[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It would be better if Jeff was the MC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
It would be better if Jeff was the MC.
>>
>>81229270
I 100% agree with this statement.
>>
We've seen that to many times in other shows.
>>
Sounds awful
>>
>>81229270
Sumo is better than both Clarence and Jeff combined.
>>
>>81229270
It would be Harvey Beaks but with humans.
>>
>>81229270
No. There shouldn't be a MC at all.
>>
i think jeff is better in moderation.
>>
>>81229270
Clarence is funny, he can befriend virtually anyone, and he's always willing to try new things. He's a great main character. Jeff is nice, but he can be really petty and timid. I'd rather see an episode about Clarence and Amy going on adventure to find an erratic than see Jeff and Amy read about it online.
>>
No Clarence being as fucking retarded as he is allows you to get half the weird set ups.

The episode where he goes into the office building is by far my favorite and the only way it would ever work with Jeff is because he's far too timid to have said anything to anyone.

As much as people genuinely hate stupid MCs if done right they're not that bad and it's a gateway to really decent episodes that you wouldn't otherwise get.

Also Clarence is more just a gullible little shit up for anything than just "how can he breath and walk at the same time" levels of dumb.
>>
Turtle Hats and Balance are the best episodes this show has had.
They are uproariously funny.
If the rest of the eps were as good as those two this show would be a masterpiece.
>>
>>81231625
>If the rest of the eps were as good as those two this show would be a masterpiece.

But they are. Season 2 has been rock solid so far.
>>
File: image.png (176 KB, 506x484) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 506x484
>>81229270
It already happened a year ago anon
>>
File: 1459270830253.png (258 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1459270830253.png
258 KB, 852x480
>>81229270
I don't even watch this show but I couldn't help myself
>>
>>81231722
>I want to live in a magical world but I'm stuck in ABERDALE
The last episode wasn't super funny, but damn it gave me some feelings
That moment when reality just smacks you right in the face and you grow up just a bit more
>>
>>81234801
>tfw clarence makes me miss my old town
>tfw moments like these remind me why I left
I still want to go back when I have the cash but it tempers the homesickness.
>>
>>81231565

The problem with Clarence himself is most of the solo episodes are just him running around like a retard destroying shit.
>>
>>81235411
I think they're working on clarence being a destructive little shit. The plane episode was one of his better solo ones but he really does work best when around friends to bounce off of.
>>
>>81235638
>Just stay in the garage if you're going to do anything...creative....
I think they're moving away from that
>>
>>81237520
Making Percy even more artistic than Clarence is an interesting move.
>>
>>81233802

... go on.
>>
>>81231408
>>81231565

If they did Jeff Double D style while Clarence being Ed and Sumo being Eddy would balance it out.

Besides... Jeff is the only character to actually be decent m (Besides Bradley)
>>
>>81238146
he always was
And I think he's more just immature and extremely naive
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.