[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN, AND I'M THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the_flash.jpg (119 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the_flash.jpg
119 KB, 1024x768
MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN, AND I'M THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE.
>>
Except for Zoom. And Trajectory. And Earth-1 Wells. And Jay Garrick before he lost his powers.
>>
90's Flashdad crossover when?
>>
Reminder that Barry is the best Flash
>>
>>81225231
And Wally rest his soul
>>
File: THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>81225539

That's not how you spell Wally.
>>
>>81225603
Man, that is still my favorite scene. I was hyped as fuck the first time I saw it.
>>
>>81225193
Must be why you can't get a date
>>
>>81225603
>whitewashing Wally

Delete this problematic gif
>>
>>81225717
Why did they have to make Wally a nigger in the CW show?
>>
>>81225778
He's black in the comics. Do you want CW to race bend him? :^)
>>
So, did the comic pick up, or drop off after that first team left? I kinda moved onto other hobbies right before forever evil, so I don't really know
>>
>>81225778
because they had a dyslexic in charge of casting.
>>
>>81228197
Something like
>"We need someone who looks like Wally West for the part"
>"Got it! Someone that looks like Kanye West!"
?
>>
>>81228264
Teehee he likes fast cars
>>
>>81225193
I still think it's pretty shitty that Barry stole Wally's catchprase
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.