[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What is /co/'s opinion on this show?
>>
this is reddit
this is memes
>>
this is reddit
this is memes
>>
>>81253665
>>81253682

Co loves the show but there's always the le reddit shitposter who thinks there's some connection between rick and morty and the website that touched him when he was little

reddit
>>
overrated
>>
>>81253652
I heard one anon describe it as:
>A 6/10 comedy, but a 9/10 pulpy sci-fi adventure show
>>
>>81253652
Overrated, but still decent.
>>
>>81253652
quite excellent
>>
/co/ would love it if reddit didn't like it
>>
You mean Reddit and Memey?
>>
/co/ sees it as an opportunity to try and be cool like the other boards and shit post.
>>
Reddit cartoon
>>
its a meme show favored by reddit
>>
The first season was great.
The second season was alright. Rick was an unlikable asshole for most of the season and everything felt like filler after the season finale was released. I didn't have a problem with the show going for random space adventures, but it felt like a kick in the nuts with that cliff-hanger.
>>
I fucking love the show.

However it's common for being "the only good show on [as]" among people with shit taste (redditors, enterbots, etc), which is why /co/ likes to spout "reddit show, bad" whenever it's brought up.

It's certainly not the best show on [adult swim], with shows like Moral Orel, Xavier, and 12 Oz Mouse all originally holding spots on the block, but it is still one of the better things they've done.
>>
>>81253652
Great show on its own; insufferable fans and haters.
>>
I like it. I liked the creators too until I watched a documentary about them and they were all meme spouting morons.
>>
It's a meme show.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.