[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the success of deadpool has proven that R rated comic book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Transmetropolitan_2.jpg (40 KB, 250x388) Image search: [Google]
250px-Transmetropolitan_2.jpg
40 KB, 250x388
>the success of deadpool has proven that R rated comic book movies can be viable
>DC is no doubt desperate to get on that train

TRANSMETROPOLITAN MOVIE WHEN
>>
>>81269774
Do you honestly trust WB as it is now to do Transmetropolitan right?
>>
we already have a fear and loathing movie
>>
you really wanna bore audiences to death?
>>
Why watch the movie when you can just go outside?
>>
>>81269938
do you get it /co/?
>>
It would be too relevant.
>>
>>81269774
It's too on the nose at the moment
>>
>>81269863
I don't even know where to start with a proper rebuttal to your post; you obviously already have a firm opinion on the comic, and neither it or an adaptation are for you.
>>
>>81269774
I was just think how'd they do the scifi in this. But they could just film it as today.
>>
>>81270123
trump vs. hillary

the beast vs. the smiler

its perfect
>>
Its too late, Patrick Stewart is too old now.
>>
>>81270407
>The War of Verbals is a metaphor for the Muslim immigration
>>
>>81270495
holy shit
>>
>>81270460
But Tim Roth is the perfect age.
>>
>>81270407
I'd invert those. Hillary is the one who survives as a bastion of the establishment by being perceived as a staple that's 'effective' and 'reliable' despite having spots in her record and a huge amount of festering resentment towards her, and Trump's the up-and-comer riding a wave of public adoration despite being a transparently narcissistic and compulsively lying jackass who's in it primarily to stoke his monster of an ego.
>>
File: spider-on-voting1.jpg (432 KB, 1189x1023) Image search: [Google]
spider-on-voting1.jpg
432 KB, 1189x1023
>>81270806
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.