[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think about BvS Alfred?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Alfred_Penyworth_BvS.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Penyworth_BvS.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
What does /co/ think about BvS Alfred?
>>
>>81228598

A+ would Butler again
>>
Fantastic. He'll probably steal the show in a sol Batflekc movie
>>
he's going to go to WOHR
>>
Nothing because we never saw the real aspect of what Alfred really is. Sure, he's Batman's confidant and support guy in the Batcave, but we never got to see Alfred the Father.

For all of Thomas Wayne's years with Bruce, it was Alfred that helped raise that troubled young boy. Alfred is the only family that Bruce has left and I like Jeremy Irons, but we never got to see the parental side like Michael Caine or Michael Gough did.
>>
Best Alfred by far.
>>
I've never been so sexually attracted to Alfred before, it was a bizarre feeling,
>>
Would have sex with his voice.
>>
>>81228745
Pretty sure Warner would sue Marvel for stealing the character Anon.

Why do movie fags not read the source material ess em aitch
>>
i thought it was weird in the bit where he takes control of bat plane and the joysticks come out and he doesnt even fucking use them on screen
>>
good casting, but he didn't have much to do

I still favor Caine's version, but it's too bad Nolan botched the character so much in TDKR
>>
>>81228820

Maybe he was just a keyboard and mouse kinda guy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.