[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is surprisingly funny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
This show is surprisingly funny.
>>
>>81261961
It's good
>>
If you have a terrible sense of humor, maybe
>>
>>81261990
It is. Glad I got curious enough to finally try it out.
>>81262014
To each his own
>>
>>81261961
good animation, good voice acting. but story is just meh
>>
File: iseeufam.jpg (16 KB, 246x249) Image search: [Google]
iseeufam.jpg
16 KB, 246x249
>>81261961
why did they have to put egoraptor in the show
>>
>>81262890
I won't be able to not see it that way from now on

Thx, asshole
>>
File: 3298651378.png (922 KB, 1040x768) Image search: [Google]
3298651378.png
922 KB, 1040x768
>>81261961
Literally just binge watched it on Monday and I agree, but God, were they good at making annoying characters as well
>The beheaded floating MLP
>Midget bird meanie
>Snooki Troll
>The glossary genie
>Rock Lobster
>Gustav
Star also go on my nerves when she got mad at Marco after being suave in the Blood Moon Ball and when she literally questioned their friendship over a fucking sandwich in the final episode, and the whispering spell only killing the unicorn instead of actually destroying the wand was stupid, I mean I knew they wouldn't get rid of it and there would be a workaround but that was anticlimactic, Star was already crying and shit, but a good show regardless, definitely looking out for Season 2
>>
File: that evil fucker.jpg (28 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
that evil fucker.jpg
28 KB, 700x393
>>81262890
>not the antag from Parasyte.
>>
>>81261961

I didn't hate it when I watched it about a week ago. That being said it wasn't anything super great either, and they ended it so awkwardly and rushed like it just came off kind of dumb.
>>
>>81261961
The only jokes I enjoyed were the really dumb awkward ones.

Like when Star casually pushes the banana pudding out of Marco's hands.
Or those weird Star legs that were under the carpet.
>>
Hi /sveg/!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.