[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to DC not making their books look like the live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
What happened to DC not making their books look like the live action properties
>>
File: Rebirth-Supergirl3.jpg (317 KB, 669x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rebirth-Supergirl3.jpg
317 KB, 669x1000
>Kara is Kara Danvers again
>She works with the DEO
>Black Jimmy standee
>>
File: sadclown.png (171 KB, 167x426) Image search: [Google]
sadclown.png
171 KB, 167x426
>damaged Joker
Please dear God
>>
>>81235410
I was kind of hoping we'd get Jimmy in this instead of a replacement black Jimmy
>>
>>81235360
Aside from Suicide Squad 90% of the non-New52 based live action costumes are better
>>
>>81235615
If they didn't go full Ledger/Bale, I doubt we're gonna get full Leto.

>>81235360
And to be fair I think SS Harley's better than New 52 Harley at least design wise.
>>
>>81235658
Kara is 16 anon
>>
File: movie night.png (854 KB, 967x920) Image search: [Google]
movie night.png
854 KB, 967x920
>>81235615
They'll just turn him into a fuckboi.

More of a fuckboi, I mean
>>
>>81235762
>That Joker

Dammit Bowie
>>
>>81235360
It's okay when Dc does it. :^)
>>
>>81235360
You know DC's been taking good ideas from other media interpretations and incorporating them since the beginning, right?

Supeman first flew during radio broadcasts while he only jumped really far originally in comics. Perry White and Jimmy Olsen were originally in the radio broadcasts and were later incorporated into comics.

The Batcave, Alfred, and so on and so forth never appeared in the comics first. There's nothing wrong with taking a good idea and putting it in the comics.
>>
>>81235410
Isn't that the wheelchair-bound kid Kara had a thing with near the end of her New 52 run?
>>
>>81236791
Alfred appeared in the comics first, but he went to fat camp after the radio show.
Which is jokes
>>
>>81236791

that the book has Harley Quinn starring adds another entire level of ouroboros to the thread bitching
>>
>>81235762
turn him into david bowie?
>>
>>81236826
Michael.
>>
>>81236791
Tell that to the DC fans on /co/ that bitch about Marvel doing this
>>
>>81237306
Marvel fans are the ones bitching about that.
>>
>>81235360
A lot of New 52 was like Wally West where they expected the movies, so they wrote some characters they wanted in the DCCU to be how they though the movies might be like.

Shazam, Lobo, and Flash, for instance. It's not new.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.