[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Batman okay with Killing >the Joker is somehow still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
>Batman okay with Killing
>the Joker is somehow still alive
How?
>>
Because Synder is a Hack.
>>
>>81268847
It'll probably be explained in the R cut or SS
>>
I believe Joker is a legit businessman in addition to being a criminal
Don't expect him to be like a terrorist in Nolans movie

Also he's apparently a badass who can fight Batman
but that does question why he can't just kill him
>>
Because Gotham apparently doesn't have the death penalty
>>
>>81268847
And how do you know he didn't try killing Joker
>>
>>81268847
Batman would never hurt his husbando
>>
>>81268898
This.

Batman will spend entire movie killing Joker henchmen, then he will confront Joker and his moral code will suddenly appear and he won't be able to kill the Joker. Because of status quo.

It'll just be the Martha scene again.
>>
>>81268847
Because jason took the mantle of joker after he came back from getting killed by the og joker. And og joker was killed by bats.
>>
>>81269008
The fact that the Joker has those metal teeth indicate that he has run into Bats multiple times and has lost multiple times, and he has been put in jail so it's not like he's untouchable. Bats should have killed him a while ago.
>>
Maybe joker is hard to kill?
I mean he isnt brainless
Not every version of Joker has him standing in front of a motorcycle like TDK
>>
BRAVO SNYDER
R
A
V
O

S
N
Y
D
E
R
>>
>>81268847
>How?
Only the most hardcore motherfuckers are going to be regular villains for Batfleck. Letoker is looking like that from everything we've seen thus far.
>>
File: 1.jpg (141 KB, 834x979) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
141 KB, 834x979
Batman never killed anyone in the movie at all.

Can you stop this retarded meme?
>>
File: 1442718396437.jpg (109 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1442718396437.jpg
109 KB, 569x802
>>81269410

I thought the movie was terrible, but you're right. I don't remember him killing anyone. Unless you're talking about that dream sequence in the desert.
>>
>>81269602
Or that car chase where he dragged a car into another car or when he shot that flamethrower and exploded that guy?
>>
MARTHA
A
R
T
H
A
>>
>>81269410
RUBBER
EXPLOSIONS
>>
>>81269602
>the car chase
>the guy he branded knowing it was a death sentence
>KGBeast blowing up
But yeah, totally didn't kill anyone
>>
>>81269864

Good points. I stand corrected.
Not trying to defend the movie. It was a piece of shit.
>>
File: Proceed towards conflict.jpg (54 KB, 696x769) Image search: [Google]
Proceed towards conflict.jpg
54 KB, 696x769
>>81269174
He's apparently encountered Bats before, survived, and been put in prison, hence the metal teeth, so no.
>>
>>81269864
>the car chase

Literally no one died, just broken bones

>the guy he branded knowing it was a death sentence

Who the fuck cares

>KGBeast blowing up

He probably got 4th degree burns
>>
>>81269602
Dude, just watch the fucking car chase

>lol rubber explosions
>>
>>81270249
>the car chase
>Literally no one died, just broken bones
I don't even think you believe this
>>
>>81269135
>Jason

Why do idiots still believe this when the crapfest that was Arkham Knight is gone from public memory.

It's Joker, and if it's not Joker, then it's Dick, because Miller.
>>
>>81269086
This desu senpai
>>
>>81268847
the real Joker died and Tim Drake became new Joker.
>>
>>81268847
I think the Joker just knows how to fuck Batman's psychological mentality somehow preventing him from fully killing the Joker.
>>
>>81270249
>He probably got 4th degree burns
aka he fucking died
>>
Batman going crazy happened after superhero 9/11.

Joker was likely already in prison after Bruce's meltdown ala DKR. Alternatively, he continuously manages to escape him.
>>
>>81268847
He probably survived his previous encounter with Batman after killing Jason and crippling Barbara. Probably also explains why Batman is so hardcore in BvS.
>>
>>81271297
His mom is also named Martha
>>
>>81268847
He's just too gosh darn clever.
>>
I'm not really a fan of DC, and considerably less so for Batman and Superman.

I find them both to be dumb, uninteresting characters who are drearily, predictably overpowered in every sense of the word; propped up by generations of masturbating fanboys writing them to be untouchable flawless gods, like some sad deviantart OC.

Neither of these characters resonate with any human aspect of myself in any way, because they're a joke.

So given that, I imagine I'll thoroughly enjoy BvS as two stupid poorly written characters smash one another in the face for an hour and a half for my amusement.

Like wrestling, only with a bigger budget and somehow -more- fan disappointment.
>>
File: joker face.jpg (20 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
joker face.jpg
20 KB, 634x475
>>81268847

this is exactly why Batman really shouldn't kill unless one of two things.

Joker doesn't go full edgelord and does more diabolical cartoony pranks or joker's a one shit character like in The Dark Knight.
>>
>>81273117

>Neither of these characters resonate with any human aspect of myself in any way, because they're a joke.

I've seen so much that I don't know if this is bait or not.
>>
Probably the same reason why he was okay with killing Ras in Batman Begins, and he made a big deal out of not killing the joker in TDK.

In all seriousness, The prequel comics actually explain that batman got more agressive and brutal after the battle of metropolis. Hell, it's actually explained in the movie itself.
>>
>>81273406
Maybe it was never bait, and is a valid criticism.

I know, it's fucking crazy, right?

Fucking crazy talk.
>>
>>81270155
Batman hasnt always killed in this universw. He might not have started till after he arrested Joker last
>>
>>81268847
But he didnt kill at all except in the dream sequence and the explosions but if you count those he always killed. Go watch the movie.
>>
>>81268847

Because Leto plays brainwashed Jason Todd or Dick Grayson and Batman would never kill Robin
>>
>>81268847

Killing was a recent thing for this Batman. Only started in the 18 months between MOS and BvS.
>>
File: Joker's face when.jpg (30 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
Joker's face when.jpg
30 KB, 361x370
>>81274679
>>81274018
>>81273755
So is Joker needs to die the next time he meets Batman then?
>>
File: 1_1.jpg (41 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
1_1.jpg
41 KB, 984x671
>>81270874
Because
A) Synder is a hack and this is the kind of popular theory he'd involve
B) DC has really been pushing Jason since the game attracted more edgy teens to the Bat franchise
C) the line Bruce has about how many good guys stayed that way
D) Batman being active for 20 years means this can't be the actual Joker, it has to be a replacement.

I don't agree with any of this by the way, this is what casuals believe.
>>
>>81275963
>D) Batman being active for 20 years means this can't be the actual Joker, it has to be a replacement.
Says who? Jared Leto is older than Affleck.
>>
It's not like he was straight up executing people or deliberating trying to kill people.

I honestly find it more frustrating when Batman goes out of his way to keep a criminal from dying because of some shit the criminal did like fall off a building because of some non-Batman related thing that was happening.
>>
>>81276000
Because it's stated that Superman has been active for 2 yeara, and Batman for 20 during the Events of BvS. In the SS trailer it's said that shortly after Superman arrived they started having a super villain problem, Harley is already crazy and a villain by this time as indicated by her assumed flashbacks. The idea that Batman kills (even if it's just been for 2 years) and has left Joker alive is laughably dumb. The only reason I could think as to why Joker would be spared is if he was actually one of Batman's wards.
>>
>>81276134
Or... he has been hiding or in jail for longer that that. Fucking retard.
The Batman chase in S S is a flashback
>>
>>81276134
>Because it's stated that Superman has been active for 2 years, and Batman for 20 during the Events of BvS.

Wow, the timeline in this movie is a fucking mess
>>
>>81269602
He doesn't "kill" anyone just put them in situations where they're life is clearly in mortal danger. It's autistic but that's what it is.
>>
>>81268847
he would always manage to outsmart bats and survive like the fights between tom & jerry or Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner
>>
>Batman didnt and never kill anyone.

Stop this may may plzzzzz
>>
>>81275498
No, Batman is all better now :D!!!
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.