[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Class of 3000?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 3000.jpg (46 KB, 340x429) Image search: [Google]
3000.jpg
46 KB, 340x429
Thoughts on Class of 3000?
>>
I thought it was alright alright alright alright alright, but it wasn't a must-watch for me.
>>
>>81235204
kek
>>
>>81235204
That's a fucking tune and a half, right there.
>>
FUCKING NOODLE LIMBS GET THIS CALARTS SHIT OFF MY BOARD
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81235204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMtsir0l9k
>>
>>81235362
Damn, I though Anon was referencing:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHyijx3L1Q

Unless they were...?
>>
Quite possibly one of the catchiest CN opening themes ever.
>>
I personally really enjoyed it and wished there was more. I think they stopped it because someone sued them over using their idea or something like that. I think like Freakazoid, it was just ahead of its time. Some of the bits they used would fit nicely with the LOL so random shows Cartoon Network has now. Songs were hit or miss for me at the same time.
>>
>>81236565
From what I hear: Some guy sued, music videos upped the cost, and writer strikes.
>>
what happen to outkast did they split because of differences or they got tired of it
>>
Didn't have a chance, and the kids were the most annoying kids I'd ever seen in a cartoon, especially the main kid.
>>
I liked the songs and little music videos more than the show.

>>81235501
Andre3000 likes to say alright alright alright a lot, he does it in a few songs.

>>81236988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cSc5a49LA
>>
Dearsweet. God, the ass was fat.
>>
>>81237064
i dont get it
>>
Liked it a lot. Honestly it was ahead of its time like those other anons said, at least musically.
>>
File: 1457547795452.jpg (31 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
1457547795452.jpg
31 KB, 432x403
>>81237201
You must be very white for this to fly over your head.
>>
>>81235204
nice get
>>
>>81234257
Cool style and animation
Generic as shit everything else
And the songs weren't very good, or at least not good enough to watch it for them only
>>
File: major-feat.jpg (179 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
major-feat.jpg
179 KB, 800x420
With the exception of pic related, any cartoon show based on a musical act is bound to be shit. It's not that they make them anymore anyways since reality shows will get twice the publicity for half the effort.
>>
It was pretty fun, and it skipped over the regular villain cliches. Like, you would've expected the white rich kid or the tough black girl to be the bad guy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.