something to fill the movie with since the actual plot was paper-thin.
>>
>>81271621
Gonna admit the scene where Raven and Damian were making fun of each other in front of those mirrors was kinda cute. Was also the first scene were Damian came off as a little bit of likeable.
>>
>>81272450
Well. It was a plot about Trigon. Those aren't exactly deep.
>>
>>81271621
They shipped this? Your autism is showing. That's not shipping, that's two dedicated loners being awkward around new people.
>>
Urgh the voice work on this thing seemed more phoned-in than usual with this run of shitty films.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.