[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those who have see the movie, do you think this Batman would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
For those who have see the movie, do you think this Batman would be able to hold his own against MCU Cap?

What about Wonder Woman? Which MCU Avenger would be an even match for her?
>>
Maybe

Nobody in the MCU is a match for DCEU Wonder Woman.
>>
>>81268867
Not even Thor, Hulk, Vision or Scarlet Witch?
>>
Cap would win.

Thor and Vision could probably measure up to WW.

But we don't really have a notion of her powers.
>>
>>81268975
Nobody. She's too fast and too strong.
>>
>>81268810
Bueno would rape her. Wait, shit, that's DC.
All-Star Section 8 movie when?
>>
>>81268810
>For those who have see the movie, do you think this Batman would be able to hold his own against MCU Cap?

Batman would totally destroy him, this is the first time he is portrayed as a real peak human. Steve just doesnt have the training he needs to fight batman. Black panther on the other hand could probably beat him easily.

>>81268975
Hulk and thor are slower than quicksilver, Wondy is way faster than that.
>>
>>81268810
No, Cap's shield deflects bullets.
>>
>>81269190
>Cap would win.

How? He has never had any experience fighting anyone beside Batroc and Bucky, and neither of them were as good as bruce.
>>
>>81272988
He had an extended 1 on 1 with Ultron on top of a moving truck and seemed to be holding his own.
>>
>>81272988
He held himself. Notice how nigga jumped out from 50ft, hold a helicopter and went toe go toe with manlet.
>>
>>81273097
Ultron was made of paper.

>>81273184
We havent seen the movie yet.
>>
I thought MCU Cap was Superhuman, not as much as Spiderman but a notch below him.
>>
>>81268810
>For those who have see the movie, do you think this Batman would be able to hold his own against MCU Cap?

He depowered Supes and still nearly got wrecked
>>
>>81271883
>Black panther on the other hand could probably beat him easily.
Fucking vibranium armor. He should back to fighting his own civil war in wakanigga
>>
>>81273569
Cap hasn't gone up against someone like Supes by himself.
>>
File: the holy trinity.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1056) Image search: [Google]
the holy trinity.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1056
>>81273605
>>
>>81273371
>Ultron was made of paper

Seriously? Black Widow even says he wont be a match for Ultron - which he proves wrong.

>We haven't seen the movie yet

Civil war? He jumped 50ft out of SHIELD in Winter Soldier, we've seen him stopping the helicopter and beating the shit out of RDJ in the trailers. The films have a recurring theme, which im pretty sure the Russo's have stated, of increasing Cap's feats of strength, to show that he's getting stronger.
>>
>>81273576
That armor designe may be lacking, but fuck he will rekt steve.

>>81273569
He depowered Superman into a fucking beast that was still superstrong. You are delutional if you think superman was human tier after the kryptonite.

>>81273543
He is weaker than ultimate and stronger than 616, but lacks the expereince of both.
He probably has a 500 kilos advantage on Batfleck. But that's pretty much nothing.
>>
>>81271883
>Wondy is way faster than that.
When was she showing off her super speed? Did I miss it because I blinked?
>>
>>81273882
>we've seen him stopping the helicopter

No, we saw him Holding the Helicopter and we don't know what happens after that, in the real world 3 average strongmen can do the same.

>and beating the shit out of RDJ in the trailers
We don't know how the fight ends and how it develops, and sorry, beating Iron man is not a feat compared with beating superman.
>>
>>81274000
She was keeping up with Doomsday, MoS Superman was already 900 times faster than quicksilver, is safe to say doomsday didnt reach his full speed, but he was way beyond quickslav.
>>
>>81274034
The conversation is about Cap vs Batfleck, not Superman, who was weakened anyway. You also completely ignored the rest of my post that points out how Cap isn't weak.

Hope you enjoyed your >(You)'s.
>>
>>81268810
Caps Taken a hit from Thors hammer stood up to Loki beat a Jet with Shield and managed to hang in there with Ultron. But the main reason he would win is because he has a better reputation than Superman and would talk it out with him making Bats realize there is not reason to fight.

I don't know enough about WW yet to decide really. But I'm going to say she probably wins assuming her all her weapons are magic. Maybe Thor puts up a good fight but I think WW out skills him on the battle field.
>>
File: Black Panther.webm (3 MB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
Black Panther.webm
3 MB, 1920x798
>>81268810
I'd rather see him fight BP
>>
>>81274072
But they weren't moving at constant super speed Batman was dodging Doomsdays shit.
>>
>>81274272
Who said he waa weak? He has a physical edge. This isnt prime batman. But that edge is not big enough to beat someone who is a better fighter, thar is alao beyond human limitations, has way more experience and is also smarter
>>
>>81274307
Reminds me of that scene from Blade where he's fighting the vampire and the cops open fire and Blade turns around and says

>MOTHER FUCKER ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND.
>>
>>81274315
He has ve en dodging. Supersonic. Shit since he was 25
>>
>>81274389
Says who? He'd never seen a Kryptonian before a couple of years ago.
>>
>>81274355
> who is a better fighter

Batfag please
>>
How much prep time does Batman have?
>>
>>81274450
modern High calibre weapons are usully supersonic
>>
>>81274839
Are you saying. He isn't?
>>
>>81275748
Yes
>>
>>81277186
That's a pretty big delution. Steve biggest fight was the ship fight, pretty well directed but most of the time he is fighting 1-1, the second is the lift fight, where the superior numbers didnt matter since they could not really move freely.

>>81275748
Don't waste your time, you are talking to a fanboy.
>>
>>81277344
What about the time where Steve was in WW2 fighting against laser guns with his fists? The only fanboys here are Batfags who think an old guy who cut his teeth beating up hobos can compete with the greatest soldier of all time.
>>
Clearly Cap has a massive physical edge in every way. Batman has a big edge in skill, gadgetry, and as a tactician. Batman's only real chance is if he controls the context of the fight like in BvS. Otherwise Cap curbstomps him in just about any scenario that doesn't involve him getting lured into a meticulously planned ambush the Batman has set up in advance. I'm also a completely unapologetic Batfag. I'm assuming Batman isn't wearing his power armor.
>>
>>81277894
> Batman has a big edge in skill,

No

> gadgetry,

Yes

>and as a tactician.

Debateably. Cap definitely has more leadership experiemce and is pretty much the tactician of the Avengers.
>>
>>81277894
Is not that massive from what we saw in the Warehouse scene. And the shield can't really protect him from Gas.
>>
>>81278039
>>>81277894
>> Batman has a big edge in skill,
>No
Yes of course he has.
>>
>>81278129

>Batfags
>>
>>81278039
>Batman has a big edge in skill,
>No

He was barely trained as a soldier and then he worked for shield, that's pretty basic skill. Batman has 3 decades of training. Steve has like 7 years.
>>
>>81278175
Not even 616 has more skill than batman. To get to that level on marvel you need to go to mr x, shang chi, iron fist, etc. Black widow, cap, nuke, are just not the same.
>>
>>81278093
Yes, Batman tossed some mercs around. Steve has been shown to effortlessly lift a motorcycle overhead with showgirls standing on it, run 13 miles in 30 minutes, make about a 25 yard leap, hold a helicpoter in place, among other things. His physical edge really is that big. Cap is a good tactician and a skilled fighter, but to suggest there isn't a big gap between him and Batman is something you and I are just going to disagree on.
>>
>>81278269
The last sentence of that was directed at this guy
>>81278039
>>
>>81268810
Probably. Cap isnt that strong truly maybe 3-5x a peak physical human and with the batsuit Bruce can reach or surpass that. Also he doesnt have any decent martial arts training or anything besides military training and boxing while batman has extensively trained for most of his life and is a veteran at hand to hand combat.
>>
>>81278180
>and then he worked for shield, that's pretty basic skill.

The shit tier SHIELD agents make most special forces look like the special olympics.

And you're assuming quantity trumps quality for some reason. Cap spent his rookie days fighting the world's most technologically advanced supwrpower. Batman spent his fighting petty crime.
>>
File: SSJ_Hank.gif (953 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
SSJ_Hank.gif
953 KB, 310x233
>>81278269
Implying Batman cares about gaps in physical strength
>>
File: 1455685249222.png (260 KB, 693x413) Image search: [Google]
1455685249222.png
260 KB, 693x413
>>81278404
>Petty criminals
>Rookie
>>
>>81273097
Be real here. Ultron was a fucking joke.
>>
>>81273714
Thor is nowhere near Superman's level.
>>
>>81268810
Wonderwoman was able to deflect the eyeblast from doomsday which was even stronger than superman's. So thor and maybe even vision is out imo since their strongest abilities in the cinematic universe are energy based.
Hulk might be able to beat her if he gets angry enough but that sword was able to cut through doomsday after he had adapted to a nuclear blast so it would slice through hulks skin without question so if she finishes it quickly enough with a limb or two gone hulk would be fucked.
Honestly its bullshit to compare DC to marvel since anyone outside cosmic levels are just not a match for a lot of DC heroes. DC heroes are closer to gods than men with powers.
>>
File: bar.jpg (510 KB, 2048x899) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
510 KB, 2048x899
Let's just cut to the chase here lads.
>>
>>81278468
Ultron was Iron Man with no squishy weak bits inside, and BvS Batman=Iron Man
>>
>>81268810

This Batman would wreck MCU Cap, BC, Bucky or Hawkeye, yeah. Despite that 'getting slow' thing he's an absolute peak human beast. Black Panther could probably take him, but that'll depend on what feats we see him pull off.

WW is difficult. We don't see her take a single scratch in the movie from Doomsday, and she seems to at least have magic weapons that can wound something that nukes can't hurt. I think she definitely could take Thor/Hulk/Vision one-on-one.
>>
>>81278618
>rogue is probably the only real threat to anyone from DC in that pic
Prove me wrong
>>
>>81278618
>Sorry, pal, I seem to have spilled your drink!
>Oh, no, it's my fault. How silly of me to have placed it on the edge of a pool table.
>Let me buy you another.
then they laugh about sluts
>>
>>81278719
Cap reks Batman
>>
>>81278719
Spidey could probably handle Batman and Aquman.

Hulk and Thor might be able to put up a fight against someone in there...maybe
>>
>>81278768
>Tony tries to hit on both PG and WW
>Wolverine throws a bottle at Hal

There's going to be a fight.
>>
>>81278719
>rogue is probably the only real threat to anyone from DC in that pic besides batman
FTFY
>>
>>81278847
Iron Man or Wolverine can start a fire and get Martian Manjobber out of the way. Then Flash destroys everyone.
>>
>>81271883
Steve is literally a superhuman at this point. You saw batman's serious training? That's a walk in the park for Steve
>>
>>81278719
Wolverine has a cigar; he can take the Martian
>>
>>81278404
>>The shit tier SHIELD agents make most special forces look like the special olympics.

Anon, the stuff posited was MCU and DCU shit. MCU agents of SHIELD are so pants on head hopeless they consider a girl that welds knives to her fingers to be a legitimate threat that warrants special confinement.
>>
>>81278719
hulk gets mad enough he might be able to handle people before superman gets fed up with him and punches him to the moon
>>
>>81278605
Im pretty sure she cuts because of magic and kryptonian shenanigans
>>
>>81279210
And yet thise guys can still send 4 guys into an air force base and steal a jet, or beat up multiple special forces guys singlehandedly
>>
>>81268810
>arguing power levels with DC characters

Pointless, almost all DC characters are bricks with varying degrees of invincibility. Even Batman, the guy with no fucking powers, gets in on this with the stupid "prep time" thing.
>>
>>81274307
http://youtu.be/Y8ajNwOWAYo
>>
>>81278618

>Marvel side
>Near superhuman soldier with mastery over nearly every martial art
>Mutant with an adamantium skeleton and retarded healing factor
>Hero with superhuman speed, strength, and durability along with a sixth sense
>Giant green monster that has nearly unstoppable power given enough time
>A fucking god
>A man with an advanced robotic suit
>A spy
>A mutant that has the ability to sap the power from anyone she touches

v

>DC
>A Kryptonian
>A Second Kryptonian
>A Martian who has similar capabilities to Superman with a some different powers
>A man who can travel faster than the speed of light
>A half-Atlantean king with superhuman speed, strength, and durability
>A near superhuman master of every fighting style known to man and an array of gadgets
>Man who has a ring that can materialize pretty much anything
>A fucking Amazonian Goddess

Sorry, but as a Marvel fan this fight is definitely in DC's favor. Superman, Peej, MM, and WW create such a huge imbalance. The only who might stand a chances against those four are Thor, Hulk, and maybe Rogue if she is quick enough.
>>
>>81279339
Arguing power levels with any cape character, or really any fictional character, is pointless. They have no limits since they're all just words on a page.
>>
>>81279372
Lmao, fucking Chappelle's Show
>>
>>81279414
>Superman, Peej, MM, and WW create such a huhe imbalance
>not knowing it's actually Flash who tips the scales

Yeah those guys are stronk af, but Flash is much stronger.
>>
>>81279372
Top kek.
>>
>>81279414
It doesn't even need to get to that. Flash just steals the speed of the Marvel folks and they go and play their game of pool in relative peace.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>81268810
>do you think this Batman would be able to hold his own against MCU Cap?

well if this guy could do it I don't see why he wouldn't
>>
>>81269230
I dunno, we aint seen ol thanos get outta his chair
>>
>>81279576
True, that's something I should have realized considering Flash is my favorite DC hero.

I feel so ashamed. ;_;
>>
>>81279414
Speaking of rogue would she be able to steal the powers of aliens like superman and MM and magic based power like Wondy's?? I dont know much about her powers
>>
>>81279670
Batroc got the shit kicked out of him once Cap put the shield away.

https://youtu.be/p2dogwxBBPw
>>
>>81279739
She gets powers, memories and skills. She could steal Batman's preptime.
>>
>>81279732
It's okay pham, just looking out. he's my favorite DC hero too
>>
>>81279655
All but Batman on the dc side are faster than sound
>>
>>81268810
This will be a bit long, but whatever, here we go.
Starting with a comparison of main universe comic Batman and Cap.
Most non-fanboys will agree that these two are very nearly matched. This has been officially made clear in Marvel vs. DC, where Batman acknowledges a fight between them will be nearly perfectly matched (although I think he says Cap mayedge it out on endurance). Let's call it even.
Comics Cap has the advantages of superior endurance, a (very) low level healing ability, and artificially maintained peak physicallity. He is as close to superhuman as you can get. He also has his shield. Batman has superior technical ability, including martial arts and equipment, but can't match Cap physically, though it is close.

Now, the movie versions.
Batman is older, which means he should be more technically and tactically capablen than ever. However, there is no way the years haven't taken a toll. His eyesight will be worse, as will his hearing, his reflexes, and maybe even his general dexterity.
Movie Cap is objectively superhuman. He is much stronger, faster, just generally better. He also seems to be able to take more punishment, but maybe not, hard to tell. He is not as good at fighting, lacking the experience of comics Cap, but he has much more experience with powered opponents.

On paper, Batman looks to be at a significant disadvantage. Some factors are harder to control for. You have the obvious prep time factor, though that may not factor in (I would also point out movie Bats seems worse at prep time than comic Bats, but that isn't really definative.)

One important thing to consider is if Bats will just shoot Cap or stab him to death. This would obviously shake things up somewhat.
>>
>>81273576
>vibranium armor

Bats would've found a way to defeat him, just like he found a way to beat a fucking god.
>>
>>81283115
A god with a very well known weakness
>>
1. Hand-to-hand, no. With prep time, yes.

2. Thor, possibly Vision. Maybe Cap, but we haven't seen Wonder Woman's ceiling, and I'm inclined to think she's stronger than MCU Cap.
>>
>>81271883
>Steve just doesnt have the training he needs to fight batman.

Are we going to just throw away the fact that Cap is a literal fucking soldier, and DCEU Bruce is so far only a rage-fueled billionaire vigilante?
>>
>>81285370
>is a literal fucking soldier,
Is that a big achivement? Soldiers H2H combat is fairly shitty especially in ww2, he was trained by shield thats way more important.
>>
>>81274072
Youre confusing travel speed with reaction speed like a retard.
>>
>>81268810
There is no version of Captain America that can survive Batman. Cap will always get his shit wrecked by Bruce 10 times out of 10.
>>
>>81268810
So far no one in the MCU is on Wonder Woman's level. She is too fast and too strong for anyone including Thor and Hulk.
>>
File: 1449085916730s.jpg (10 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
1449085916730s.jpg
10 KB, 250x229
>>81285901
Are you attempting to compare the 6 weeks of basic to Batman's world traveling mastery of all martial arts anon?

Because you might just be fucking retarded.
>>
>>81285901
Someone never saw Winter Soldier.
>>
>>81286057
Sorry, was meant for >>81286051
>>
>>81285978
He fights at 300 times the speed of sound while he fights Zod.
You are a retard that can't even understand the difference in speed between both universes.

6 out of the big 7 of dc are faster than quicksilver.

>>81286057
I saw it, good movie, what's your point? he doesnt do anything in that movie that batman couldnt had done.
>>
>>81282006
Why is prep time only ever used as a Batman thing? you could say that about any character vs anyone. I mean if you gave Jimmy Olsen a couple of weeks and a few million dollars to prepare to fight Darkside I'm pretty sure he'd put up a good fight.
>>
>>81274273
>Caps Taken a hit from Thors hammer
If you're talking about that scene in forest in The Avengers, I thought that was Cap's shield dispersing the kinetic energy from the hit?
Anyone could do that, with the shield in hand.
>>
>>81286178
>he doesnt do anything in that movie that batman couldnt had done.

Batfags. Not even once.
>>
>>81274307
Watch closely around halfway through the video. Keep your eye on black panther's face. For a tiny split second Hugh Jackman's face is superimposed over the mask.

What can this mean?
>>
>>81278618
>putting your drink on the side of the pool table
How retarded do you have to be to do that?
>>
>>81278618
As if they'd start brawling over a spilled drink. The only person who'd let that happen is Wolverine or maybe Tony.
>>
>>81286577
Wolverine has killed everyone in a bar for less
>>
>>81286206
I mentioned it specifically because it is the definative excuse for why Batman candefeat anyone. The premise being that Batman + prep time=undefeatable.
It is an insufferable argument that only works in specific stories because the writers wanted it that way, but itnhas become sominterwoven into the character that any versus discussion must acknowledge it.

Reed Richards and Tony Stark should be equally able to prepare a counter to superhuman threats, as should Luthor, Xavier, really any of the highly intelligent character, but the only time anyone cares is Batman.
>>
>>81286178
Like when he took down that jet by throwing a metal disk, or falling 50 feet without consequence, or pulling himself free of the magnet cuffs using super strength, Batman can do all of those easily.
>>
>>81285370

Batman: Over 20 years of martial arts experience and brutal tactics, has gadgets, nerve toxin, likely knows how to use pressure points and shit, preparation

Cap: Has only ever fought cannon fodder and human enemies, needs Tony to help him, knows boxing and that's a big maybe, trained for 6 weeks using shitty '40s gear.

>>81273714

Every time I see that image I cringe at the plastic armor and cheap CG.
>>
>>81278719

Peter can easily throw around 100 Tons but always holds back because he's not a killer.
>>
>>81288234
LITERALLY MEME TIER
>>
>>81273882
>we've seen him stopping the helicopter
Russo's have also said that was/is a desperate act of strength. Like a mother lifting a car off her child.
>>
>>81288358
A feat is still a feat dipshit
>>
>>81268810
Movie Bats is over the top but he's not ripping vibranium robots with his bare hand and chucking motorcycles and running after cars over the top.
>>
>>81286178
>He fights at 300 times the speed of sound while he fights Zod.
>pulling those numbers out of your ass

lel. if this was true then the entire world around them would have been in slow motion.

It wasn't.

They were barely moving and reacting at above human speeds. The only one who has legit superspeed reaction feats is Faora.
>>
>>81286961
There's also the part where he gets punched in the face a million times by a superstrong metal arm and isnt even knocked out.

Batman does not hit harder than Bucky.
>>
>>81268810
>You...have...to...stop...Bruce
>BRUCE!? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!? OMG!?
>Bruce...Banner, aka the...Hulk.
>O SHIT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME LOL
>>
Yo for real a fight between Cap and Batman that's like Winter Soldier-tier would be awesome
>>
>>81286961
Well to be fair Batman van use his cape to do the 50 foot fall thing

>>81288234
Batman: 20 years fighting the homeless and the mentally ill

Cap: 4 years fighting trained soldiers wielding disintegration rays, 2 years fighting alongside the special forces with SHIELD, about a year leading and training his own team of superheroes. Quality over quantity.

Batman: couldn't even use his own kills-kryptonian-macguffin to kill Doomsday, needed Superman to do it

Cap: Pulls off feats with his shield that no living person can replicate
>>
>>81288646
Kek
>>
>>81279689
>AV1 after/mid-credit = turns around smiles
>GOTG = threatens everyone while sitting down
>AV2 after/mid-credit = finally stands up to get glove
Dude. It took him more than 2 movies to get out of his chair.
>>
>>81272988
>Batroc and Bucky
>neither of them were as good as bruce
I'll give you Batroc, but a master assassin with decades of experience, super soldier serum and a metal arm would destroy Bruce, and I say that as a Batman fan.
Also, Steve is a master strategist, while we haven't really seen that side of Batman in the movie yet. His preparations for his fight with Supes were pretty superficial.
>>
File: mfw.png (220 KB, 269x305) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
220 KB, 269x305
>>81292089
He bides his time like a true evil mastermind.
Unfortunately, the Infinity War story line in the comics ended precisely because he was too slow.
>>
>>81274273
Yeah, considering some of the shit she pulls in the movie I can totally see her beating mcu thor. Especially with all her weapons.
>>
>>81292400
>Grenades
>Spear
>Bullets
>Jet
>Power armor
>Emptied an entire district of Gotham

That's "superficial" planning for Batman?
>>
>>81292739
yeah
>>
>>81292739
>loading up on a bunch of weapons is master strategy

The Punisher would strategize circles around Batman then
>>
>>81272988
Did you watch batman v superman?

I honestly think a lot of this thread is basing batman off the comics

But this is BvS batman vs Winter Soldier Captain America

And it breaks down this fucking easy: all of you bringing in the ultron fight, that's unnecessary, look no further than winter soldier:

Cap fought roughly 10 skilled fighters in a tiny elevator, extremely skilled fighters who had stun sticks and some crazy magnet bracelet and this all happened in a tiny elevator, and cap dominated

Batman in BvS On the other hand fought a dozen or so men who didn't seem nearly as well trained (I will say they weren't just random thugs since they were lex's team, but no way they're the same level as shield/hydra)

And it was in a wide open space and bats was able to use gadgets like his grappling gun to hurt crates and clothesline people

And he STRUGGLED!!!

In comparison to Steve in the elevator, he fucking struggled

Bruce had to rely very heavily on his armor to tank multiple knife attacks (that simply made sparks when they hit his armor) and even a gun shot to the back of the head

Unlike your comic batman, this version has some seriously heavy duty armor and he needed it

And despite the armor; he still ended up on HIS BACK at one point barely blocking attacks and even failing at one point which lead to him getting stabbed in the shoulder/chest area

Now there's no doubt that BvS batman would do way better than nolans batman but he'd still lose.

Because captain America would've eaten through that warehouse full of men while talking about his dating life with black widow via coms

It would've been a cakewalk

The fact is mcu Cap is too superhuman, he's borderline Spiderman level

And batman affleck is not

Ben bat is strong as shit and welp armored but cap wacks him with the shield and it's done

Even without the shield its done with a good kick.

For this to be a fight bats needs the power armor he fought superman with. That's how wide the gap Is
>>
>>81290962
>Well to be fair Batman van use his cape to do the 50 foot fall thing

He felt over 100 meters while saving someone.
>>
>>81268810
He won against Cap in Marvel vs. DC, so yes.

Thor probably. They may or may not end up fucking. It's 50/50 with that or braiding one another's hair and passively-aggressively trying to prove they're the prettier of the pair.
>>
>>81293005
Even if you concede that lex's men are every bit as skilled as shield/hydra it still doesn't work.

Batman had to work way too hard with so much room.

In an elevator situation he would've been done

Sort of like...earlier in the movie when a handful of superman soldiers took him down (knightmare sequence) despite him literally being willing to shoot them and break their necks

That was a 1 to 1 comparison pretty much and bats failed miserably
>>
>>81293025
Huh? I remember Bruce fighting Cap to a standstill and then admitting that Cap would probably win eventually, since Bats would tire first.

But anyway, we're discussing the movie versions of the characters. Batfleck vs Evans Cap
>>
>>81293025
>>81293105
There were two versions. Bats won the one that was a fan vote.
>>
>>81268810
He wouldn't' break a sweat taking down Cap.
>>
>>81293116
I'd say fanvotes don't count but that would imply Jason never died
>>
Am I the only one who felt the last fightscene with Batman against those mercs were better than anything we've seen in the entire MCEU? Winter Soldier is the only one that comes close to having as good choreography.
>>
>>81278719
>>81278847
>>81278874
>>81278932
I can excuse you guys counting out MCU Thor because he's a joke but comics Thor is supposed to be REALLY FUCKING POWERFUL OF COURSE HE'D BE A THREAT.
>>
>>81293166
it was no corridor scene. Not even stairwell scene.
>>
>>81293105
>Huh? I remember Bruce fighting Cap to a standstill and then admitting that Cap would probably win eventually, since Bats would tire first.

He never said that. Would =/= Could
In the 80's failed crossover Batman won by first taking the shield, and then cheating.
>>
YouTube "TheFilmTheorists" he did a theory on how batman would win
>>
>>81293069
>>>81293005
>Even if you concede that lex's men are every bit as skilled as shield/hydra it still doesn't work.

Shield and Hydra were not competent at all. And batman came from a fight with superman, he wasnt fresh. The Lift fight would had been easy game. As for the handful of supermen soldiers... Are you mad? he took down like 30.
>>
>All these MCUcks

>Batfleck vs MCU Cap
By in terms of powerlevel Batfleck = Akrham Games Batman which has defeated everyone in Bat's rouge gallery including Deathstroke
Of course Batfleck would rekt MCU Cap even without preptime

>WW vs any avenger
Anyone that isnt Thor and Hulk is destroyed by DCEU WW by sheer strength alone and not considering her experience with the Old Gods (Stated in the movie)
>Hulk
DCEU WW can damage Doomsday so by that logic she can beat Hulk which is equal to Doomsday since they get stronger while theyre pissed
Debatable whether who could win that
>Thor
Fair fight but WW due to sheer experience
The hardest enemy that Thor fought is Malekith which is a C Tier villain and is way less poweful than Doomsday
WW
>>
This Cap is way above what usual Cap is, and I'm pretty sure they're just making MCU Cap have a rising baseline for strength and speed like the Hulk.

In terms of the movies, without sourcing the comics, Cap is shown to be a better fighter and can powerlift a motorcycle with a woman on it casually.

If you source the comics for fighting skill, which for some reason people are doing even though that's not the point here, Batman and Cap are not that far apart. Cap manages to deal with Taskmaster and only serious Batfags are going to claim that Batman is a better fighter then Taskmaster.

Batman is only chumped by one character in DC, and that's Deathstroke. And Deathstroke is just a mercenary getting the job done with strength that's higher than Bruce MAYBE, but certainly far less than Cap and MCU Cap.
>>
>>81293328
Doomsday is way beyond anything the Avengers ever faced. It can0t be compared with hulk, Hulk could had die from a Fall in the trap chamber, just like thor. Doomsday fell from space after being nuked.
>>
>>81293343
>but certainly far less than Cap and MCU Cap.

Are you retarded? Deathstroke is in the 5-10 ton limit.

The stronger cap is ultimate and he is only a 2 toner. You clearly don't know shit.
>>
>DCEU WW can damage Doomsday so by that logic she can beat Hulk which is equal to Doomsday since they get stronger while theyre pissed

What kind of logic is this?
>>
>>81293309
Shield/hydra is it least your equivalent of a Navy seal CIA type deal

The Lex team certainly wasn't better

And don't give me "Batman was tired" because even though you and I both know he just fought Superman, The movie itself didn't give any indication that he was actually wounded or hurt

For all we know the power armor took all the damage, because he certainly looked pretty fresh going into that warehouse
If a movie wants to make it clear that a guys injured, they do like what they did with kylo ren in Star Wars
>>
>>81293369
What? Literally source.

I'm not caught up on the current Deathstroke series, but unless he's lifting school buses in that, he is no where near what you claim.
>>
>>81293377
>Shield/hydra is it least your equivalent of a Navy seal CIA type deal

The lex team are the mercenaries from the start of the movie. Lead by KGBeast.

>>81293371
A really dumb one, Hulk was hurt by pretty standard weapons and Doomsday didnt even care about a nuke.
>>
>>81293328
>batfleck=Arkham games

Give me one tiny shred of evidence to back that up

And if it's "the choreography of the warehouse fight" you can kindly get the fuck out

Arkham games bat did some insanely superhuman things. Show me anything that shows batfleck can beat a Titan bane or a ivy or any of it
>>
>>81293393

Deathstroke has always been superhuman, a better question is where do you got the idea he wasnt. And more important why do you think 616 is somehow stronger? 616 can lift a little more than one ton, and Batman is around one ton. Deathstroke has never been less than superhuman, since his whole program was to make him superhuman. Deathstroke was kicking Rhinos in the face.

Do people forgot about perez Teen Titans?
>>
>>81293412
>mercs from the start

Which is why I say they're at least equal to shields elite unit but not better

It's pretty much a straight up one to one as far as "generic elite soldiers" go

Bats and cap both fought "generic elite soldiers" and we saw who looked better under harder circumstances
>>
>>81279414
Rogue performs tactical motorboats on PG and WW.
>>
>>81293439
Not him, but punching through solid concrete, is pretty much in the same strenght level.
>>
>>81293459
He fought less people that wasnt trying to kill him in a much smaller place where their superior numbers were not as relevant since they couldnt even move freely.
>>
>>81293463
Bane also did that in TDKR.
>>
>>81279422
And you're just molecules in a universe.
>>
>>81293463
I'll go ahead and give you strength then but that's still 200 miles away from Arkham

Dude was able to fight a Titan ivy and bane
And fought Ras while hallucinating and half dead
And fought deathstroke and won
And you name it

Shit he beat Solomon Grundy with no special army

Batfleck didn't seem remotely that...skilled

Fast? Maybe. Strong? Maybe. But he was relying on his armor a lot just to avoid knives and a couple of pistols

He didn't come across as the uber-ninja we all know and love
>>
>>81293480
In the smaller space their superior number woukd be a greater asset since he can't take them out one by one and they are practically dogpiling him

Also he did that one-handed
>>
>>81293480
in a movie when there's lots of space a whole army of men tend to attack one or two at the time

The reason the elevator and lack of space was harder was because they were all grabbing at him at once

Which is basically what supermans soldiers did in the knightmare. They dogpiled him and it didn't take long to take him down once they closed the distance and started grabbing him (exactly as hydra was trying to grab cap)
>>
>>81293450
>Deathstroke has always been superhuman, a better question is where do you got the idea he wasnt. And more important why do you think 616 is somehow stronger? 616 can lift a little more than one ton, and Batman is around one ton. Deathstroke has never been less than superhuman, since his whole program was to make him superhuman. Deathstroke was kicking Rhinos in the face.

Naw dog. Deathstroke got healing out of the deal, and has natural limiters removed on strength, intelligence, etc. He's stronger than a man, but he's not much stronger than a Batman.

Cap shatters a suit of armor here that is designed to handle deep sea pressure and has withstood a nuke.
>>
>>81293520
Lol beat me to it
>>
>batman branding villains
was it a movie only thing or has he done that in other stuff?
>>
>>81293520
it means they can hit you in your back. if you had ever been in a bar fight you know is always safer inside than outside. It limits the movements of everyone, and once again: they were not even trying to kill him
>>
>>81293550
That's the shield, not fucking steve.
>>
>>81293576
The shield withstands the impact at the force it took to break the armor. The shield didn't fucking swing itself.
>>
>>81293567
Neither were the superman soldiers trying to kill bats in the knightmare sequence

And real life logic=\=movie logic

In movies a dogpile is definitely more dangerous than one or two found running at you at a time

(Also in bar fights it's usually not 10v1)
>>
>>81293550
>withstood a nuke
>breaks when cap hits it

That just sounds like bad writing. They can't possibly be implying cap hits harder than a nuke, not even with the shield

Not even with the shield and 10 mile running start
>>
>>81293567
There were guys behind him in the elevator m8
>>
>>81293596
Who is talking about them? We are talking about the warehouse vs 24 and the lift escene.
>>
>>81293608
Is there some hard guideline for what you can throw out the window just because
>muh bad writing

He did it, it happened, he's pretty fucking strong.
>>
>>81293608
is not cap, is just a feat of the shield for some reason he believes it's pure strenght.
>>
>>81293647
See>>81293593
>>
>>81293624
Lol
>both movies have scenes where characters are dogpiled
>one is KTFO
>the other dominates one handed
>b-but we weren't talking about that scene

Get over it. Mcu cap beats Dccu bat

I STRONGLY prefer batman to captain murica

But this is black and white, plain as day
>>
>>81293593
He could had never done the same thing with a construction hammer.
You are just autistic
>>
>>81293679
Because the hammer would break. Not because the hammer can't swing hard enough
>>
>>81293670
One fights dozens in the open, the other one didnt
>>
>>81293679
>He could had never done the same thing with a construction hammer.

Obviously not, the hammer would have shattered. Do you guys think the shield has some magical ability to propel itself? It doesn't generate more force than Steve puts into it. If it did, then Mr. Fantastic wouldn't believe in the heat death of the universe because Captain America's magical fucking shield can apparently defy the laws of physics and create new energy.
>>
>>81293697
Well cap can't hit that hard. Hawkeye with that shield could brake that armor too.
>>
>>81293701
Cap fights dozens in the open in both of his movies m8
>>
>>81293629
It just comes down to common sense

we both know comics are wildly inconsistent. I guarantee Tony's armor has been shredded by weaker things than nukes more times than we would bother counting but then it takes one...

Same kind of logic where one minute a character can survive something like a nuke and then get knocked out in another story by a little bomb

Same logic where batman struggles with some normal human thug who happens to be strong in one story but then holds his own against a room full of robots and ninjas in other stories

Look I'm not disagreeing with you that cap is strong as fuck; I have no opinion on your little debate since I don't know much about deathstroke's feats of strength but you can bet your ass he's inconsistent too because comics

All I stopped in to say was trying to use the "a nuke didn't break Tony's armor but cap did" argument is stupid as shit

Because logic. Because do you think cap hitting things with a shield really = nuclear bomb?
>>
I'd say that Cap leading his version of the super marines against a Scifi super cultists for five years then leading his own team in modern day gives him the edge tactically, specifically in a situation where skilled combatants are a matter. Besides that it's just a couple million in tech toys vs a man whose just that much better than a human whose fought against about everything.
>>
>>81293734
>Hawkeye with that shield could brake that armor too.

[citation needed]
>>
>>81293722
>It doesn't generate more force than Steve puts into it

Actually that's the whole point of vibranium, it absorbs and let out energy. But you are just a dumb fanboy. If it only absorbed force it wouldnt be useful to hit stuff or bounce in things.
>>
>>81293734
>brake
>>
>>81293735
>Cap fights dozens in the open in both of his movies m8

He actually didnt.
Not a single time. The ship fight is a series of one on one fights, mostly vs people that didnt knew they were in a fight.
>>
>>81293745
Actually he was active for 3 years in WW2 and it wasnt until the last year he fought Hydra.
>>
>>81293188

Those were sloppy as fuck though. And there's no weight to Daredevil's fighting, it doesn't look believable when he knocks people out with one hit.
>>
>>81293701
It wasn't a dozen superman soldiers that took batman down. It was like 5. Yea he beat more than 5 before that but it only took like 5 to actually finish him

Cap has gone through rooms of aliens....

And you still give no credit for the one handed elevator fight

Jesus seriously why are we having this discussion? How is it not obvious to you that mcu cap has shown way more superiority than Dccu bats?

Maybe that will change with time but based just on BvS it's no contest. None.

What exactly is your position exactly? Are you claiming BvS batman would've won that elevator fight?

Are you claiming cap would've lost that warehouse fight?

Come on man. Wake up
>>
>>81293775
Sorry but source
>>
>>81293830
He joins in 41 and he got frozen in 44
>>
>>81293820
>Yea he beat more than 5 before that but it only took like 5 to actually finish him. And no, he wasnt
Do you missed the Parademon?

>>81293820
>Cap has gone through rooms of aliens....
He never did that.
>>
>>81293754
Where is it absorbing all this energy? He's been hammering away at Tony with the shield that whole fight. When between the hit before this one and this one did it manage to regenerate all this energy it can absorb?

He swung the shield, the shield broke the armor. The force behind it was him. Even considering what you propose, Captain America is still ridiculously strong on the basis that the vibranium generates it's own force when it's swung, apparently enough to equal the force of a nuke, and Captain America hasn't had an arm torn off just swinging the thing.

The original argument here is Deathstroke strength vs. Cap strength and all we're doing is arguing the finer points of Cap's super strength.
>>
>>81293766
In the first movie, when he goes in alone to the hydra base at the end.

In the second, when he fights his way across the flight deck of a helicarrier.

Hell, he did both of those in the daylight, something that Batman wouldn't dare try.
>>
File: Mystical-Strange-005-EW.0.0[1].jpg (122 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Mystical-Strange-005-EW.0.0[1].jpg
122 KB, 1280x854
I wonder how Dr Strange will do in the MCU

in the comics he is pretty fucking overpowered
who from the justice league could defeat him?
>>
>>81293922
Hawkman?
>>
>>81293922
Magic takes time. Time which Superman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, Batman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter could use to just put him down in one hit.

Maybe not Batman. Everyone else is a free victory. He could come out on top if he got the jump on Superman or Green Lantern, but Manhunter and Wondy are magic resistant, and Flash is Flash.
>>
>>81293898
>Did you miss the parademon?
Did you miss the fact that he was clearly done before the parademon hit him?
>>
>>81293970
>magic takes time
you never read any dr strange comics huh
>>
>>81293898
>He never did that
Well he sure as hell beat a few of them in the avengers
And robots in avengers 2

What has Batman done again in snyderverse?

I'll say it one more time, this is not even a competition. There is no comparison. Captain America has this by a mile
>>
>>81293995
Nah, I haven't. Could he even think to react before Superman could cut him in half with an eye laser? Him against Green Lantern could be a cool fight. The rest of my points stand.
>>
>>81293900
>apparently enough to equal the force of a nuke
God... you can0t be that stupid, seriously, that's like claiming batman trows people with the strenght of a nuke after watching him breake a anti-nuke door with the body of dr death.

it's comics. Captain america has a very defined limit: less than 1.5 tons.
>>
>>81294006
>Well he sure as hell beat a few of them in the avengers

in what room? As for the aliens they were so weak a simple bullet destroyed them. As for the ultron robots? Give me a bat, i could easily rekt 12, yourself could do it too.
>>
>>81294033
Source? Reason to believe his baseline doesn't rise like the Hulk?

Any source to show Deathstroke lifting 1.5 tons?
>>
God this film was awful. I walked out it was so bad. A fucking insult
>>
>>81294032
well, I would read both before judging a fight between them

at least read his oficial wiki page
he is way more strong than you think
>>
>>81293970
He's not like Zatanna who needs to speak an incantation
>>
>>81294033
>it's comics. Captain america has a very defined limit: less than 1.5 tons.
Actually in the movies he's much stronger and his limit isn't defined. He's physically stronger than Dethlok, a cyborg.

I'm not even sure it's defined in the comics.
>>
>>81293900
>force of a nuke
You're still sticking with that? Are you just downsy or something?
>>
>>81294064
616 doesnt, Ultimates does. MCU probably does too but he isnt as strong as Ultimates.

>>81294086
He isnt a homo magii either. And the Magic in dc is different. He needs to relearn everything. There's a lot of different rules in the DC universe, just like there's no pym particles at image or speed force in marvel.
>>
>>81294100
>Actually in the movies he's much stronger
We havent seen anything beyond the ton yet.
>>
>>81294105
He's pointing out that an actual nuke didn't break the armor, but being hit by the shield did. It's not his fault the movies are shit.
>>
>>81288646
Fucking LEL
Its been a while co
>>
>>81294105
He is autistic. Think in "blue arms" therms.
>>
>>81294140
Watch him claim the thor thing as a feat of strength and not just how the shield works

This kid has officially annoyed me

A nuke....captain America

Shit do you think spiderman hits as hard as a nuke? Or maybe you actually think cap is stronger than spiderman....
>>
>Comic fight COMIC FIGHT

Cap is so old-fashioned about right and wrong that he's probably the one person Bruce would trust, and only do a kill plan for in case he got mind controlled or something
>>
>>81294145
Oh I get what he's claiming but he doesn't understand how inconsistent writing works
>>
>>81268810
His power armour's decent, but MCU Cap is immune to poison and has a projectile-deflecting shield. Bats moves slightly faster over long distances, Cap slightly faster over short distances.

I suspect it'd be a stalemate, although Bats might pull it off by blowing up the building he's on to bury him or something. I'm kinda reminded of all the Cap/Iron Man fights in the movies - they can't really hurt each other, but Cap is playing glass cannon to Iron Man's literal tank. .

Wondy: Vision, probably, but both of them haven't had their powers detailed much yet. She'd stomp Thor, which is nice.
>>
>>81271883
>Hulk and thor are slower than quicksilver, Wondy is way faster than that.

WW is faster than Quicksilver? When? All I saw outa her were moderately fast leap-punches, nowhere near Quicksilvers "I punk your whole team FTE".
>>
>>81294225
I think more in therms of gas and smoke.
>>
>>81294173
I just think Cap is a hell of a lot stronger than Deathstroke. Obviously it didn't take the strength of a nuke when the force is concentrated behind a single point of the shield.

For harder numbers, the fact that the suit withstands deep sea pressure is somewhat telling. You're looking at 15000 PSI near the ocean floor. Figure the surface of the shield covers even a fifth of an inch on impact and he's still swinging it with 3000lbs of force behind it.
>>
>>81273714
MCU Thor is nowhere near MoS level. His *hammer* doesn't hit as hard as Supes' fists.

A fully depowered Thor could beat a fully depowered Supes. That's really all you can say.
>>
>>81275258
This is a good point, jokes aside.

Is he in his Dark Knight armour or standard loadout? That's a big difference.
>>
>>81278039
>> Batman has a big edge in skill,
>No

Don't be stupid

>Cap definitely has more leadership experiemce and is pretty much the tactician of the Avengers.

Avengers don't use tactics beyond "lets to the shield thing again Thor!"

It's all Bats does throughout the entire film.
>>
>>81286178
>He fights at 300 times the speed of sound while he fights Zod
where are you getting this?
>>
>>81278261
616 Cap has some sort of super-tactician power though, depending on the writer. Knows how to use every weapon by magic, how the battle will go, shit like that. Sometimes.
>>81278669
He may as well have no squishy bits, though, considering the hits he took. Inertial dampeners!
>>
>>81278618
Here is how hulk beats flash in any cartoon ever
>hulk sends out shockwave
>flash gets sent flying
>>
>>81278676
I feel like magic weapons wouldn't trump Vibranium - it blocks "magic" guns and Mjolnir - but I guess you could argue they're super-science and don't count.
>>
>>81286449
You'd have to be super retarded
>>
>>81294466
You ever read Hickman's run of Avengers? You might like it. It's not without its strong flaws, but it also portrays cap the way the other characters view him.
>>
>>81278719
>Spiderman's precog
>Hulk's dumbfuck "he's the strongest" writers
>Comic Thor's obscene hax

Meanwhile Wonder Woman has been injured by bullets & knives, MM is out the instant the bar catches fire, and Flash routinely goes down to a guy with a boomerang.
>>
Anyone else think Black Panther could run roughshod over the DC universe? What does bats have that he doesn't and then some?
>more money
>more intelligence
>significantly better physical attributes
>vibranium armor
>magic resistance

Also, unlike some kind of bitch, BP will put down a villain rather than Batman that keeps them around to torture civilians in the future.
>>
>>81294497
Did you saw how fast they got to space?

>>81294502
He is incredible skilled. But he isnt "use chi to slow my bleeding" or "trained to survive in space" skill tier either.

>>81294522
Vibranium is a joke, and pretty dumb, but you can excuse the whole magic thing, after all 9th million time the shield got broken Odin was the one to make it full so you could argue he added some magic protection.
>>
File: 1449083831059.jpg (158 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1449083831059.jpg
158 KB, 459x612
>>81294701
He would definitly beat Batman
>>
>>81294789
I never knew there were so many different ways to misspell "definitely".
>>
>>81279732
Flash is great, but his showings are the most inconsistent b/c he needs to consciously speed himself up and he's squishy/needs to dodge. That's why people go to Clark "literally invincible" Kent as their go-to powerhouse.
>>
File: 1457647954172.png (869 KB, 949x899) Image search: [Google]
1457647954172.png
869 KB, 949x899
>>81294836
>Batfags resort to calling out people for one letter when Black Panther shows up
fear the Panther
>>
>>81294570
>>Spiderman's precog
Useless when everyone in the DC side aside from Batman are faster than sound. He can KNOW he will get hit, but that doesnt mean he can avoid it
>>81294570
>Hulk's dumbfuck "he's the strongest" writers
He isnt even the strongest on the marvel side.
>>Comic Thor's obscene hax
The problem is that the strongest Thor is still not match for the strongest superman, and the average hulk is not as strong as the average superman

The guy that did that image is either a DC fanboy or didnt knew shit (BW there tells me the second option is more likely).
>>
>>81279739
She's stolen the magic-based Juggernaut's powers, as well as the alien Superman-knockoff Hyperion. But she still couldn't hurt them, they're both invulnerable, she just got their powers.

She can also steal skills, so she'd get Batman too.
>>
>>81294789
I agree.

MCU Panther > DCEU Batman > MCU STEVE > BUCKY

BP will be a fucking beast.

>>81294882
Almost everyone has said he would rekt affleck since the thread started, the first guy was a guy saying batman would beat Steve.
>>
>>81285303
>haven't seen Wonder Woman's ceiling
Kinda hard to see since its made of glass :^)
>>
File: ba dum tshh.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ba dum tshh.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>81294967
>>
>>81294124
well batman's parents weren't murdered in the marvel universe either, so
>>
File: 1422353971533.jpg (125 KB, 620x952) Image search: [Google]
1422353971533.jpg
125 KB, 620x952
>>81295013
fucking Spider-Man
>>
>>81294521

>He thinks flash is quicksilver

Flash can phase that shockwave as long as he isnt mindcontrolled. But who cares. Super,an is the one that will KO Hulk.
>>
>>81278618
>Flash runs back in time and moves the glass to the other side of the pool
>Glass never gets spilled
>They party all night long

The only real answer
>>
>>81295039
Thanks fucking god, Bruce trained by fucking doom would be fucking insane.
>>
>>81295078
>implying the League would let all those criminals and killers walk free.
>>
>>81295049
Superman is too strong to possibly beat Hulk
>>
File: Wonder Woman hates necks.jpg (3 MB, 1520x5176) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman hates necks.jpg
3 MB, 1520x5176
>>81295114
people in glass houses
>>
File: Barry was a cop.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Barry was a cop.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81295143
should not
>>
File: Green Arrow gun.jpg (681 KB, 1024x1587) Image search: [Google]
Green Arrow gun.jpg
681 KB, 1024x1587
>>81295155
throw
>>
File: 1430193179398.jpg (53 KB, 357x543) Image search: [Google]
1430193179398.jpg
53 KB, 357x543
>>81295190
stones
>>
File: Inertia.jpg (627 KB, 1280x1975) Image search: [Google]
Inertia.jpg
627 KB, 1280x1975
>>81295155
better yet
>>
>>81295201
The saddest part about that image, is that there's a 100% chance bruce actually trained all the robins in that way
>>
>>81295233
Jesus fucking Christ Bart what the fuck is wrong with you he's a fucking child just take his speed away and put him in jail christ
>>
>>81293347
>Hulk could had die from a Fall in the trap chamber
Could he have, though?

It came off to me more as a hail mary than an actual solution.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.