[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 2547431-billybatson.jpg (21 KB, 316x324) Image search: [Google]
2547431-billybatson.jpg
21 KB, 316x324
>When you can take on the entire JLA but everyone thinks Batman can beat you.

Also underrated superhero thread.
>>
File: doompatrol_amcc_72dpi1.jpg (253 KB, 576x897) Image search: [Google]
doompatrol_amcc_72dpi1.jpg
253 KB, 576x897
They get no kind of respect.
>>
File: fezzik.jpg (48 KB, 427x393) Image search: [Google]
fezzik.jpg
48 KB, 427x393
>>81245517
You use different moves when you're fighting half a dozen people, than when you only have to be worried about one.
>>
File: Captain Marvel.jpg (126 KB, 502x765) Image search: [Google]
Captain Marvel.jpg
126 KB, 502x765
>>81245517
Who is that kid OP posted? I dont think he could take on the entire league
Now Captain Marvel? He might have a chance
>>
>>81245558
I remember reading about doom patrol before I got into comics, because I found out about them from the original TT show.
They sounded fucking badass, I thought they where like the DCU's Fantastic Four.
>>
>>81245558
They have one classic run, that's a lot more than most characters get.
>>
File: Mary Batson.jpg (54 KB, 286x758) Image search: [Google]
Mary Batson.jpg
54 KB, 286x758
>>81245517
>When you're powerful enough to kill Superman but the League never even considers you for membership

Being Mary is suffering.
>>
>>81245820
Doom Patrol fucking rules.
>>
>>81245517
>When you can take on the entire JLA

What really? I'm not trying to put Billy down but there are some bullshit motherfuckers in the JLA.
>>
File: jakeem-thunder-1[1].jpg (174 KB, 800x1240) Image search: [Google]
jakeem-thunder-1[1].jpg
174 KB, 800x1240
>When you have a 5th dimensional genie as your Stand but you only get cameo appearances in the big battles
>>
>>81246643
Captain Marvel was the equal of Supes at his standard levels, but his speed was closer to the Flash and Superman. But they don't talk about that much... Plus his ability to use magic means he can make sure Superman actually feels it. But all in all this never comes out. DC won the battle against Fawcett, and Captain Marvel as we know him is gone, now is the sad age of Shazam...
>>
>>81246643
Batman will fall first.
Aquaman will get lightning shocked crisp.
Green Lantern constructs can hold for so long be fire they break.
Shazam is significantly stronger than Wonder Woman.
Magic>Superman.
Flash is a problem.
>>
>>81246864
I still don't understand why this guy doesn't solve all the problems in the world with a snap of his fingers. Yz is basically omnipotent.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.