[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBY/RT Thread: Solo Wing Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 153
File: Buddy Merc.jpg (65 KB, 698x436) Image search: [Google]
Buddy Merc.jpg
65 KB, 698x436
Previous thread: >>81247909

Rules of RWBY/RT threads:
>1. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>3. Don't believe their lies

>RWBY:
Latest episode: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-season-3-volume-3-chapter-12-end-of-the-beginning

>Red vs Blue:
Christmas Special: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-13-rv-b-holiday-special

>RTAA:
Latest Episode: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-josh-s-threesome-story

>X-Ray and Vav
Latest Episode: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/x-ray-and-vav-season-2-the-x-ray-vav-holiday-special-short

Trash Thread: >>>/trash/2099689
>>
File: 1459326382594.png (2 MB, 1220x1871) Image search: [Google]
1459326382594.png
2 MB, 1220x1871
>>81255275

Appreciate This Great Edit, Thanks.
>>
>>81260411
>What reason do they have to teleport and capture her

Using her against the heroes or to further their cause.

>Showing the world that even "The Invincible Girl" loses(you said it yourself), by showing her imprisoned or whatever, demoralizing everybody "This is your fate. We did it to her, we can do it to you"
>Throwing the heroes off their game by revealing that she is actually still around so it fucks with their priorities, making her bait for a trap
>"We are gonna actually kill Pyrrha if you don't (Demands here). Her death would be on your hands"
>Turning her into an evil Grimm version to fight the heroes demoralizing them because they are forced to fight a friend. They wouldn't even want to kill Grimm Pyrrha because they think she can still be saved
>>
Leaving the autism being us.

Expectations for the next volume's fights.

What are you expecting from Jaune, Nora, Ren and Ruby working together.
>>
>there are people in this thread right now
>RIGHT NOW
>that don't want to MARRY CINDER!
>>
File: Meiling vs Youmu.gif (4 MB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
Meiling vs Youmu.gif
4 MB, 261x192
What do we have to do to get RT to hire Nicodouga animators?
>>
>>81260630
Pyrrha fags are this hard into denial.

Will they ever stop?
Even Oct has moved further than you have.
>>
File: 1445825778187.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445825778187.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
ArcRose is best ship.
>>
>>81260630
>Showing the world that even "The Invincible Girl" loses(you said it yourself), by showing her imprisoned or whatever, demoralizing everybody "This is your fate. We did it to her, we can do it to you"
You mean they couldn't do that by killing her?
>>
File: tumblr_o15t4usieF1s5wms6o1_500.png (355 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o15t4usieF1s5wms6o1_500.png
355 KB, 500x750
>>81260692

Could try ignoring them, let them have their hope just too be crushed every volume when she never comes back.
>>
>>81260654
Yang vs Merc, for real this time.
Sun vs Adam
RNJR vs Salem
Qrow vs Cinder
>>
File: file.jpg (64 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
64 KB, 600x848
>>81260669
I want cinder to shit in my mouth
>>
>>81260756
>RNJR vs Salem
Way too soon. That needs to wait for at least another volume or two.
>Qrow vs Cinder
This I could see happening. Tai or someone else would probably have to assist him though.
>>
File: 43.jpg (34 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
34 KB, 480x361
>>81260692
>what reason do they have to teleport and capture her?
So I can't answer somebody's question in discussion?

>>81260739
They could have. But they didn't. The only people who witnessed it was Ruby and Cinder. It wasn't recorded either.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 819x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 819x647
Comprehensive ship list for Ciel. I've had some free time this morning.

Ciel ships
Ciel x Penny, Minute Made
Ciel x Roman, Clockwork Orange
Ciel x Qrow, Spies Like Us
Ciel x Ruby, Rose and the Doctor
Ciel x Blake, Black Sky
Ciel x Weiss, Cold Clocked
Ciel x Yang, Daylight Savings Time
Ciel x Coco, Coffee Break
Ciel x Cinder, Hourglass
Ciel x Mercury, One Minute to Win it
Ciel x Emerald, Sky Bug
Ciel x Velvet, White Rabbit
Ciel x Pyrrha, When in Rome
Ciel x Sun, Monkeybonne
Ciel x Glynda, Witching Hour
Ciel x Yatsuhashi, Bushido Blues
Ciel x Neo, Blue Bell Sundae
Ciel x Flynt Coal, New Orleans
Ciel x Ironwood, Special Orders
Ciel x Neptune, Aquamarine
Ciel x Fox, Foxy Lady
Ciel x Salem, Evil in the Sky
Ciel x Oobleck, Fast Times
Ciel x Port, Lieutenant Armstrong
Ciel x Nora, Hammertime
Ciel x Jaune, Liberté
Ciel x Ren, Blue Lotus
Ciel x Neon, Partytime
Ciel x Ozpin, Timelords
>>
>>81260804
Why would you invest this much consideration for a character who showed for two minutes and had about three lines?
Wait, stupid question. Hiatus.
>>
File: suuuuure.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
suuuuure.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
>>81260756
>RNJR vs Salem
>In Volume 4

Seriously anon?
>>
>>81260669
I want Cinder to have a decent backstory that actually fleshes her out and at least somewhat explains her nature.
>>
>>81260886
>Shes going to have some really tragic backstory that gets revealed as her last words
>They spare her so she can redeem herself

Fucking kill me
>>
File: ponny.png (23 KB, 570x470) Image search: [Google]
ponny.png
23 KB, 570x470
>>81260804
GOD
PLS STOP BEING SO FAGGY
>>
>>81260948
Can't stop, won't stop.
>>
>>81260804
>Ciel x Pyrrha, When in Rome
Achilles was Greek.
>>
>>81260925
I really hope not. I'd rather she get maybe one or half an episode (two at most, if she shares it with some other characters like Salem) of backstory like before which is for the audience's benefit only and nothing is shown to the MCs without good reason.
And I'm not saying she has to die, but really, redemption is a fucking long shot. At most I can see her survive the destruction of Salem only to be killed or utilized by another villain, or just running away and spending the rest of the series in hiding (which would be a pretty weak finish for her character, but whatever).
>>
File: 044 - HqdW4Dl.png (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
044 - HqdW4Dl.png
92 KB, 600x600
>>81260876

Makes sense to me, why bother meeting the other maidens, traveling to the 3 other kingdoms to meet new friends & enemies.

Obviously! RNJR are going to go to Haven and shopkeep is going to be there and tell them all about Salem and have a teleporter for sale that goes directly to her.
>>
>>81260925
And then they redeem Adam right after and hooks up with Blake again. The sheer amounts of anal annihilation would be glorious.
>>
>>81261002
Okay I'll think of something else
>>
>>81260756
>Yang vs Merc, for real this time.
Not at least until Volume 5. Yang will stay depressed all Volume 4, will have some character development near the end with a hint she is going back to action in the last episode.
>Sun vs Adam
Sun is kill
>RNJR vs Salem
They need way more training before they can even try without being killed in 2 seconds.
>Qrow vs Cinder
Posible, but I'd rater see Qrow vs Adam.
>>
>>81261053
How bout Cronos?
>>
>>81261040
Honestly, I don't see Adam being put back with Blake, but I could totally see them trying to redeem him, just to fuck with the fans. Not as an actual good guy, but putting them in a situation where the good guys and the WF have a common enemy and they have to unite, if only temporarily.

Or worse, they bring up that stupid 'two souls' shit and it turns out that the real good Adam was being suppressed by evil Adam, Jeckel and Hyde style. Christ, that seems worryingly plausible.
>>
>>81261080
Perfect! I shall update immediately
>>
>>81260718
It's called Lancaster anon.
ArcRose will never catch on.
Unless they use that in team attacks.
>>
>>81260804
>>81261053
>>81261125
So...are you going to use these for anything? Because Ciel X Penny is the only thing that makes anything resembling sense.
Maybe Ciel X Ironwood or Ciel X Ruby at an extremely cracky push.
>>
File: image.png (333 KB, 540x597) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333 KB, 540x597
Updated Ciel shipping list.

Ciel ships
Ciel x Penny, Minute Made
Ciel x Roman, Clockwork Orange
Ciel x Qrow, Spies Like Us
Ciel x Ruby, Rose and the Doctor
Ciel x Blake, Black Sky
Ciel x Weiss, Cold Clocked
Ciel x Yang, Daylight Savings Time
Ciel x Coco, Coffee Break
Ciel x Cinder, Hourglass
Ciel x Mercury, One Minute to Win it
Ciel x Emerald, Sky Bug
Ciel x Velvet, White Rabbit
Ciel x Pyrrha, Cronos
Ciel x Sun, Monkeybonne
Ciel x Glynda, Witching Hour
Ciel x Yatsuhashi, Bushido Blues
Ciel x Neo, Blue Bell Sundae
Ciel x Flynt Coal, New Orleans
Ciel x Ironwood, Special Orders
Ciel x Neptune, Aquamarine
Ciel x Fox, Foxy Lady
Ciel x Salem, Evil in the Sky
Ciel x Oobleck, Fast Times
Ciel x Port, Lieutenant Armstrong
Ciel x Nora, Hammertime
Ciel x Jaune, Liberté
Ciel x Ren, Blue Lotus
Ciel x Neon, Partytime
Ciel x Ozpin, Timelords
>>
>>81261140
Why is it Lancaster again? The red rose on it's own would just symbolise Ruby. Is it because the War of the Roses = knights and swords? That's a bit of a stretch.
And no, before you ask, I can't suggest anything better. I'm just saying.
>>
File: metal gear blake.jpg (90 KB, 680x974) Image search: [Google]
metal gear blake.jpg
90 KB, 680x974
>>81261107
I think Blake is basically going to be put into a scenario that contradicts her beliefs if she wants to change the White Fang.

She wants them to be peaceful again, but to do so she'll likely have to get her way through brute force and kill everyone at the top.
She'll get what she wants through violence and it'll be effective, like what the White Fang are doing.

I don't know if they'll actually go that route, but I hope they bring it up.
>>
>>81261185
I was going to mostly push Ciel and any combo of Penny, Ironwood and Ruby and Coco. The rest are just for the sake of boredom and being creative.
>>
>>81261107
Oh yeah no, just considering all the ways to piss off the more vocal groups all at once.
>White Knight endgame
>Whatever the fuck Adam and Blake is called
>Cardin and Velvet

Seriously it's a fun mental excercise when I'm trying to find something to actually read.
>>
File: 1353361615136.jpg (47 KB, 383x504) Image search: [Google]
1353361615136.jpg
47 KB, 383x504
>Ryan laying down the law on Jack in the Culling LP
>>
>>81261215
It's also apparently some kinda red and yellow candy. A 2 fold name that plays well with the White Rose rivalry.
>>
>>81261252
Was Jack thrown into a hole?
>>
>>81261223
I think Blake could really use less edge, to be honest. She isn't that bad at the moment, but it's only going to be getting worse between her, Adam and Yang without exascerbating the situation.
I can imagine something happening between Blake, Adam and the current WF Leader, since he's the one who supposedly changed everything.

>>81261249
>White Knight endgame
I think Iceburg would not only piss more people off, but would actually be easier to execute.
Or maybe go for the double whammy and have a love triangle between the three.
>Cardin and Velvet
I think more people like this than hate it. Outside of tumblr, anyway.

>>81261225
>Coco
You feel like explaining that one? Is it the berets? It's the fucking berets, isn't it? Come on.
>>
>>81261223
You are silly, she will decide to stop running away and made a new organization, the Black Fang, who exist as a protector force, fighting off Grimm and criminals, in order to get people to accept filthy half-animal fucks.
>>
>>81261302
Well Lancaster Rock s a thing. But mostble because of the White Rose thing to be honest.

Better names for Lancaster anyone?
>>
>>81261346
Nah see, White Knight sinks more ships at once than Ice Berg.
>Ice berg only sinks White Rose, and Monochrome
As for Cardin and Velvet, yeah maybe I should go for just a random team member of CRDL. Russel and Velvet seems like it'd piss off a lot of them.
>White Knight sinks White Rose, Lancaster, Monochrome, and Arkos
>>
>>81261223
I just noticed that pretty much every villain is smug.
>>
>>81261414
Crescent Rose
>>
>Entire of Merch March done almost exclusively for AH and Funhaus

The disconnect between RWBY and the rest of the staff at RT is staggering.
>>
>>81261414
I like Lancaster, makes the 3way pairing Tudor, which is fantastic.
>>
>>81261432
Adan isn't all that smug.
>>
>>81261444
Crocea Rose.
>>
File: CUwtgCxVEAAF1Ez.png (719 KB, 700x830) Image search: [Google]
CUwtgCxVEAAF1Ez.png
719 KB, 700x830
>>81261414
Why would you need to find a better name for a shitty ship?
>>
>>81261463
There hasn't even been anything for RvB either.

It's just a shitton of shirts for literal no name channels they picked up and some other lets play junk.
>>
>>81261215
I like Leadership or Yellow Rose.
>>
>>81261444
That's her scythe anon.

So Lancaster names that would be better because not everyone knows the war or the roses.

Well I can't think of a name for the ship but I can think of something they'd call their kid.
Sarah Rose. Which is a rose with a yellow centre.

Oh! What about Marigold which is a flower that can be both red and Yellow?
>>
File: You_Really_Think_That.jpg (22 KB, 325x461) Image search: [Google]
You_Really_Think_That.jpg
22 KB, 325x461
>>81261432
>The year of our lord and saviour Monyreak "Monty" "Wears blonde wigs to work" Oum
>Being shocked that a large majority of his edgy characters/villains are smug as fuck

Check out the lack of resolve on this fag.
>>
>>81261471
He was pretty smug when he took out the spider bot. It was pretty much textbook 'nothing personnel, kid'.
>>
>>81261482
To mess with the salty White Rose shippers?
I'm in this for that exclusively.
>>
>>81261556
That was before, Blake left him and now he's a total psycho.
Blake left Yang, and now she's depressed and can't even say she loves her sister.
God knows what happened to Sun.

Blake. Not even once.
>>
File: image.jpg (678 KB, 846x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
678 KB, 846x1200
>>81261346
Yeah, you got me, it's the berets. I have a thing for them.
>>
>>81261492
Who is actually in charge of merch for RT these days? I know Risinger designs a lot of stuff, and considering how buddy-buddy he is with AH, maybe he just doesn't give a shit about RWBY or RvB?
>>
>>81261432
Yes, and it is pretty great.

It is pretty funny having them all smirk and dispense haughty, superior banter.

>>81261556
He does have a smug element to him, but mostly he is either cold, or simply batshit crazy.
>>
>>81261541
>because not everyone knows the war or the roses.
As a Britfag who was taught about the WotR as far back as primary school, I still found it difficult to grasp because the jump from medieval war to Jaune was too much.
The sweet I had to actually look up, so that's even worse.
>>
>>81261627
Even so, someone should have picked up on how popular RWBY got over the course of Vol 3 and all the buzz after the finale.

Even something simple like a generic minimalistic Neo shirt would sell out in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>81261654
I am also a Britbong but I had it more in mind for Americans and other anons that wouldn't understand it.

While I'm thrilled to bits that it would even be a ship name I think Marigold would be better.
It being a red and yellow plant from France.
>>
>>81261336
naw, he broke out the Fat jokes
>>
>>81261677
Like I said, the disconnect between many at RT and the "cRWBY" is surprisingly big.

On the podcast for example, unless Barb brings it up or one of Miles, Gray or Kerry is on/being discussed, RWBY will never come into the conversation. Then you get guys like Geoff who will casually throw shade (even if it's jokingly) at it if it's mentioned in his presence.
>>
>>81261750
Is Jack even actually that fat these days? I mean, the guy isn't a stick like Gavin, but I don't look at him in videos and think "Urgh, what a disgusting slob".
>>
>>81261762
It is weird how they basically ignore it.
In general RWBY is an outlier for Roosterteeth, it's nothing like any other content they produce in the slightest.
>>
>>81260630

I loved Pyrrha, but she's as dead as one can possibly be. So dead that there's nothing left of her but base molecules of carbon that got scattered to the winds. If they want to bury something to mourn her all they have is an inanimate object that's not even her to represent her. There is nothing left of the girl
>>
>>81261736
>Marigold
It's better than anything I could find.
I just tried looking up all the different types of yellow roses. The names those things have are terrible, Francesca is probably the best of the lot.

At least you could use Monkey Business for Ruby X Sun, if anyone wanted to do such a thing.
>>
>>81261821
Well, Matt was actually a producer in animation before he joined RvB full-time, so you think he'd actually be wanting to give them a larger spotlight. Not to mention RvB itself was a massive outlier during its heydays.

Then you've got guys like Gus and Burnie who were said to be the biggest Monty fanboys in the entire company. I wonder if Montys death has kinda broken a lot of them from talking about/praising RWBY now, since they might feel like they're bad mouthing their friend if they talk about how good the show is after he died (even if the two things aren't related).
>>
>>81261821
well remember that RvB was made by the owners and AH again is the pet project of one of the owners. RWBY is really the first thing that was the creation of someone else
>>
>>81261891
It's still gonna stay as Lancaster for a good while.

Though people seem to think that Jaune's true colour is going to be white.

I'm not sure about that myself but here we are.
>>
>>81261963
>Though some people seem to think that Jaunes true colour is going to be white

That's the colour of his aura to be fair.
>>
>>81261942
Well they talked about it a little in the podcast directly after the finale, and Burnie sounded very very excited about the show and his role as Taiyang.
It was kinda sad because that would have obviously been a podcast Monty would have been on.
>>
>>81261963
>Though people seem to think that Jaune's true colour is going to be white.
That's a huge stretch. I mean he's blonde and his name is Jaune.
Sure Yang already has yellow covered, but Weiss already has white covered too.
>>
File: nothingmatters.png (612 KB, 909x715) Image search: [Google]
nothingmatters.png
612 KB, 909x715
>>81262002
>That post-show they did a little after the anniversary of Montys death
>Burnies voice starts cracking as soon as he mentions his name
>>
>>81262028
Ruby has red covered yet we also had Pyrrha.
>>
>>81262111
I still find it weird how blue is a primary color and yet we only have one character who's color is blue, and they don't even have that much blue in their design anyway.

As a bluefag, I'm disappointed.
>>
File: pyrrhafags_in_a_nutshell.jpg (18 KB, 280x444) Image search: [Google]
pyrrhafags_in_a_nutshell.jpg
18 KB, 280x444
>>81262111
Yeah and Ruby put that cunt in her place for trying to get in on that redness.
>>
>>81262111
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. There's no reason for Jaune's colour to be anything other than yellow, his aura notwithstanding.
>>
>>81262111
Coco has brown covered.
>>
>>81262145
So Cinder and Raven are next on her hitlist?
Scarlet better watch his back too.
>>
>>81261987
So is that the basis of the theory?

>>81262028
There is no saying that an aura has the be the same colour as the motif of the character, Ren's colour is green and his aura is purple, isn't it?
>>
>>81262142
Neptune is blue.

Jaune was originally going to be Jean making him blue instead of yellow.
>>
>>81262186
Nah his semblance of "what if your weapon forgets it's a weapon and think's is a plush toy?" keeps him safe.
>>
File: heychikabumpbump.png (653 KB, 645x745) Image search: [Google]
heychikabumpbump.png
653 KB, 645x745
>>81262142
>As a bluefag, I'm disappointed

Don't worry, blue and yellow had a representative in one person

And she knows how to be represented IN more than one person as well
>>
File: White Aura.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
White Aura.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
>>81262203
>So is that the basis of the theory?
Pretty much.
Everyone's name corresponds to their aura, except for Jaune's.
Doesn't help the fact that the name Jaune Arc is the name of his symbol, which doesn't belong to him.
>>
>>81262203
I'm not saying I agree with it, but I understand that there is at least a small amount of logic to their reasoning.
>>
>>81262286
What was it with V1 and characters randomly having really huge eyes in some episodes? Like, Rubys eyes randomly became giant disks of silver for a few chapters in the middle of the volume.
>>
>>81262203
>Ren's colour is green and his aura is purple
Ren means lotus, a lotus is pink, just like his hair and aura.
>>
File: ordinary humans.jpg (75 KB, 599x738) Image search: [Google]
ordinary humans.jpg
75 KB, 599x738
>>81262142
Ciel has decent amount of blue going on.
I hope she becomes relevant during Weiss' future episodes.
>>
>>81262286
But as an Arc the simbol would be his families which would make it his by default.

So what, are people expecting a re-desing down the line?
>>
>>81262311
Yeah.
It's better than some of the other crap that gets thrown around.

>>81262343
Well shit. I missed that.
>>
I want to marry Weiss
>>
>>81262365
It's his great-great-grandfather's symbol.
We already know Jaune has his own symbol on his hoodie, we just haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>81262365
>Simbol.
Symbol. Fucking auto correct.
>>
>>81262346
So do I.
the trash made Ciel my waifu
>>
>>81262440
>the trash made Ciel my waifu
Explain further.
>>
File: 53891605_p36.jpg (463 KB, 1027x1569) Image search: [Google]
53891605_p36.jpg
463 KB, 1027x1569
>>81262346
>Ciel coping with depression
>Weiss having to deal with her dad
>Flynt and Neon being cool and shit
>>
File: Weiss.Schnee.full.1605257.jpg (303 KB, 614x819) Image search: [Google]
Weiss.Schnee.full.1605257.jpg
303 KB, 614x819
>>81262400
I want Weiss to reject because she thinks I'm only after her for her money, but then she sees me doing something nice for someone without me knowing she's there and then she warms up to me.

Then I do something embarrassing at a high-society function but she forgives me
>>
>>81262454
CYOA on RWBYgt, Ciel being best girl there
>>
>>81262455
>>81262346
Will we ever see the other halves of Penny's Team and FNKI? Will they ever be relevent?
>>
>>81262475
Go away Jaune.
>>
File: based_oum.jpg (29 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
based_oum.jpg
29 KB, 600x365
>>81262346
>>81262455
>Ciel having to deal with depression after Pennys death
>She's feeling blue

BRAVO OUM
>>
>>81262416
Has this been confirmed?
>>
>>81262508
>Will they ever be relevant

God I hope not. RWBY already suffered from too many pointless side-characters taking up too much time. The sooner M&K start cutting the fluff CFVY and actually let RWBY do stuff, the better.
>>
>>81262533
They talked about it in one of the podcasts.
Gray saw under Jaune's armor when the models were rendering for a scene.
>>
>>81262508
>>81262578
I'm expecting most minor characters and any future ones that are introduced to just be killed off at various points.
>>
>>81262584
>Gray saw under Jaune's armor when the models were rendering for a scene.
Lewd.
>>
File: image.png (479 KB, 674x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479 KB, 674x900
>>81262346
That may be when we see more of her, along with her Semblance, weapon, and interaction with everyone else
>>
>>81262584
It's probably a bunny on his hoody.

I halfway expect him to change it fully if he gets a re-design.
>>
>>81262584
>Gray saw under Jaune's armor when the models were rendering for a scene.

Pervert.
>>
>>81262533
What, the grandpa symbol or Jaune's symbol? Because Crocea Mors being his ancestors pretty much cements the twin yellow Arcs atleast being the family symbol like the Schnee Emblem is.
>>
File: SFV Roster.png (3 MB, 812x1526) Image search: [Google]
SFV Roster.png
3 MB, 812x1526
Who would the RWBYs main?
>>
>>81262479
Do you have the precise link in the trash threads? I'm not in the mood to do a maze runner this morning
>>
>>81262670
Crocea Mors belonged to his great-great-grandfather but I don't think it was passed down in the family, he just kind of ended up with it.
>>
File: Sion.jpg (244 KB, 721x584) Image search: [Google]
Sion.jpg
244 KB, 721x584
>>81262346
>>81262606
>They show off her weapon and semblance and kill her off all in the same episode
Honestly, I don't know why I want to see more Ciel, her design is pretty much just a fusion and recolour of Sion and Noel, and she doesn't have a personality worth speaking of. And yet there's something weirdly appealing about her anyway.
>>
>>81262705
Yang would obviously be Ken right?
Except he's more about the kicks life so maybe not.
>>
>>81262670
Yeah but apparently Jaune has his own seperate symbol, not just the arcs.
That's what we're talking here.

>>81262705
>Ruby
Ryu.
>Weiss
Cammy.
>Blake
M. Bison.
>Yang
Laura (Have Mercy).
>>
File: amicoolenoughyet.gif (2 MB, 267x318) Image search: [Google]
amicoolenoughyet.gif
2 MB, 267x318
>>81262509
Yeah Miles fuck off Kara is mine!
>>
>>81262786
>>81262789
After the finale Yang is definitely going to be a Nash.
>>
>>81262740
Eh, it's my head canon that it's a family heirloom. After all, it makes the whole 'living in the family's shadow' more poignant when he's using the weapon all his ancestors became heroes with.
>>
File: Final_psycho_crusher.gif (42 KB, 2042x252) Image search: [Google]
Final_psycho_crusher.gif
42 KB, 2042x252
>>81262705
Ruby would main Bison because Psycho Crusher.
>Ruby, he's a villain
>No villain could have a move that cool!
>>
>>81262705
>>81262789
>Weiss
>Not Karin
It's like you don't even ojousama.
>>
>>81262789
If Jaune gets his own symbol than so should Weiss. That's how I feel about it.
>>
>>81262775
That's because there's so much mystery to her. There's much that can be expanded upon her character in the next volumes. She could harbor resentment towards Ironwood about Penny's death since she was kept in the dark about her being a robot. Hell, it only took me a few minutes of seeing her to know that there was something interesting about her. Just a gut feeling, ya know?
>>
>>81262852
>It's not the real one.
>It's a replica.
>The real one is at his families home.
>It's waiting for him to come collect it.
>He'll got home and find this out after the sword breaks and the shield gets melted by Cinder.
>The true sword amilifes his semblance and allows him channel his aura properly.

I mean if he's gonna get a re-desing I kinda expect somethin like this.
>>
>>81262904
She probably will.

Not yet but overall I reckon volume six we'll get our first characters getting a new look.
>>
>>81262957
Eh... S'all right but not as strong as him stealing it and sneaking into Beacon before telling his parents what he did.
>Crocea Mors has a unique ability that has to be taught father to son
>Jaune stole his weapon before he could be taught how and ran away to Beacon
>Only told his family after initiation so they couldn't come and take him back without revealing the fake transcripts and shaming the entire family
>>
>>81263035
Why do you think he has the replica anon.
>>
>>81263064
Why would they need a full replica? If Papa Arc was gonna train his son without aura they'd use wooden weapons.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 700x791) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 700x791
This NDGO girl can't be this cute
>>
>>81263122
The Replica is used to get the feeling of a real sword.

His family didn't want him to be a hunter and instead his it from him.
All his life they told him that the replica is the sword and that their grandad was a blacksmith.
He found a history book and ran off to take his place.

Nah. We already know his parent's don't expect anything of him, so they probably thought it'd take a week for him to come back home.
>>
>>81262705
Yang probably goes with the yellow version of Soaring Ninja, because probably has fire powers, and Ruby used the red one after all.
>>
File: 54e440c9e902aa357e6a44ddbe42eeb0.jpg (259 KB, 1100x1518) Image search: [Google]
54e440c9e902aa357e6a44ddbe42eeb0.jpg
259 KB, 1100x1518
>>81260623
How sweaty do you think someone gets in that suit?

Whenever they take off the suit, their skin glistens with sweat.

But let's not go completely /d/, and go into details of how hygienic those suits are, and how other bodily functions are supposed to work in a skintight outfit.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>81263160
Ya know, I got bored one day and thought about how a fanfic where someone romanced each member of NDGO would go. I even thought of how each chapter/one shot would be titled.
>A Starry-eyed Romance
>A Whirlwind Romance
>A Harlequin Romance
>An Orchestrated Romance
Gwen's was a pain in the ass to figure out.
>>
>>81262732
The link to the trash is in the OP, the trash archive can be found at https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/rwby%2Frt/ and the Archive of the CYOA with Ciel can be found at http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb

Ciel first appears at the http://i.imgur.com/moCD6Kz.png screencap - You see the text in Zalgo, that should make it easy to find in the imgur album.

Also, beware, there's smut.
The protagonist is a combat stripper after all.
>>
>>81263122
>>81263205
Or maybe, if the sword is supposed to draw on the user's Aura, maybe using it without sufficient training could prove dangerous or even fatal, hence using the replica for starters.

And now I'm thinking Crocea Mors is the Vampire Killer and the Arc clan are basically the Belmonts. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>81263277
We all would an NDGO.
Seriously.
Damn.

I do agree with your idea for the romances though, it would work out well.
>>
>>81260623
>>81255760
What Photoshop tool did you used to get that brown right ? I had a lot of trouble and you did it far better than me, so i would like to improve.
>>
>>81263318
Nah, it's the Sword of Light from Slayers.

It's used to mark the next heir of the household and is a weapon of power in the hands of somebody that knows how to use it.
Jaune knows nothing but will eventually be able to pull off shit like the Vesparia Mk. II.

>Jaune's mega aura allows him to use it without any negative effects.
>It's a once in a milenium thing.
>Jaune's semblance is aura renewal.
>>
>>81263205
It just doesn't jive with me if his Crocea Mors is a fake. You lose the impact of it all if he's given the real one that automatically is superior compared to the one he has. Now, if he did break the old one, went to his family and they tried to give him the real one only for him to say he wants to reforge his because it's HIS blade, that would be fantastic. Bonus points if he reforged it using the pieces of Miló and Akoúo with Ruby's help.
>>
>>81263279
Many thanks to you, kind anon. May the winds favor you.
>>
File: 1459005170428.png (938 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1459005170428.png
938 KB, 960x540
Post yfw they introduce more uselss side characters
>>
>>81263503
>Team FNKI becomes the new CFVY.
>CFVY is still around as this happens.
JUST.
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 476x624) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 476x624
>>81263503
>>
>>81263448
That would work nicely.

But why is Ruby with him?
>>
File: 1457477140222.jpg (64 KB, 556x436) Image search: [Google]
1457477140222.jpg
64 KB, 556x436
>>81263503
>mfw a team voiced by Youtube/Twitch stars
>>
>>81262705
Ruby would be Ryu
Weiss would be Vega or Karin
Blake would run away from the violence and leave her friends to fight alone
Yang would obviously be Laura
>>
File: image.png (840 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
840 KB, 1280x720
>>81263575
YES!
>>
>>81263575
Neon becomes the new Velvet showing a ridiculously overpowered way to use her weapon or semblance on Volume 4
>>
>>81263503
They might be legitimately good.

May and Reese, despite being useless side characters, were embraced by RWBYg and the wider RWBY fandom. Certainly more than that Neptune cretin. Ugh.
>>
>>81263333
Quads of truth make it so
>>
>>81263611
1)Because RNJR and them traveling is a good opportunity to show backstory
2)Ruby helping him (re)forge his weapon would be a nice call back to their first meeting
3)It could clarify if Lancaster as either a friendship or a romance to shut up the freakin' shippers for a while. Maybe.
>>
>>81263628
Not going to lie, I'd watch a Team voiced entirely by the Super Best Friends.
The characters would have to be girls and they make absolutely no effort to explain why they all sound like guys.
>>
>>81263640
Laura have mercy.
>>
>>81263268
Catheter, anon
>>
>>81263693
How would that be good? Our main characters have next to no development.
>>
>>81263640
I would think Neptune would be Vega, given the pretty boy aspect
>>
>>81263725
It would be good because it would be fun.
>>
>>81263702
>RNJR is traveling and it'd be good for backstory.
I would like this eventually but I'd want Nora and Ren to get more fleshed out before Jaune.
>Call back to their first meeting.
Not really but Ruby helping Jaune again would be really nice anyway. I enjoy their interactions.
>Shut the shippers up for a while.
It won't and that whole set-up would be Lancaster x 3. Then you'd get the White Rose shippers and Tumblr autists spazing out because Lancaster.
You can't shut the shippers up anon. They will talk about anything.
>>
>>81263642
I only just noticed that Neon wears a tagged collar.
I'm amazed Blake didn't comment on how degrading it was.
>>
File: BRNZ groupshot soulscore.png (911 KB, 1024x841) Image search: [Google]
BRNZ groupshot soulscore.png
911 KB, 1024x841
>>81263503
I like new faces no matter how pointless they are. RWBY has fun designs.
>>
>>81263909
Didn't the saw dude get killed by a Nevermore?
>>
File: roy concept.png (605 KB, 1280x985) Image search: [Google]
roy concept.png
605 KB, 1280x985
>>81263937
He was carried off, but we don't know his ultimate fate though. Good night, sweet Prince Roy?
>>
File: thTXIGS2TT.jpg (4 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
thTXIGS2TT.jpg
4 KB, 300x192
>>81260610
Will he launch V2
>>
>>81263937
I think we saw him being carried.

No confirmation of death.

>>81263801
She may have realised that Neon was simply insane.
>>
>>81264006
>She may have realised that Neon was simply insane.
Retarded/High off her fucking face != insane
>>
>>81263985
>>81264006
What do we call him?
Roy Stallion?
>>
File: 1458686128643[1].png (145 KB, 580x595) Image search: [Google]
1458686128643[1].png
145 KB, 580x595
Why is Blake so cute
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 706x1398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 706x1398
>>81263985
If only he had a teammate that could shoot the Nevermore down...
>>
>>81264045
For some reason, whenever I see that pic, all I can see is Griffith.
Get out of here, traitor.
>>
>>81263794
I'd like Ren and Nora fleshed out too, but I doubt that'd take more than 2 episodes. Plus we have the other plot lines to consider during RNJR's traveling.

Ruby and Jaune have really great moments. Plus, us actually getting to see Ruby being a weapon dork would be a nice touch.
>She goes overboard trying to redesign Crocea Mors
>Jaune constantly has to reign her in
>"Ruby what even is that?"
>"Oh well I figured since Miló was also a Javelin I could maybe make it a spear. And a gun. And a speargun. And it looks so coooool with a dust flag, and then I thought it was a lil to stabby so the ax-"
>"Let's just stick with the basics, Rubes"

And yeah, shippers gonna ship but a man can hope damn it. At least give us some new fan work instead of the same repetitive wank that shows up on FF.net
>>
>>81263703
Do they watch the show
>>
>>81263988
Naw, he's gonna launch V4
>>
File: May is shy ammietty.png (127 KB, 280x488) Image search: [Google]
May is shy ammietty.png
127 KB, 280x488
>>81264044
Brawnz Ni
Roy Stallion
Nolan Porfirio
May Zedong

>>81264048
I feel like one little weapon May not be enough for that.
>>
>>81264076
You know what I'd like?
Development for Weiss and Yang.
And Blake.
And Ruby.
>>
>>81264110
I think I heard Liam dropped Vol 1 but was going to try it again, or something.
I'm surprised Woolie never gave it a shot. The others I'm not surprised about at all.
>>
>>81264110
Liam dropped it during volume 1. I don't think the others would watch it.
>>
>>81260669
The only likable thing Cinder ever did was killing Pyrrha
>>
>>81264115
If only someone who's weapon could one-shot a Nevermore had been around.
And who hadn't been nerfed to shit.
>>
>>81264048
If only bullets had any efficiency in Remnant...
I mean, the only times we see bullets being useful is when Blake shoots down a pack of mini-Grimm-birds coming out of a house during V2, and during Breach.

The rest of the time, they either get deflected by melee weapons or just crush on Grimm armor.
>>
>>81264076
I could see that being the interaction in a nutshell.
Jaune just wants to re-forge his sword and board, Ruby thinking he should have a really cool overly designed weapon.
That would be really nice.

Also anon the repetitive wank of ff.net is always going to be there.
Always.

It's just worse in the hiatus.

So since we're already talking about the scenario, what weapons do you think Ruby would try and desing for Jaune?
>>
>>81260683
Seriously they should get this guy.
>>
File: cocobeh.jpg (133 KB, 577x933) Image search: [Google]
cocobeh.jpg
133 KB, 577x933
>>81264189
Meh, she was elsewhere, and that nerfing is better in the long run IMO.

And technically it wasn't one shot, but many many shots.
>>
File: Bandana_Pat[1].png (298 KB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
Bandana_Pat[1].png
298 KB, 640x354
>>81264155
>>81264169
I would think Pat would.Secretly
>>
>>81264191
>Emerald and Mercury's bullets bounce off Amber
>Cinder's crudely thrown-together glass(or whatever they are) shards penetrate her defence and knock her to the ground
You have to wonder why anyone bothers with guns in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
>>81264189
Whoever are you referring to, anon?
>>
>>81264252
Pat would shit-talk RWBY for days, same as he does for every Creepy Anime Bullshit episode he secretly loves. And every time any moe anime is brought up.
>>
File: 1457981724876.png (470 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1457981724876.png
470 KB, 710x508
>>81264177
>>
>>81264126
>Weiss
Regaining her freedom from her father, finally breaking out from the Schnee family's shadow.
>Blake
Realizing that trust is a two way street and that even if she was trying to protect her friends she fucked up in thinking only she can solve her own problems. Also, finally being the one to actually offer the olive branch and compromise for her friends instead of them bending backwards for her.
>Yang
Rebounding from her injury and getting a wake up call from either Raven or Taiyang. Bad shit happens, but if yout let that stop you then you aren't gonna accomplish shit. Also, give her some proper fucking motivation to be a huntress, like "I wanna prevent bad shit that happened to me from happening to any one else".
>>
File: cinderindaclub.png (904 KB, 1023x576) Image search: [Google]
cinderindaclub.png
904 KB, 1023x576
>>81264260
>crudely thrown-together
Looks can be deceiving. Cinder's glass attacks seemed to pack serious power.
>>
>>81260925
>Edgy Jaunefags lose their shit when Jaune's the one to save Cinder
>>
>>81264191
Mate, do you not remember everything Ironwood did toward the end of the volume?
>>
>>81264323
Not enough power to do anything more than distract Ruby as she effortlessly blocked them with Crescent Rose. Whilst hampered by her heels, mind you.
>>
>>81263801
That's a bell, not a tag.
>>
>>81264339
Yeah, but the rule of cool dictates that big-ass revolvers are more powerful than any other firearm ever created. Apart from maybe big-ass pistols.

>>81264433
Yeah, I noticed afterwards. The implications are identical though, so it hardly makes any difference.
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 500x274
>>81260925
That would be quite a stretch.

She is probably the worst terrorist in Remnant. I'm not even sure what the RL equivalent of nearly wiping out a quarter of humanity's settlements would be. What's more, she found the whole thing amusing.
>>
>>81261987
That's dumb though, Ren's Aura is pink but he's still all kinds of green.
>>
>>81264201
She'd stick with the knight motif for sure.
>Crocea Mors Mk 2 is a carbon copy of Miló
>Added patch, now has an Axe blade for Spear mode
>Added patch, hammer implemented to balance out the axe blade
>Official update, Crocea Mors Mk 3 now bears the Arc coat of arms on a flag when in Halberd form
>Patch added, increased caliber to rifle mode, implemented recoil system for Spear mode

By the end of it Jaune would have a Sword/Hand Axe/War hammer/Spear/Halberd/Javelin/2 stage rocket dart/Rifle if Ruby had her way.
>>
File: cinder queen of mean.png (309 KB, 700x980) Image search: [Google]
cinder queen of mean.png
309 KB, 700x980
>>81264369
>Heels
>Hampering

Unf that anklet
>>
>>81264466
Cinder's pretty cute.
I want to pet her like a kitty.
>>
>>81264506
>Added patch, now has an Axe blade
Still holding out for a Charge Blade.

>>81264526
I meant Ruby was hampered by her own heels.
>>
>>81264569
I know, I'm just being cheeky.
>>
>>81264506
>Ruby wants Jaune to get new clothes to co-ordinate with his new weapon.
>She chooses an outfit for him that would look really nice with his weapon.
>Jaune looks at it.
>It's Ruby's colour scheme.
>He's too nice to say anything.

Lets not let Ruby design his weapons again.
>>
>>81262606
Her weapon is probably that watch. I'd imagine she could stop time for a few seconds in an area around her.

ZA WARUDO
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 854x480
>>81264566
Yes, she is cute.

She a paradox, really. She looks like somebody you want to cuddle. Yet, if you ever tried to do that, she would not react well to it and would probably incinerate you.
>>
>>81262656
There's a very real possibility that it was just a joke /RWBYg/ took too seriously
>>
>>81264656
Honestly, time-stop is a bit too cliche and overdone.
I'd rather she had something similar to her design inspirations, like Sion's ability to predict her enemy's actions (which could also be time-based in this case).
>>
>>81262775
She's nothing, and thus can be anything.
She's essentially an OC
>>
>>81264722
>She's nothing, and thus can be anything.
>She's essentially an OC
I'm pretty sure you just explained the entire Touhou following.
>>
>>81264602
It'd still be a great moment. I'd probably make it a serious moment, with Ruby instructing and teaching Jaune how to forge a weapon.
>>
>RT Podcast
>Burnie instantly with the "psh some footballer the entire world knows"

Burnie and Gus are so weird. They both seem the most level headed on "I don't get that thing but I know I'm in the wrong", except if it's something that goes against the idea of "murica doesn't equal world".
>>
>>81264713
She would be a hard counter to Jaune.
>>
>>81264656
She's not Sakuya, man. And if she was those breasts would be pa-*knifed*
>>
File: 39.png (333 KB, 477x350) Image search: [Google]
39.png
333 KB, 477x350
>Jaune is about to fight a really strong enemy
>Neptune steps in and fights it for him
>Neptune gets a whole scene of him destroying the enemy with all kinds of crazy effects
>yfw
>>
>>81264662
She just needs some affection.
Maybe a hug from behind and nuzzle her neck and give her gentle neck kisses and tell her it's okay and she's doing fine because she's had a long day.
>>
File: 1459292047966.png (116 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1459292047966.png
116 KB, 500x272
>>81264656
why would a nothing character like Ciel have such a op weapon like being able to stop time, save time abilities for actual characters like Ozpin
>>
>>81263794
We've talked about Ruby and Jaune hiding how badly they're handling Pyrrha's death and it causes them to act a little reckless, then have Ren and Nora call them out because they're scared of losing the only family they have left.
>>
File: NEOOOOO.png (71 KB, 276x262) Image search: [Google]
NEOOOOO.png
71 KB, 276x262
>>81264815
>yfw it just serves as a buildup to make Neptune seem competent for his fight with Mercury toward the end of the volume
>yfw he's still no match for /the one/
>>
File: 1459233185176.png (47 KB, 153x174) Image search: [Google]
1459233185176.png
47 KB, 153x174
>>81264815
this could happen
>>
>>81263575
Well, FNKI is an Atlas team, and I suspect CFVY is going to stick with Vale.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU
>>
File: 1444365770662.jpg (81 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1444365770662.jpg
81 KB, 456x386
>>81264815
>Weiss then walks in despite being in Atlas the scene before
>Starts making out with him
>"Oh I love you Kerry!"
>No one questions the name slip
>>
>>81264825
Her semblance or weapon probably has something to do with time. Since her personality is all about a perfect schedule. We didn't see her with any kind of weapon so its safe to say that the watch is probably something special.
>>
>>81264825
And yet, Velvet
>>
>>81264776
It'd be good for a little worldbuilding, too, since it would show us how Signal teaches its students to forge their weapons.
>>
>>81264815
>It was all an illusion
>>
File: tumblr_o4ul9l2oZj1tvf87ro4_1280.png (713 KB, 1000x1446) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ul9l2oZj1tvf87ro4_1280.png
713 KB, 1000x1446
>>
>>81264895
I don't think that qualifies as a personality.
>>
>>81264857
>Mercury throws him into the water and laughs
>Neptune suddenly overcomes his fear of water
>Catches Mercury by surprise and takes him out
>Looks right into the 4th wall, says "Looks like you're all wet/You don't have a leg to stand on" then grins
>>
>>81264912
Even Velvet's weapon has limitations. The projections only last for a few seconds.
>>
>>81264713
>Actually behaves like a robot
>Does research on people before encountering them
>Could use her prediction time-hax to calculate optimum actions
Sion's abilities are pretty much perfect for her.
>>
>>81264776
If we're being serious about it then Ruby would probably be very respectful of Jaune's "appreciation of the classics".
So, if Jaune had to re-forge his sword and asked for Ruby's help she'd probably add an engraving or something.
If we're going the shipping route I'd argue that Ruby would add something a little personal to it.

If this did happen Jaune would have a re-design which Ruby would compliment on, not a complete change of style but something that she'd appreciate.
So he'd probably add a little more armour or get rid of the breastplate, wear something that is a little more him, this time with his own symbol.
Again, if shipping is involved, friendly or otherwise, Ruby would give him a cape here.

Either way this episode would be one huge moment for Ruby and Jaune.
>>
File: Cinder Popsicle.png (609 KB, 1000x1446) Image search: [Google]
Cinder Popsicle.png
609 KB, 1000x1446
>>81264968
>>
>>81264873
With RWBY and JNPR gone, CFVY needs to step up and be the protagonist team of Vale!
>>
>>81264972
>Mercury suddenly comes running back at him
>The scene cuts away
>The next time we see them, they're best buddies
>We never find out how the fight ended
>>
>>81264912
>Velvet knows how to wield everybody's weapons effectively
>She can effectively be the best fighter because she experienced the disadvantages of each weapon so she knows everybody's weakness
>>
>>81265016
Ah, but you're forgetting that there's still one member of RWBYJNPR who's still in Vale: Blake.
>>
>>81264843
This would be amazing if done in a emotional way.
>Ren smacks Jaune for being stupid.
>Nora holds Ren back before he gives Jaune a full on beatdown.
>Ren rants about how dumb he's been and Jaune has a realisation.
>Ruby chimes in, Nora in tears.

I have a vision of this secne in my head.
Fuck this would be cool.

>>81264968
YES!
MY GOD YES!
>>
>>81264968
>>81265009
I heard the artist was planning a nude version.
>>
>>81265000
And trips confirm that statement. Yes I'd be down for something like that happening. All that would be left would be rechristening the repaired blade to further establish that this isn't the Arc family blade, but Jaune Arc's weapon.
>>
>>81265103
http://cslucaris-side-b.tumblr.com/post/141949557300/sweating
>>
>>81265103
There is a God and he loves me.
>>
>>81265148
When I don't have my computer all the good shit gets released.
>>
>>81264968
Do you suppose that this was part of the plan?

>>81265071
I am sure she will achieve great things from the rooftops, yes.

Look- I just want Coco (and her team) to have an adventure, as bizarre as that may be.
>>
>>81263801
>Implying Blake didn't wear matching tagged collars with Adam before he went full retard.
>>
>>81265214
>Wearing a mark of slavery, even ironically
Nope.
>>
>>81265147
Well if his sword now is Yellow Death then what about something that inspires confidence and not fear?

Shipping it could be: L'épine de la Rose.
Or for himself it could go: Nouveau héritage.
>>
>Jeremy vs Ryan in hockey
>Ryan initiates a fight every chance he can
>Just shouts "Fight him, Break him, Kill him" every play
>>
File: image.png (833 KB, 1193x969) Image search: [Google]
image.png
833 KB, 1193x969
You can’t fight nature, Yang. Wind blows, rain falls, and the strong prey on the weak. Flynt tells me you see your gauntlets as tools. Things that protect innocents, a means of justice. Now there’s a pretty meme... Exquisite! It’s spared you the guilt from all the people you’ve attacked... Absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it.
>>
>>81265405
What do you expect, hes just playing it up for the fans now
>>
>>81265341
Sadly I don't know French. But if we were to stick with a French name, something involving the color red (if they reforged it with Miló) and maybe 'to advance forward' as a way to signify him moving away from his family legacy.
>>
>>81265456
part of me thinks he actually enjoys it.
>>
File: 1459146851281.png (52 KB, 567x415) Image search: [Google]
1459146851281.png
52 KB, 567x415
>>81265421
Die you sack of meme shit
jk lub u bby
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 153

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.