[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much weed would it take for Superman to get high?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 453x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 453x197
How much weed would it take for Superman to get high?
>>
>>81271321
Who the fuck cares
Also you should feel like a shitty little edgelord for taking something so degenerate and wrong and even thinking about applying it to something so wholesome and child friendly as a superhero

I bet you like those epic mario weed mushroom xD videos on youtube
>>
>>81271369
>Superman
>wholesome or child friendly

Please, he isn't Iron Man or Spider-Man. He kills people.
>>
I HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR AN EXCUSE TO POST THIS HERE
>>
>>81271401
>>
>>81271321
>>81271395
>Stonerfag
>doesn't even read comics
>>81271401
>tumblr filename

god what fucking happened to you /co/
>>
>>81271321
Consider this: The only way Superman could potentially get cancer is if he smoked Kryptonite.
>>
>>81271421
>>
>>81271369
Since when was marijuana all that bad? Really?

It makes you hungry and sleepy. The horror!
>>
>>81271443
>>
>>81271321
He can't. Weed wouldn't work on an alien.
>>
>>81271434
>god what fucking happened to you /co/

Absolutely nothing. Same as it was and same as it always will be.
>>
>>81271450
I smoked a normal amount of weed for the first time a few days ago.

I was at a friends house and took a few smokes from a blunt. After that I felt cold and alone, so I decided to just go home. On the way home I almost drove onto a sidewalk because I thought it was a tiny road for mouse cars.

I'm not doing that shit again for a while.
>>
>>81271564

That doesn't sound like a normal reaction.

The cold and alone part, yes, but that's normal for most of /co/ even when they're NOT under the influence of some substance.
>>
>>81271564
> I thought it was a tiny road for mouse cars

that wasn't the weed. you're just an idiot
>>
>>81271564
that's not normal
are you sure they didn't... add anything?
>>
>>81271564
You're an idiot for driving while under the influence of anything. If you want to have a good experience with it, go do it somewhere you feel comfortable, and just relax. Watch a cartoon or something.
>>
>>81271321
ALL of it.

Alternately, his alien physiology might make it super effective.
>>
>>81271652
That's true but sober I know that mice don't have cars or roads. I don't know how or why I thought that while high though.

>>81271629
>>81271739
Yeah, I thought my reaction was a little weird. I was really giggly for a bit and then my friend started going on a really long talk about something. I realized after a few minutes he looked like a puppet show; as in he was there but everything else was flat. I kind of looked behind the "stage" and saw a weird emptiness. Hence the cold and alone feeling.

>>81271749
In my defense, it was 4am on an empty road and I was going about 20mph the whole time. But yeah, looking back I really shouldn't have been driving. The only other times I've tried it I took one hit and put on Scooby-Doo. That was nice.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>81271848

Yeah you definitely weren't on just weed. That shit was laced with something.

OR.

Because it was your first time, you worked yourself up unconsciously into expecting something more. Psychosomatic.

>>81271881

WEED
>>
>>81271564
>few times I've smoked I just get really talky and hungry
>have never had any of those "DUDE WEED" moments

Did I miss out on something? It never was fun so I stopped doing it.
>>
File: 1455633495248.jpg (52 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1455633495248.jpg
52 KB, 716x724
>>81271369
Nigga you mad as fuck take a toke and chill out
>>
>>81271964
I don't know. The few times I've done it I've always had thoughts that blew my mind but are actually really stupid ("if you think about it, everything is pretty much discrete math", said while I had never taken discrete math before but thought I understood the concept) and got pretty giggly. My friend busted out "my senses are EVERYTHING" and I thought about how profound that was for a few minutes before realizing it was immensely stupid and laughing until I was crying. Those are basically the essence of DUDE WEED moments.

Honestly, a lot of people just don't particularly enjoy it. If you weren't feeling it it's probably just not for you. It's also possible you were in a really shitty headspace or you were uncomfortable, that can really alter a high.
>>
>>81271749
>Watch a cartoon or something.

Watch 60's Batman. I have never laughed harder.
>>
most of supe's toughness is derived from a form of telekenesis. He still eats a normal amount right? so Im assuming his metabolism is on par with humans. a single dose of weeds will surely inebriate the superman.
>>
>>81272081
That sounds pretty good, might just try that.
>>
It honestly sounds like a couple people in this thread get their idea of what weed is from the worst kind of t.v shows, where they took up and end up sitting in an empty bathtub laughing hysterically at everything while talking about seeing tracers coming off moon monkies.
Motherfuckers, are you sure it's weed and not like salvia or bath salts?
Superman is probably be a sativa smoker, and Batman's an indica stoker.
Does poison ivy grow her own?
>>
>>81271564

How does shit like this manage to bait people on /co/?

Holy shit people, what the fuck?
>>
>>81272736
That guy here, I was being 100% serious. Didn't mean to bait but wanted to provide an anecdote about why I think weed's no good.
>>
>>81272874

Yes, sure, I believe you.

Gotta go man, I need to pay the guy that's selling me the Golden Gate Bridge.
>>
>>81271564

Might want to stop smoking ditch weed.
>>
File: itUzTiO.jpg (193 KB, 713x1118) Image search: [Google]
itUzTiO.jpg
193 KB, 713x1118
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.