[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone excited? What do you think we'll see this season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o48xkeUhde1rw5c9lo1_1280.png (352 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48xkeUhde1rw5c9lo1_1280.png
352 KB, 851x315
Anyone excited? What do you think we'll see this season? How will the cliffhanger be resolved?
>>
>>81238217
That guy on the right is absolutely disgusting.

Literally cannot watch the show because of him.
>>
File: Mokvwap.png (340 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
Mokvwap.png
340 KB, 600x559
>>81238450

Worst part is that apparently the writers love him and force him on whenever thay can. Fuck, there were Penguins episodes where half the time was about the penguins and the other half was following him annoying other animals.
>>
>>81238450
>not loving Mort

Mort's fucking great, I laugh every time they pull the "Mort abruptly projectile vomits" gag
>>
So far all we know is that Angelica Houston is guest starring as Julienne and Rob will be back.

>>81238450
Mort's OK in small doses, but I care about him the least.
>>
>>81238450

I think that was the intent with Mort. He was annoying and stupid in the movies so they kind of fleshed out what is hated.
>>
We better get more Karl.
>>
>>81238217
Rather get another dragons race to the edge season faster. I got a diamond hard boner when ruffnut told hiccup she's ready for her dry run.
>>
File: 110.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
110.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>81240383
Yeah. For someone that was set up as the main villain, he's barely there.

Just like this guy.
>>
>>81240820
I thought Uncle King Julien was the main villain.
Hence the season finale.
>>
>>81240888
They set up Karl as the anti-Julien though. Right down to the blown-up blimp he lives in compared to Julien's crashed plane.
>>
>>81240820
Why is Candlevillain 3D?
>>
>>81241173
But Uncle Julien is an evil Julien, too.
>>
>>81241175
It's Anarky
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.