[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun episode so how will Supergirl find away to CW Earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: supergirl_vs_flash.jpg (119 KB, 620x917) Image search: [Google]
supergirl_vs_flash.jpg
119 KB, 620x917
Fun episode so how will Supergirl find away to CW Earth?
>>
If Supergirl gets cancelled, she could somehow end up stuck there and take the name Powergirl.
Or just have an Earth 2 dopplegänger that Flash meets; maybe Martian Manhunter exists on Earth 2 as well
>>
>fireman saving the day
>most hilariously bad costume ever
>they never have a proper race
>that one guy at the DEO who's always sitting in front of a PC with a shitty steering wheel controller
>>
Great episode, but that promo is beyond misleading.
>>
She won't. They don't want her there. It doesn't match their 'tone' and really, would she even fit? In her world there are Kryptonians and reverse Shield along with Superman and the Martian Manhunter. What big powerhouses exist in the CW? Let's just say Superman does show up for one episode. Everyone can go home. Give him twenty minutes he'd have every villain, plothole and interesting turn taken care of. It would take Supergirl like....a week. Is there a Lex in the CW? One with Kyptonite everywhere so Supergirl isn't just constantly you know...SUPER?
>>
>>81232565
We had this thread last night. They've all but confirmed they're going to do COIE. Maybe as soon as next year.
>>
>>81235134
>a show about campy villains and annoying romance
Sounds like the platonic ideal of CW superheroes. Your power level argument is meaningless because that exact situation is the default in comics.
>>81235203
Where was this?
>>
>>81234873
Steering wheel controller?

Do you have a screencap?
>>
>>81235373
Variety.
>>
>>81234873
We know you hate the episode because you hate women in general, no surprises here
>>
>>81235811
I hate them so much.
>>
>>81235811
i do actually watch this show. i just don't know why
>>
>>81235811
That's the thing though, the problem with Supergirl isn't the female characters, or even the characters in general. The problem with Supergirl is they haven't found the right balance of campiness, seriousness, and romantic subplots. They can poke fun at CW all they want, but they've gotten superhero shows down to a science.

Take Worlds Finest, what should have been a semi-serious team up in the final battle became a campy imitation of the train scene in Spider-Man 2, with Barry barely doing anything.
>>
>>81237767
You do realize they're made by Berlanti, not CW, right? They even shopped Supergirl to them and they passed.
>>
>>81234961
Right? How do I read a TV show?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.