[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is JL part 1 gonna be Bruce and Dianagoing on a road trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o4rszcESJT1rk9c31o1_400.jpg (44 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rszcESJT1rk9c31o1_400.jpg
44 KB, 400x225
So is JL part 1 gonna be Bruce and Dianagoing on a road trip to find other heroes?
>>
>>81229144
What's the pic from?

The first act might be, but we'll soon have another rushed villain battle or something. Snyder needs to get go and stay go.
>>
>>81229144
If the JL Part 1 movie gets released.
BvS needs to make a billion dollars to break even and the movie is getting worse bad press than ASM2.
That being said. People at WB apparently like Snyder for some reason.
>>
>>81229144
>>81231911

The Codename is "CAVEMAN"
Vandal Savage and the legion of doom working for Darkseid would be great.
>>
is the jl movie the next movie or is there a solo movie before it? they may handle it there
>>
>>81232259
the only solo movie is WW and its set in the past.
>>
>>81231911
What movie has ever needed a billion fuck dollars to break even?
>>
>>81232629
Most of the movie's budget was marketing and stuff
>>
>>81229144
>implying the JL movie isn't cancelled
>>
File: 2192597-15.jpg[1].png (933 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2192597-15.jpg[1].png
933 KB, 1920x1080
>>81231977
All according to keikaku
>>
>>81231911

We've got the /tv/ financial geniuses in here today, this time it needs a billion to break even
>>
>>81233780
It's True though
>>
>>81232973
What is with WB's marketing? Where are they marketing this movie? I hardly see any commercials on TV.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.